Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Thank you for playing Minimalism and Milk!

Milk
- 16 (45.7%)
Cookies
- 19 (54.3%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 58

Author Topic: Minimalism and Milk  (Read 220460 times)

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalism and Milk (Turn 19)
« Reply #345 on: May 19, 2017, 03:34:56 am »

Eliphas laughs viciously at the proposal of temporary alliance. "I guess loyalists have a pretty good sense of humour. Too bad that they are so pathetic at trying to be some sort of schemers. Seriously, leave these tricks about "temporary alliances" to someone who's never watches his back... Said Eliphas, clearly refusing the proposal.

Important, additional action added: If I successfully parry the strike of the enemy, counter-attack him with a Power Fist punch to the face.
If nobody attacks me, take out my vox-caster and order a surprise party for Rethi-Eli*!

* Which means that a squad of Chaos Raptors will try to attack Rethi-Eli, neutralize him, and then kidnap and take him to the Warp as a slave.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: May 19, 2017, 03:40:19 am »

Eliphas laughs viciously at the proposal of temporary alliance. "I guess loyalists have a pretty good sense of humour. Too bad that they are so pathetic at trying to be some sort of schemers. Seriously, leave these tricks about "temporary alliances" to someone who's never watches his back... Said Eliphas, clearly refusing the proposal.

Important, additional action added: If I successfully parry the strike of the enemy, counter-attack him with a Power Fist punch to the face.
If nobody attacks me, take out my vox-caster and order a surprise party for Rethi-Eli*!

* Which means that a squad of Chaos Raptors will try to attack Rethi-Eli, neutralize him, and then kidnap and take him to the Warp as a slave.

"Besides... After Gulliman is claimed by the Warp, I'll use my new powers as God of All Beasts to destroy the Death Mug."

THE GREAT GOATSBY roars in laughter. "DEATH TO ORDER!"
Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: May 19, 2017, 03:50:11 am »

"Besides... After Gulliman is claimed by the Warp, I'll use my new powers as God of All Beasts to destroy the Death Mug."

THE GREAT GOATSBY roars in laughter. "DEATH TO LOYALIST SCUM!"

Fixed for you.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: May 19, 2017, 03:58:44 am »

THE GREAT GOATSBY roars in laughter. "DEATH TO LOYALIST SCUM!"

Fixed for you.

I'm speaking like a goat who just joined Chaos would. He's really not familiar with the history.
My reason behind why he knows about Tzeentch/the Warp is because he's (sort of) a psyker.

Rethi-Eli

• Bay Watcher
  • I came for the LNP, I stayed for the RTDs.
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: May 19, 2017, 09:00:45 am »

honestly I just want to leg it and attend a milkdrinker concert considering how practically everyone here qualifies as wicked
In the end, the winner is the one with the most snake venom.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: May 19, 2017, 09:08:21 am »

honestly I just want to leg it and attend a milkdrinker concert considering how practically everyone here qualifies as wicked

I've got a quite interesting plan for so-called "Milkdrinker", but I'm not gonna tell any details 'bout the plan.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalism and Milk (Turn 20)
« Reply #351 on: May 20, 2017, 12:22:30 am »

TURN 20

search for the keys to my secret bunker. Invite Oichi there.

Unfortunately, you locked the keys inside the last time you were there.

"Blast. Well, let's see if anything got in in the meantime." As in, check to see if anything went wrong as a result of the lack of security. Also make sure the rest of the computers are secure.

Looks like there wasn't any breaches, but some employees hadn't updated their systems recently. You have that fixed.

"Hello, NASA, you say you're getting weird readi- ah. Yes, that... that would be a problem."
Set up funding for anyone willing to put work and resources into solving the Doom Mug issue.

Meanwhile, the other giraffes should attempt to warn other governments and countries about the solar system's plight.

2+1,5

You encounter difficulties getting the budget through. However, you just manage to get it set up with your excellent political skills, and soon they start working on a plan. Outside the US, all the countries in the world leap into action following heartfelt written pleas from your giraffes. Doom Mug delayed by 1 turn.

Expand the McDonalds into the nearest dairy farm. Free the cows!!!!!!

You and the Hell bovines take over the diary farm, but you soon realize they don't have any cows. This farm only produces goat milk.

I can't risk Diablo getting his claws on a Kill Sat, but heaven just sent me a mission we can both agree upon, save the mortal plain. Without it, neither of us would have any fun.

Begin my assent into space to try to find the mug, and begin plans to send it to the elder plain, the squids will just drink it dry.

You fly into space on holy wings. You see the distant mug far below. You start preparing your spell, but then a blast of ectoplasm knocks you off balance. (Heads) You feel Diablo trying to take control, but you remain Angelo.

Smite any fools who attempt to stop the IMPENDING DOOOOOOOOOOOM.

If I am unable to do that, attempt to speed up the arrival of the IMPENDING DOOOOOOOOOOOM.

4vs2

You sense the greatest threat to Doom Mug is currently in orbit above Greenland. Racing into space, you spot an angel trying to cast a spell. You catch him off guard with a ghostly blast, interrupting the spell.

((I think you misspelled name of my character in hall of milk.))

Arise brothers! Go beyond the lake and spread the word that anyone can be accepted on the way of milk!

Send golems as my disciples.

The golems leave your lake and begin wandering the streets. A few people seem interested in the universal acceptance you offer. They ask the golems if you have a church or something they should go to.

SCALE UP THE A. M. A. AND LAUNCH IT AT THE DOOM MUG!

AND THEN SHOOT THE DOOM MUG WITH ORBITAL LASERS!

You scale up the A. M. A. with a grow ray and fire it out on a deep space probe. The massive explosion when it hits incinerates the top layer of the milk, buying the solar system a bit more time. The orbital lasers don't do much, however. +1 turn before Doom.

Obtain giraffe milk. Create a Bovine Biscuit that, when consumed, allows me to turn people into cows and back, including myself.

You don't find any giraffe milk. Seems it's not a very common thing to sell. Regardless, you're able to make a batch of bovine biscuits with some of your normal cow milk.

DENOUNCE THIS SPACELASER FOOL AS A COMPLETE AND UTTER POSER (ON SOCIAL MEDIA, IN INTERVIEWS, OR EVEN JUST SCREAMING IT ON THE STREET TO ANYONE WHO WILL LISTEN), THEN HAVE MY FANS LOBBY/THREATEN THE VENUE TO REPLACE THAT WIMP WITH SOME REAL BLACKENED UKULELE METAL, NAMELY MILKDRINKER

IF THAT FAILS, JUST PUT ON MILKDRINKER SHIRT AND AS MANY SPIKED GARMENTS AS I CAN LAY MY HANDS ON, THEN GO WAIT OUTSIDE VENUE WITH MY GEAR TO STAB HIM TO DEATH BEFORE SHOW
METAL CRED WILL SKYROCKET, BLACKENED UKULELE-METAL WILL BECOME TRVEST SUBGENRE OF ALL

6,2-1

You humiliate Spacelaser. You drive him from the venue, but your fans end up getting you banned from the place as well with their swarming the owners. A crowd of them is now standing outside the building demanding that they give you a stage.

"YES! Now I am become Goat, DESTROYER OF WORLDS!" Goatsby screams triumphantly while running a hairy hand over his 6-horned head.
Use my increased power as a God of Beasts to eject Gulliman from this plane of existence
1+1vs5
Perhaps we should work on saving this planet? Fulgrim won't be pleased if you waste so many men on a lost cause.
If he agrees, try to think of methods to save the planet.
If he, or anyone else, attacks me, behead them.

2vs3
1 Decimator super-heavy tank and 2 Chaos Land Raiders emerge from the Warp Portal. 2 squads of Havocs with Multi-Meltas (each squad is 10 people) disembark from Land Raiders and await Eliphas' orders. At least 50 Chaos Marines also emerge from the portal, lead by 2 Chaos Sorcerers and 1 Nurglite Sorcerer (he's a mercenary). Eliphas himself prepares for Gulliman's strike.

Give out the orders to the troops: Decimator tank and Nurglite Sorcerer will attack the National Guard via superior firepower and summoning a rain of rotting filth to demoralize the National Guard. Land Raiders, Havocs, and Chaos Marines will all focus on Men of Iron and Rethi-Eli's minions. Chaos Sorcerers will aid Goatsby in his try to eject Gulliman from this plane of existence
Prepare to parry Gulliman, giving me +1 to my defense if Gulliman or someone else attacks me in close combat.

3vs6+1
Attempt to persuade National Guard that we're all on the same side. Greet Guillman. delet chaos, fight defensively with Ith
3-1,4vs2,6
(I wasn't sure if you meant to run off and watch Milkdrinker instead of this action. This one was the bolded one, so I picked it.)
Quote from: Chaos vs National Guard
Not good.
6+1vs2
Quote from: Chaos vs Rethi's minions&Men of Iron
Not so bad as the other group.
3vs2

Gulliman attempts to reach out to his enemies in the light of the impending danger to the planet. They laugh him off. Goatsby attempts to hurl Gulliman out of reality, but Gulliman dodges the portal and slices at him. Goatsby dodges back just in time. Eliphas clenches a power fist, but Gulliman still doesn't attack him as yet. Meanwhile, the battle turns in Chaos's favor in general. Rethi leads the troops with defensive fighting alongside his giant companion. However, he overdoes it a bit and is unable to hit back significantly. Rethi's minions and the Men of Iron are driven back to cover around him. The National Guard fares much worse. Their futuristic opponents slaughter many of of them and destroy their tanks.

Doom Mug is 12 turns away.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2017, 07:25:19 pm by Enemy post »
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: May 20, 2017, 02:40:08 am »

"A more direct approach, then."
Imbue Gulliman's body with explosive energies. DESTROY HIM FROM THE INSIDE OUT!

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: May 20, 2017, 03:33:08 am »

Tell the president that his name is Donald Trump, and that he intends to make immigrants illegal, and doen't watch the news, and believes whatever the first thing he hears is.
Also, the previous president was black, and he was a good president.
Continue chatting about current events.
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: May 20, 2017, 03:33:40 am »

Also, mention that he has a very nice beard.
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: May 20, 2017, 05:40:54 am »

Chaos Terminator Squad (6 people) emerges from the portal and starts to cover Eliphas. "Terminators, fire at anyone who's foolish enough to attack me!" Screamed Eliphas who takes out his vox-caster to contact the reserve squads. "Squad Gamma 1, open the portal leading to the school and pillage it! Loot any milk and capture as much children as you can! Squad Epsilon 3 & 4, open the portal near the Decimator tank and help them drive the National Guard from the city! Do not fail me, out!" Ordered Eliphas to the reserve squads...

Tell the Terminators to cover me from the enemy while I give out the orders to the troops.
Give out the orders above.
Along with my Terminators, concentrate the fire on Gulliman.

Decimator Tank: When I get reinforcements, don't waste Reaper autocannon ammo at the infantry and focus on destroying enemy vehicles. If the enemy infantry will try to stop me, roll over them.
Order Basilisks to do artillery barrage against the National Guard.
Make the enemies rout.

Note: Gamma 1 has 1 Land Raider and 15 Chaos Marines aboard of it, Epsilon 3 has 20 Havocs with Rocket Launchers (for protecting the tank from the enemy aircraft), and Epsilon 4 has 2 Chaos Predators and 6 Chaos Basilisks. All squads have at least 1 Chaos Sorcerer for opening Warp Portals to the destination points.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: May 20, 2017, 06:41:25 am »

On any other day I would smite this fool myself, but instead, I must focus on protecting the world.

Continue my spell, hope the great one smites the heretic, and with any luck, send the heretic to the elder plain with the same spell.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: May 20, 2017, 06:54:13 am »

Tell the president that his name is Donald Trump, and that he intends to make immigrants illegal, and doen't watch the news, and believes whatever the first thing he hears is.
Also, the previous president was black, and he was a good president.
Continue chatting about current events.

The POTUS would like to inform you that his name is Jackson Spades, and that he has no idea what the heck you're talking about.

In more important news, take out some of the military budget and set it aside for a joint military-NASA project to create a device that can help us to end the doom-mug threat.
Also, now that other countries are already in action doing this, as well as the fact that they clearly accept our giraffes as intelligent and important, establish embassies for the amazing country of Giraffia!

I love how I'm in charge of two countries.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: May 20, 2017, 07:47:43 am »

Continue looking for giraffe milk, and consume the special Bovine Biscuit.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: May 20, 2017, 08:35:46 am »

Screw it Genericville has become too silly even for a man with a magical trenchcoat. Take Oichi to the airport and then take a plane at random
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 58