Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Thank you for playing Minimalism and Milk!

Milk
- 16 (45.7%)
Cookies
- 19 (54.3%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 58

Author Topic: Minimalism and Milk  (Read 219687 times)

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalism and Milk (Turn 16)
« Reply #270 on: May 11, 2017, 08:14:10 pm »

"O, CRAVEN GULLIMAN, STAY FOR A WHILE!"

Release the GOAT WITHIN, assuming my true form as a GOD OF BEASTS. With that done, see about warping Gulliman's legs into tree roots firmly embedded in the paved streets below.
Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: May 12, 2017, 12:52:38 am »

After installing the flag, Eliphas looked at his troops below and congratulated his troops for serving him. Then he pointed his finger at the running enemy and said: "Look at the police and especially our main foe, Gulliman! They both are not interested in fighting for their causes! They only interested in saving themselves and nothing else! Mark my words, my fellow Word Bearers, today we will purge the weak from this world!"

Inspire the troops, then orders all the cultists to concentrate along with me and open a giant Warp Portal.
Summon more troops! Full-scale invasion is on!
After summoning more troops, order Chaos Basilisks to unleash an artillery barrage on the police station and the Men of Iron.
If Goatsby succeeds on stopping Gulliman with a spell, order Land Raider to destroy Gulliman!

« Last Edit: May 12, 2017, 02:41:17 am by CrocAndBearLover »
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: May 12, 2017, 09:18:09 am »

I go back in time to make the required changes.
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: May 12, 2017, 05:38:31 pm »

Turn everything into milk. EVERYTHING.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: May 12, 2017, 06:55:43 pm »

"NAH I'M ALL GOOD, SEEMS LIKE YOU GUYS HAVE ENOUGH TO DEAL WITH"

SIP AT MY HOT CHOCOLATE, SAVOURING ITS MILK CONTENT AS I WATCH THE SITUATION FOR A WHILE
IF NOTHING EXCITING HAPPENS, HEAD TO A NEARBY MUSIC STORE AND ATTEMPT TO PURCHASE A GUITAR AND/OR BASS GUITAR

Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalism and Milk (Turn 17)
« Reply #275 on: May 13, 2017, 04:24:49 pm »

TURN 17

play tetris until the carpenter plane arrives.

You play Tetris, but everything goes horribly wrong. You don't manage to complete even one row. Eventually, the carpenter's plane arrives.

Create impenetrable force field around my milk lake, so no one except me can get there.

You put up the shield, but it's a bit flawed. Cows can still get through.

Oh that was cool, didn't mean to switch characters, that was more of an angry shout

heal up knight-buddy, get the hell outta dodge

You fix Ithadtam's injuries with skill of an expert surgeon. Then you escape the dungeon unimpeded despite other traps and travails. Your Mongol riders are waiting outside with some captured cows.

Continue work on the titan, and have the cats attempt to seize as many milk factories and cow farms as they can!

You finish the legs of your titan. Meanwhile, the cats infiltrate the factories and farms and come to secretly rule them. The house then collapses around you, but slowly enough that you aren't injured.

KEEP FIXING.  THE WEIRD MILK.  NONSENSE.
Quote from: Employees
"Rocket out!"

2vs6

You stomp ahead firing your weapons. In the confusion, one of the defenders is able to destroy your draining weapon with an RPG.

Perfect.

Those giraffes shall go and infiltrate the US government at the highest level, kick out the lizard people, and establish a GGC (giraffe government conspiracy).

Meanwhile, all the other giraffes will continue establishing our empire.

4vs1

Your stealth giraffes engage in silent duels with the reptilians all over DC. Eventually the lizard resistance is crushed and they are driven from the city. People seem happy with their new and much taller Congressmen. Meanwhile, the other giraffes found their first towns.

"Wonderful. Now let's get to it."

Make the improvements!

Unfortunately, the patches to Norton reveal fundamental issues with the program that you'll need to fix before you can improve the overall performance.

Turn everything into milk. EVERYTHING.

You look around the house. You. Must. Acquire. Milk. In a blast of milk, the house twists and melts. For a moment, it wobbles in milk-form. Then the house collapses with an enormous splash. You have destroyed the house. Anyone who joins now and doesn't specify otherwise will start in a different house.

I go back in time to make the required changes.

You travel back in time, intending to improve something. You find yourself above a darkened street as carriages pass by. Ford's Theatre sits beneath you.

"NAH I'M ALL GOOD, SEEMS LIKE YOU GUYS HAVE ENOUGH TO DEAL WITH"

SIP AT MY HOT CHOCOLATE, SAVOURING ITS MILK CONTENT AS I WATCH THE SITUATION FOR A WHILE
IF NOTHING EXCITING HAPPENS, HEAD TO A NEARBY MUSIC STORE AND ATTEMPT TO PURCHASE A GUITAR AND/OR BASS GUITAR

Nothing interesting happens, if you don't count the milk rain and the Chaos invasion going on. You stop by the music store. They don't have any guitars in stock, but they do have ukuleles.

Retreat to the men of iron. Request they build bigger guns.
"O, CRAVEN GULLIMAN, STAY FOR A WHILE!"

Release the GOAT WITHIN, assuming my true form as a GOD OF BEASTS. With that done, see about warping Gulliman's legs into tree roots firmly embedded in the paved streets below.
After installing the flag, Eliphas looked at his troops below and congratulated his troops for serving him. Then he pointed his finger at the running enemy and said: "Look at the police and especially our main foe, Gulliman! They both are not interested in fighting for their causes! They only interested in saving themselves and nothing else! Mark my words, my fellow Word Bearers, today we will purge the weak from this world!"

Inspire the troops, then orders all the cultists to concentrate along with me and open a giant Warp Portal.
Summon more troops! Full-scale invasion is on!
After summoning more troops, order Chaos Basilisks to unleash an artillery barrage on the police station and the Men of Iron.
If Goatsby succeeds on stopping Gulliman with a spell, order Land Raider to destroy Gulliman!

1,2vs3
1+1(Cultist aid)

Goatsby attempts to take a deific form, but instead becomes the Dog of Yeasts. It's a Labrador with bread powers. He still tries to stop Gulliman, but the primarch parries the spell with his sword and escapes to the police station. Gulliman orders the Men of Iron to build bigger guns, but the machines are currently too busy holding off Chaos to work on that. Eliphas tries to summon reinforcements, but the portal is a great undertaking and doesn't open yet.

Continue taking customers orders.

5+1

You do an incredible job. Customer satisfaction is high enough that they don't question where the meat is coming from.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2017, 07:12:07 pm by Enemy post »
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: May 13, 2017, 04:34:14 pm »

take the carpenter to the library.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: May 13, 2017, 04:34:51 pm »

Grand.

Pass legislation making those who worship Chaos guilty of disruption of the public order.

Elsewhere, establish trade routes with nearby cities/towns and grow our towns, economies, and power.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Rethi-Eli

• Bay Watcher
  • I came for the LNP, I stayed for the RTDs.
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: May 13, 2017, 04:43:56 pm »

Milk cows, chat with Ithadtam about the feasibility of the forcible seizure of both milk and not milk from the guilty and evil
In the end, the winner is the one with the most snake venom.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: May 13, 2017, 05:08:18 pm »

Continue work on the titan! Ask for a scoring system, or at least a leaderboard!
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: May 13, 2017, 05:13:02 pm »

"Fuck. Cover me, fellow Word Bearers!"

Attempt to assume the correct form once more.
Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: May 13, 2017, 05:14:16 pm »

Ask for a scoring system, or at least a leaderboard!
Just wondering: where would I rank on that? I don't have any milk, but I have two a government and a proto-civilization.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: May 13, 2017, 05:27:42 pm »

Using what I learned in the house incident, turn the ENTIRE WORLD into milk! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!!!!1!!!!!ONE!!!
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: May 13, 2017, 05:46:53 pm »

Just wondering: where would I rank on that? I don't have any milk, but I have two a government and a proto-civilization.
Worse than the worst, for spending time obtaining things irrelevant to/other than milk
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: May 13, 2017, 06:09:45 pm »

Worse than the worst, for spending time obtaining things irrelevant to/other than milk
:D Perfect, who cares about rankings?
However, you forgot one thing: I now govern the American milk trade. We're raising milk taxes for the rich, in addition to my earlier actions.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2017, 06:13:45 pm by Glass »
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 58