Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Thank you for playing Minimalism and Milk!

Milk
- 16 (45.7%)
Cookies
- 19 (54.3%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 58

Author Topic: Minimalism and Milk  (Read 219465 times)

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalism and Milk (Turn 14)
« Reply #240 on: May 08, 2017, 12:26:33 am »

Eliphas uses his special vox-caster to contact another Chaos squad: "Champion, we are engaging local resistance! It's time to execute my plan! Attack police department to stop reinforcements. Glory to Chaos!". Then he stores his vox-caster in his ass and screams; "Land Raider, use Havoc Missile Launcher to destroy the cover of these worms! Then when their cover is destroyed, everybody shall concentrate fire on the enemies!". Then Eliphas starts raining hell from his Reaper autocannon on the police.

Give out the orders above*
Shoot at the police from my Reaper autocannon.
If Land Raider fails to destroy their cover, still order my soldiers to open fire on them.

* Strikeforce of the Champion consists of 1 Rhino with Heavy Bolter, 5 Havocs with Multi-meltas, and 5 Havocs with Heavy Bolters (+ Champion himself).

EDIT: fixed color.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2017, 03:57:19 am by CrocAndBearLover »
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: May 08, 2017, 11:50:13 am »

Try and discover the secretd of getting +1 on all rolls. And work on the time machine.
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: May 08, 2017, 11:54:59 am »

FIX THIS MILKY MADNESS.  WITH !!SCIENCE!!!
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: May 08, 2017, 01:35:34 pm »

Having tried and failed to recall the information regarding the project, suit man heads to where the project is being worked on and tries to get additional information.
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalism and Milk (Turn 15)
« Reply #244 on: May 09, 2017, 03:21:58 pm »

TURN 15

See if I have enough balloons to fly to the airport stored in my coat then.

You only have a couple balloons. By letting the air out and holding on, you're able to haphazardly fly to the airport and land outside. You'll need to refill them to use again.

Cast a spell to put them under my control.

Wow. Thankfully, cows can still produce normal milk. Glad I lured a bunch of them into the apartment earlier!

Will the game end if milk is no longer obtainable?

You cast another spell, and the cats you created are at your command. You sense approximately 2.7 million cats have been converted. However...

Cast a spell that would cleanse whole milk around the globe from OceanSoul's spell.

The god of milk is displeased at Mal Tinkke's corruption of his domain. With a blast of divine will, you expunge the curse from the milk. Those already turned remain affected.

Most [giraffes] are still in cages or far away from cities though.
Hmn. Yes. Giraffe jailbreak. Let's do this.

Giraffes also produce milk. It is now a valuabale trading commodity, too.

1vs4

The giraffes attempt to escape. However, the zookeepers were prepared by the strange sightings beforehand. The keepers prevent the escapes and increase security.

I could swear I posted an action for last turn. Huh.

Run away with Ithadtam, let grunts be expendable

You try to escape on giant horseback, but Ithadtam's sense of chivalry would not even consider such a plan.

Quote from: Ithadtam
"For Honor!"
Quote from: Thugs
"Get 'im"
Quote from: Golem
Stomp the big one.
5vs3
2vs3
5vs6

Ithadtam draws his sword and runs the golem through with a mighty blow. The thugs blast away with their shotguns, but miss somehow. The golem recovers, and punches through Ithadtam's shield.

now that the man of iron can build more of himself and help defend, I will assist in holding the line.
Head to police bloackade, draw my bolter, and help lay down supressing fire against chaos undivided.

4,4vs6

You reach the seige and fire, but the bolter rounds don't make much of an effect on the battle. A few Chaos troops turn to fire at you.

Eliphas uses his special vox-caster to contact another Chaos squad: "Champion, we are engaging local resistance! It's time to execute my plan! Attack police department to stop reinforcements. Glory to Chaos!". Then he stores his vox-caster in his ass and screams; "Land Raider, use Havoc Missile Launcher to destroy the cover of these worms! Then when their cover is destroyed, everybody shall concentrate fire on the enemies!". Then Eliphas starts raining hell from his Reaper autocannon on the police.

Give out the orders above*
Shoot at the police from my Reaper autocannon.
If Land Raider fails to destroy their cover, still order my soldiers to open fire on them.

* Strikeforce of the Champion consists of 1 Rhino with Heavy Bolter, 5 Havocs with Multi-meltas, and 5 Havocs with Heavy Bolters (+ Champion himself).

EDIT: fixed color.

1vs2

You call in your backup to go wreck the police station. You unleash the Reaper against the police, but they manage to dodge away from the blasts.

"GLORY TO TZEENTCH! GLORY TO CHAOS!"

Attack police with horrible mutagenic spells from atop my dire ostrich mount

1vs4

The police see you running in on a fanged ostrich and yelling magic words at them. On any other day, they would consider that surprising. Unfortunately, none of them are mutated.

Quote from: Police
"Hold the line!"
Quote from: Chaos
"Tear them apart!"
Quote from: Land Raider
"Firing."

1vs2+1

Things are not going well for the police. The Chaos Marines steadily drive them back and kill multiple officers. When the tank begins blowing the facade of the building apart, they retreat back into City Hall. Decorative structures crumble to the street under the bombardment.

Quote from: Man of Iron
"Complying."

Quote from: Strikeforce of the Champion
Deploy

Elsewhere, the Man of Iron constructs a full squad of his kind, and the Chaos reinforcements deploy near the police station.

"OH JEEZ I'M SORRY! ARE YOU OKAY?"
QUICKLY HELP THEM UP (IF THEY CAN STAND), THEN PROCEED WITH HUG 'N' CRY

"Hey, no hard feelings." They seem a bit distracted from your break-in as they retreat to try to stop the rogue giraffes. One keeper leads you to a first aid kit to treat your injuries.

Sir. Veggie Burgers Are  Real Burgers

"NO. I SAID. I WANT. A REAL-Gak!" Eventually, a cow tires of the customer's noises and chops him in half before throwing the pieces out the door.

PRODUCE MOAR MILK.

You produce more acid, and burn a large hole into the basement. If you weren't incorporeal, you would have fallen in.

Try and discover the secretd of getting +1 on all rolls. And work on the time machine.

You realize that the secret to getting a +1 on all rolls is to create a slightly more fortunate world. In other words, you need to go make a beneficial change somewhere in history. At any rate, the time machine hums back to life.

FIX THIS MILKY MADNESS.  WITH !!SCIENCE!!!

Deploying a Reserve Reverser Ray, you drain the strange milk from some of their bodies. Your enemies seem a bit confused and weakened without it.

Quote from: Employees
"Take down the target!"

3-1 vs 2

Without their powers, they make no progress in hurting you. You see the victims of your ray retreating into a back room.

Having tried and failed to recall the information regarding the project, suit man heads to where the project is being worked on and tries to get additional information.

You reach the project area. A whiteboard reminds you that your company is working on an outsourced project from Symantec Corporation to find ways to improve Norton AntiVirus and compete with similar products.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

johiah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: May 09, 2017, 03:54:19 pm »

Shoot at those who shoot at me first.
Request reinforcements from the Emperor.
Quote from: AoshimaMichio
Oh no, you won't laser my death star.
On a fun note, all of the beds just starting disintegrating

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: May 09, 2017, 03:55:56 pm »

Call cats within several nearby towns/cities to come to me. The others will lie in wait. Here, though, I will bake a Million-pound-cake Titan, or possibly several, to serve me. I also locate the nearest milk-packaging factory.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: May 09, 2017, 04:38:28 pm »

try to find your car you abandoned it in the airport after spending three hours trying (and failing) to find it last week maybe this time will be different.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: May 09, 2017, 04:43:57 pm »

Add Homo-burger to the menu. The customers will love it. Those who don't can get made into a Homo-burger
((Batshit evil, pessimistic neutral and clumsy good cover nearly entire spectrum. Sadly, but optimists are a rare breed, that is currently running into extinction.))
((That tends to happen when you're optimistic enough to wait out the apocalypse. I wish them plenty of luck, but chances are they'll need it.))

Rethi-Eli

• Bay Watcher
  • I came for the LNP, I stayed for the RTDs.
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: May 09, 2017, 04:56:01 pm »

ITHADTAM

subdue golem with all necessary speed
Try and divert golem away from companion friend-knight
In the end, the winner is the one with the most snake venom.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: May 09, 2017, 05:52:28 pm »

MOAR MILK.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: May 09, 2017, 06:31:34 pm »

"...HUH. WELL THAT'S COOL."

PATCH SELF UP AS BEST I CAN WITH FIRST AID KIT. I TOOK A FIRST AID COURSE ONCE, THAT SHOULD HELP, RIGHT?
ALSO PRESUMABLY NOTICE BLOOD LEAKING FROM TEARDUCTS.

KEEP AN EYE ON GIRAFFE SITUATION WHILST I'M HERE. IF SOMEONE SEEMS NOT-TOO-BUSY ASK IF I COULD MAYBE GET A NICE CUP OF HOT CHOCOLATE TO HELP SOOTHE MY NUMEROUS AND VARIED GIRAFFE-RELATED INJURIES.

Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: May 09, 2017, 06:50:09 pm »

*sigh* Ah well.
Solid Snake Giraffe. Stealth escape. Let's do this.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: May 10, 2017, 12:30:38 am »

TRY THE MUTAGENIC MAGIC AGAIN. GLORY TO TZEENTCH!
Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: May 10, 2017, 02:14:02 am »

Eliphas sees his old foe: Gulliman! "Predator! Land Raider! Obliterators! Focus on Gulliman! Today it's our chance to avenge the Imperium! Heavy Bolters, suppress Gulliman! Rocket launchers, fire at the police! We must destroy their cover! Goatsby, stop throwing mutagens at the police and use your magic to make Gulliman immobile!", Eliphas pauses for a moment; "I will install our special flag on the top of the building to inspire and activate full-scale invasion! Don't fail me!". After that, Eliphas moves as fast as he can towards the city hall, while raining hell from his Reaper autocannon at the police.

Give out orders above to my troops*, then move as fast as Terminator armour allows towards the building, while also shooting at the police.
Break the doors and murder the police with my power fist.
If the police force is destroyed, install Word Bearer's flag on top of the rooftop.

* And to The Great Goatsby/Mallos too!
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 58