Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Thank you for playing Minimalism and Milk!

Milk
- 16 (45.7%)
Cookies
- 19 (54.3%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 58

Author Topic: Minimalism and Milk  (Read 220295 times)

johiah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalism and Milk (Turn 17)
« Reply #285 on: May 13, 2017, 06:23:35 pm »

Call in an orbital ion cannon strike on town hall from the GDI, who I am friends with.
Quote from: AoshimaMichio
Oh no, you won't laser my death star.
On a fun note, all of the beds just starting disintegrating

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: May 13, 2017, 06:28:49 pm »

"DAMNIT"

DO THEY AT LEAST HAVE BLACK UKULELES? GRAB ONE OF THOSE, AN AMP AND A MIC
THEN GO BEGIN MY ULTIMATE BLACK METAL SOLO PROJECT, CALLED 'MILKDRINKER'
(BOTH TO CELEBRATE MILK AND TO CONVINCE SKYRIM FANS TO BUY MY RECORDS).
PRACTICE ACTIVATING MY BLOOD-LEAKING TEARDUCTS ON COMMAND
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalism and Milk (Turn 16)
« Reply #287 on: May 13, 2017, 06:44:58 pm »

Continue taking customers orders. Any meal that does would normally be made with cow meat shall be replaced by a homo-burger as is the new policy
((Batshit evil, pessimistic neutral and clumsy good cover nearly entire spectrum. Sadly, but optimists are a rare breed, that is currently running into extinction.))
((That tends to happen when you're optimistic enough to wait out the apocalypse. I wish them plenty of luck, but chances are they'll need it.))

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalism and Milk (Turn 16)
« Reply #288 on: May 13, 2017, 07:13:17 pm »

Continue taking customers orders. Any meal that does would normally be made with cow meat shall be replaced by a homo-burger as is the new policy

Sorry. Got your action up.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: May 14, 2017, 12:19:34 am »

I do what must be done.
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: May 14, 2017, 02:12:48 am »

Eliphas takes his vox-caster and contacts Raptor Champion Baltagral. "Champion, your squad must find where the police have taken the mayor. When you'll find him, kidnap him and bring him to me. I don't care how you are going to pacify him,
just bring him to me alive..."
Ordered Eliphas to the champion. Eliphas gives two Chaos Marines an order to protect Goatsby and then uses the vox-caster again to contact Dark Mechanicus for a special service...

Give out the orders above, then contact Dark Mechanicus for the special service.*
Try to summon huge warp portal with the help of the cultists, and get more troops. Again.
If the action above is successful, give out orders to Chaos Basilisks to unleash artillery barrage at the police station.

*Hacking the Ion Cannon/facility which controls the cannon, and make it self-destruct.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: May 14, 2017, 07:58:45 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Diablo's fake backstory "I am Ov'n-cal'f J'zargo, demon god of Orange juice and infernal intern in hells marketing department (all devils that interact with earth are on the marketing department). I came to this world for one purpose, TO TURN ALL MILK INTO ALMOND MILK! Oh, wait, my assistant says that isn't evil enough, well then, I WILL TURN ALL MILK INTO ORANGE JUICE AND RUIN ALL YOUR CEREAL, *evil laugh*"

Angelo's fake backstory "I am a simple angel sent to this plain in the hopes of peacefully ending this conflict and preventing sin."

Every third turn starting with this one flip a coin, if its heads, Angelo is in control for these turns, tails, Diablo is.

Angelo's action. I take my flaming sword from my coat and begin walking towards a hub of cannibalism, the place known as, McDonalds.

Diablo's action. I will seek out the largest amount of nearby milk and turn it into ORANGE JUICE.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: May 15, 2017, 09:17:12 am »

"Good grief. Good thing we found those issues."

Let's get those fixed first.
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: May 15, 2017, 09:51:17 am »

I've some questions about continuity of this RTD; if the Earth/Humanity will be completely destroyed, will this RTD continue? Like galaxy-wide milk hunt, for example, or maybe there'll be "Minimalism & Milk 2: Electric Boogaloo: Round 2"? If the answer is "Electric Boogaloo", then does it means that the players should make new characters, or we'll be playing as our old characters?
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalism and Milk (Turn 18)
« Reply #294 on: May 15, 2017, 06:30:00 pm »

I've some questions about continuity of this RTD; if the Earth/Humanity will be completely destroyed, will this RTD continue? Like galaxy-wide milk hunt, for example, or maybe there'll be "Minimalism & Milk 2: Electric Boogaloo: Round 2"? If the answer is "Electric Boogaloo", then does it means that the players should make new characters, or we'll be playing as our old characters?

It would probably depend on when and how Earth was destroyed. I do want this to come to a natural ending eventually, rather than just dying out and being left unresolved. On another note, Winter wins the seasonal vote by a narrow margin.

TURN 18

take the carpenter to the library.
Quote from: Oichi
Work.

Oichi arrives and you greet her before rushing back to the library. Taking a parkour-based shortcut, you crash through the library window. She rebuilds the library door, but does a bit of sloppy job because she is still exhausted from the unexpected international flight in the middle of the night.

Grand.

Pass legislation making those who worship Chaos guilty of disruption of the public order.

Elsewhere, establish trade routes with nearby cities/towns and grow our towns, economies, and power.
I now govern the American milk trade. We're raising milk taxes for the rich, in addition to my earlier actions.

Given that both parties are now controlled by giraffe impostors, it is surprisingly easy to pass bills. The tax hike on the rich goes through fine. When you send the "disruptive Chaos worship" bill through Congress, some of the remaining humans increase the scope to "any religious practice deemed dangerous to the public order". The bill now sits on President Giraffe's desk. Sign it?

In the giraffe kingdom, your ambassadors are driven back by animal control before they can attempt to explain themselves.

Milk cows, chat with Ithadtam about the feasibility of the forcible seizure of both milk and not milk from the guilty and evil

Ithadtam is outraged at the idea of wicked men having possessions, and demands a crusade against them. You also get some pails of milk from the cows.

Call in an orbital ion cannon strike on town hall from the GDI, who I am friends with.
Eliphas takes his vox-caster and contacts Raptor Champion Baltagral. "Champion, your squad must find where the police have taken the mayor. When you'll find him, kidnap him and bring him to me. I don't care how you are going to pacify him,
just bring him to me alive..."
Ordered Eliphas to the champion. Eliphas gives two Chaos Marines an order to protect Goatsby and then uses the vox-caster again to contact Dark Mechanicus for a special service...

Give out the orders above, then contact Dark Mechanicus for the special service.*
Try to summon huge warp portal with the help of the cultists, and get more troops. Again.
If the action above is successful, give out orders to Chaos Basilisks to unleash artillery barrage at the police station.

*Hacking the Ion Cannon/facility which controls the cannon, and make it self-destruct.

6vs1,3vs3,3+1,1vs5
"Fuck. Cover me, fellow Word Bearers!"

Attempt to assume the correct form once more.
Quote from: GDI
"Ion cannon firing."
4vs2In general.
1vs4Eliphas.
3vs1Goatsby.

Eliphas gives his orders. First, Chaos sends a team of marines to capture the mayor. His police convoy is still on the way to the police station and is easily destroyed by a surprise attack from a few Chaos marines. The mayor is dragged back to City Hall. As that is going on, Goatsby again tries to take his proper form. The magic fails him for now. Eliphas then convenes with his cultists to try and open the portal as Gulliman makes a call on the police station's phone. Eliphas opens the portal just as Gulliman gets his message through to the Global Defense Initiative. The mighty ion cannon comes online in orbit. Eliphas attempts to call the Dark Mechanicus to hack the superweapon, but it's too late. Several blue beams land and spin around City Hall, carving through the venerable structure. A few Chaos troops come through the portal just as the beams merge together. City Hall is annihilated in a flash. Many Chaos soldiers are killed, the portal is destroyed, and the mayor dies as well. Eliphas manages to escape the blast, but Goatsby is hurled against a wall and injured by the explosion. The cultists do not survive.

Using what I learned in the house incident, turn the ENTIRE WORLD into milk! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!!!!1!!!!!ONE!!!

You fail to turn the world to milk. In the process, your spell goes awry and instead shields the Earth from being turned into milk.

"DAMNIT"

DO THEY AT LEAST HAVE BLACK UKULELES? GRAB ONE OF THOSE, AN AMP AND A MIC
THEN GO BEGIN MY ULTIMATE BLACK METAL SOLO PROJECT, CALLED 'MILKDRINKER'
(BOTH TO CELEBRATE MILK AND TO CONVINCE SKYRIM FANS TO BUY MY RECORDS).
PRACTICE ACTIVATING MY BLOOD-LEAKING TEARDUCTS ON COMMAND

3,6+1,4

You get a black ukulele and affordable models of the other equipment. Reaction to your debut concert among the metal community is a bit mixed. Some enjoy the odd choice of instrument while others think you're the worst thing to ever happen of all time. The blood squirting from your eyes is a neat trick, and the laser from space in the background is an excellent finish for your performance.

People seem happy with their meals, and things are going well.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Diablo's fake backstory "I am Ov'n-cal'f J'zargo, demon god of Orange juice and infernal intern in hells marketing department (all devils that interact with earth are on the marketing department). I came to this world for one purpose, TO TURN ALL MILK INTO ALMOND MILK! Oh, wait, my assistant says that isn't evil enough, well then, I WILL TURN ALL MILK INTO ORANGE JUICE AND RUIN ALL YOUR CEREAL, *evil laugh*"

Angelo's fake backstory "I am a simple angel sent to this plain in the hopes of peacefully ending this conflict and preventing sin."

Every third turn starting with this one flip a coin, if its heads, Angelo is in control for these turns, tails, Diablo is.

Angelo's action. I take my flaming sword from my coat and begin walking towards a hub of cannibalism, the place known as, McDonalds.

Diablo's action. I will seek out the largest amount of nearby milk and turn it into ORANGE JUICE.

Angelo is in control. You begin marching across town to reach the McDonalds. On the way, you are blown off your feet when somebody fires a deathray at City Hall.

"Good grief. Good thing we found those issues."

Let's get those fixed first.

You get Norton working optimally, but the enhancements mean that it now draws enough processing power from the computer that it causes noticeable slowdown on outdated operating systems such as Windows XP.

I do what must be done.

5v3

You walk into Ford's Theatre as the sounds of the play echo softly nearby. You approach the President's balcony. Booth is outside, and turns to face you. He seems momentarily shocked to see a stranger here. He starts to say something, but then you drop him with a brutal punch to the jaw. Booth stumbles back and hits the floor with a thump. Sitting by the President, Major Rathbone glances over his shoulder at you when he hears the noise.

Continue work on the titan! Ask for a scoring system, or at least a leaderboard!

3+1

You finish your titan. All it needs now is orders.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2017, 06:55:37 pm by Enemy post »
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: May 15, 2017, 06:36:20 pm »

Send it back. That's against the First Amendment. What, did you think I would be an evil government conspiracy? Perish the thought! Return it to its original form.

Re-attempt the trade routes. Bring signs (in both English and any local languages we heard the first time around) explaining our purpose this time.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: May 15, 2017, 06:38:42 pm »

For the love of the almighty, LET THOSE WHO PERFORM PROPERTY DESTRUCTION WITHOUT REASON PAY WITH THEIR LIVES!!!

I attempt to learn who committed the grievous crime of destruction of property and their reason, and if I deem it unjust, I shall make them pay WITH THEIR LIVES!
« Last Edit: May 15, 2017, 06:41:20 pm by Smoke Mirrors »
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: May 15, 2017, 06:52:21 pm »

You missed my action.
Continue work on the titan! Ask for a scoring system, or at least a leaderboard!
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: May 15, 2017, 06:54:35 pm »

Good. pay Oichi and offer to pay her an hotel so she can rest before going home.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2017, 04:11:17 pm by ziizo »
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: May 15, 2017, 06:56:51 pm »

You missed my action.

Whoops. I really need to come up with a system for keeping track of all the players. I think I probably shouldn't add any type of scoring.
My mods and forum games.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 58