Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Thank you for playing Minimalism and Milk!

Milk
- 16 (45.7%)
Cookies
- 19 (54.3%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 58

Author Topic: Minimalism and Milk  (Read 215963 times)

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalism and Milk (Turn 18)
« Reply #300 on: May 15, 2017, 07:00:37 pm »

You missed my action.
Continue work on the titan! Ask for a scoring system, or at least a leaderboard!

Whoops. I really need to come up with a system for keeping track of all the players. I think I probably shouldn't add any type of scoring.
well, we have a PCs list in the first post... though my entry needs to be changed to reflect that I am no longer the Shadow, I'm now the Giraffe Overmind.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: May 15, 2017, 07:04:28 pm »

You missed my action.
Continue work on the titan! Ask for a scoring system, or at least a leaderboard!

Whoops. I really need to come up with a system for keeping track of all the players. I think I probably shouldn't add any type of scoring.
well, we have a PCs list in the first post... though my entry needs to be changed to reflect that I am no longer the Shadow, I'm now the Giraffe Overmind.

I updated it.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: May 15, 2017, 07:13:08 pm »

BAH!  GO BUILD A BETTER WEIRD-MILK FIXER!  IN MY LABORATORY THAT IS NOT CONTIGUOUS TO THE HOUSE!
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: May 15, 2017, 07:37:35 pm »

"THERE HAVE REALLY BEEN BETTER DAYS FOR THE GREAT GOATSBY."

Shift my form into my healthy, normal body to correct the injuries from the cannon.
Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: May 15, 2017, 07:45:33 pm »

"Find a milk factory, seize it by force, and claim it in our name, the Cream Street Bakery!" These orders, and work on baking monkey-bread self-assembling buildings/forts.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: May 15, 2017, 07:58:04 pm »

"Right. Well, we could fix that... but here's what we'll do instead."

Well, firstly check to see if there's anything inefficient about the code that can be fixed to make it work faster.
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Rethi-Eli

• Bay Watcher
  • I came for the LNP, I stayed for the RTDs.
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: May 15, 2017, 08:17:21 pm »

locate wicked and delet them
In the end, the winner is the one with the most snake venom.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: May 15, 2017, 09:12:19 pm »

Turn space into milk, thus burying the Earth in an apocolyptically-sized mass of milk.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: May 16, 2017, 12:53:10 am »

ACQUIRE BLACK T-SHIRTS FROM CHARITY BINS, ALSO BUY WHITE FABRIC MARKER PEN

CRAFT T-SHIRTS WITH 'MILKDRINKER' LOGO TO BESTOW UPON MY FANS (IF LESS FANS THAN T-SHIRTS, BRIBE AMBIVALENT OBSERVERS WITH SHIRTS)
BEGIN AMASSING FANATICAL FANBASE

ATTEMPT TO ARRANGE TO PLAY UPCOMING GIG, PREFERABLY ONE TONIGHT OR TOMORROW
DEMAND A CHALICE OF MILK AS MY RIDER   
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: May 16, 2017, 01:48:53 am »

Eliphas sees the destroyed city hall and his dead subordinates. He sighs heavily and asks the few survived Chaos Marines for a medical kit. "We have too many enemies and too few allies." Thought Eliphas while reaching for his vox-caster...

If someone has the medical kit and if Goatsby fails his roll, give out an order to heal Goatsby.
Contact NOD Brotherhood and try to make an alliance with them.
If Goatsby is successfully healed, concentrate with Goatsby and open an even bigger portal.
Summon more troops (again).

Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
  • 'What do I care for your suffering?'
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: May 16, 2017, 11:54:14 am »

Create some milk golems from milk I gathered in my lake

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: May 16, 2017, 04:05:50 pm »

Tell the president that I'm from the future, and that the man I just punched had been about to kill Lincoln, and that in the future some madman became president and plans to build a wall between the US ann Mexico.
Also, wonder if what I've done will affect the other people adventuring around for milk.
Speaking of which, offer him a cup of milk.
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

johiah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: May 17, 2017, 03:18:37 pm »

Charge back to the ruins of town hall. Slice the hand Lorgar is using the hold the vox off.
Men of iron, please assist me in finishing this.
Quote from: AoshimaMichio
Oh no, you won't laser my death star.
On a fun note, all of the beds just starting disintegrating

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalism and Milk (Turn 19)
« Reply #313 on: May 17, 2017, 06:22:24 pm »

TURN 19

Send it back. That's against the First Amendment. What, did you think I would be an evil government conspiracy? Perish the thought! Return it to its original form.

Re-attempt the trade routes. Bring signs (in both English and any local languages we heard the first time around) explaining our purpose this time.

President Giraffe is becoming an expert statesman (+1 on political actions). Returning the bill to Congress, he is able to pass it again in its original form and intent. He is also the first world leader to recognize the giraffe ambassadors as they reenter the cities and encourages local leaders to sign trade deals with Giraffia.

For the love of the almighty, LET THOSE WHO PERFORM PROPERTY DESTRUCTION WITHOUT REASON PAY WITH THEIR LIVES!!!

I attempt to learn who committed the grievous crime of destruction of property and their reason, and if I deem it unjust, I shall make them pay WITH THEIR LIVES!

From the distinctive pattern of the blast, you know the GDI must have been the ones to fire that blast. You don't know why they would destroy City Hall, but you do know where the ion cannon satellite is.

Good. pay Oichi and offer to pay her an hotel so she can rest before going home.

You pay her, but all the hotels are closed due to all the war happening downtown.

BAH!  GO BUILD A BETTER WEIRD-MILK FIXER!  IN MY LABORATORY THAT IS NOT CONTIGUOUS TO THE HOUSE!

You retreat from the store. The guards don't seem eager to stop you from leaving. Returning to your lab, you create an atmospheric milk annihilator. Firing this weapon will reduce any milk in a 50ft radius to its component atoms.

"Find a milk factory, seize it by force, and claim it in our name, the Cream Street Bakery!" These orders, and work on baking monkey-bread self-assembling buildings/forts.

The titan nods, and within minutes has seized control of a factory. With that done, you easily get the bread buildings and raised by the shores of the milky lake.

"Right. Well, we could fix that... but here's what we'll do instead."

Well, firstly check to see if there's anything inefficient about the code that can be fixed to make it work faster.

One of your coders does the job, but it turns out she was using an improperly secured computer to search through the code. It probably wasn't long enough for anyone to have attacked the files, but it's still a security breach.

ACQUIRE BLACK T-SHIRTS FROM CHARITY BINS, ALSO BUY WHITE FABRIC MARKER PEN

CRAFT T-SHIRTS WITH 'MILKDRINKER' LOGO TO BESTOW UPON MY FANS (IF LESS FANS THAN T-SHIRTS, BRIBE AMBIVALENT OBSERVERS WITH SHIRTS)
BEGIN AMASSING FANATICAL FANBASE

ATTEMPT TO ARRANGE TO PLAY UPCOMING GIG, PREFERABLY ONE TONIGHT OR TOMORROW
DEMAND A CHALICE OF MILK AS MY RIDER   

5,2+1,1

The shirts are awesome. In fact, they're awesome enough to start building a loyal underground fanbase. There's one gig available tomorrow, but it's already been booked. A rival musician calling himself Space Laser has just taken the job. He's advertising himself as the true creator of Ukulele Metal and claims you stole his idea.

Create some milk golems from milk I gathered in my lake

The golems awaken and float around in the milk.

Tell the president that I'm from the future, and that the man I just punched had been about to kill Lincoln, and that in the future some madman became president and plans to build a wall between the US ann Mexico.
Also, wonder if what I've done will affect the other people adventuring around for milk.
Speaking of which, offer him a cup of milk.

Lincoln takes in what you're saying and seems very thoughtful about it. He's a bit too cautious after his near death to take the milk, however. Union troops drag Booth away. As his co-conspirators are captured over the course of the night, your story becomes much more credible.  Lincoln takes you to the White House for a secretive meeting. He asks you how you've managed to come back. He also asks about that madman president you mentioned and what he can do to help.

(OOC:I'll mention your changes to history if they come up in the other players turns. So far, you've eliminated Andrew Johnson's presidency and created a more stable Reconstruction era with a consequently more successful modern South, among other results of Lincoln's survival.)

"THERE HAVE REALLY BEEN BETTER DAYS FOR THE GREAT GOATSBY."

Shift my form into my healthy, normal body to correct the injuries from the cannon.
Eliphas sees the destroyed city hall and his dead subordinates. He sighs heavily and asks the few survived Chaos Marines for a medical kit. "We have too many enemies and too few allies." Thought Eliphas while reaching for his vox-caster...

If someone has the medical kit and if Goatsby fails his roll, give out an order to heal Goatsby.
Contact NOD Brotherhood and try to make an alliance with them.
If Goatsby is successfully healed, concentrate with Goatsby and open an even bigger portal.
Summon more troops (again).

locate wicked and delet them
1vs5
Charge back to the ruins of town hall. Slice the hand Lorgar is using the hold the vox off.
Men of iron, please assist me in finishing this.
5vs6
Quote from: Men of Iron&Rethi's Minions vs Chaos
(dice sounds)
6vs6

Goatsby heals himself by finally taking his true God of Beasts form. Eliphas is unable to contact the Brotherhood of Nod at the moment. They are a secretive bunch after all. However, he is able to open the new portal and pour forth Chaos reinforcements. As the new troops roll in, Gulliman charges back in with the Men of Iron. Joining him is Rethi-Eli and his bunch in search of wicked villains to slay. Gulliman slashes out at Eliphas's wrist, but the Word Bearer is a second quicker and parries the blow. All around, the troops clash in the ruins. Many fall and no clear winner seems to be emerging. The National Guard finally arrives with tanks and ground troops.

Turn space into milk, thus burying the Earth in an apocolyptically-sized mass of milk.

Well then. You fly high above the earth and raise your right hand/hoof. The power of Diaryomancy is unleashed. A titanic ceramic mug appears beneath the solar system. It fills with milk. The gravity of the Doom Mug begins pulling the solar system down towards it. In 11 turns, the Doom Mug will engulf the entire solar system if not prevented.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalism and Milk (Turn 19)
« Reply #314 on: May 17, 2017, 06:31:23 pm »

"YES! Now I am become Goat, DESTROYER OF WORLDS!" Goatsby screams triumphantly while running a hairy hand over his 6-horned head.
Use my increased power as a God of Beasts to eject Gulliman from this plane of existence
Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 58