Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Thank you for playing Minimalism and Milk!

Milk
- 16 (45.7%)
Cookies
- 19 (54.3%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 58

Author Topic: Minimalism and Milk  (Read 219094 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalism and Milk (Turn 20)
« Reply #360 on: May 20, 2017, 10:21:23 am »

BUILD MORE A. M. A. s and launch them into spaaaaace!

Oh and shrink the Doom Mug.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: May 20, 2017, 12:29:33 pm »

Spoiler: Secret Action (click to show/hide)
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Rethi-Eli

• Bay Watcher
  • I came for the LNP, I stayed for the RTDs.
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: May 20, 2017, 01:36:44 pm »

Finally notice Doom Mug in original post, leave combat and attempt to stop the inevitable end. If successful, search for Milkdrinker poster/flier. If insuccessful, do the same thing anyways
In the end, the winner is the one with the most snake venom.

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
  • 'What do I care for your suffering?'
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: May 20, 2017, 02:40:29 pm »

Build a cathedral in the middle of the lake, made out of milk and joining to the shore with milky bridge.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: May 20, 2017, 03:42:23 pm »

In addition to prior action, request that the status of the House in Locations be changed from RIP to RIM(Rest In Milk).
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: May 20, 2017, 03:45:32 pm »

In addition to prior action, request that the status of the House in Locations be changed from RIP to RIM(Rest In Milk).

Done.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Rethi-Eli

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: May 20, 2017, 06:36:20 pm »

Wait, also, why did I get -1 to my roll

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: May 20, 2017, 06:52:09 pm »

Wait, also, why did I get -1 to my roll

Because you rolled a 6 on attacking Spacelaser, resulting in your fans behaving overzealously.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Rethi-Eli

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: May 20, 2017, 07:39:55 pm »

Oh, that makes sense

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: May 20, 2017, 08:08:19 pm »

Anex Vermont
((Batshit evil, pessimistic neutral and clumsy good cover nearly entire spectrum. Sadly, but optimists are a rare breed, that is currently running into extinction.))
((That tends to happen when you're optimistic enough to wait out the apocalypse. I wish them plenty of luck, but chances are they'll need it.))

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: May 20, 2017, 08:16:36 pm »

Anex Vermont
You'll have to fight the giraffagarchy.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalism and Milk (Turn 21)
« Reply #371 on: May 21, 2017, 07:10:19 pm »

TURN 21

Tell the president that his name is Donald Trump, and that he intends to make immigrants illegal, and doen't watch the news, and believes whatever the first thing he hears is.
Also, the previous president was black, and he was a good president.
Continue chatting about current events.

Also, mention that he has a very nice beard.

Lincoln listens carefully to all that you're saying. After many hours of discussion, he thinks. "So, you say this Mr."Trump" is causing all these problems? Please, take me to the year Two-Thousand and Seventeen. Let me see what I can do there, if I am as popular as you say. By the way, thank you again for keeping my head intact. I'd like to give you a medal, but I suspect it would be best not to create too much record of your visit. Perhaps this will suffice?"

Lincoln then gives you his iconic hat. Lincoln's Hat provides a +1 to any action taken while wearing it.

"A more direct approach, then."
Imbue Gulliman's body with explosive energies. DESTROY HIM FROM THE INSIDE OUT!
2vs6
Chaos Terminator Squad (6 people) emerges from the portal and starts to cover Eliphas. "Terminators, fire at anyone who's foolish enough to attack me!" Screamed Eliphas who takes out his vox-caster to contact the reserve squads. "Squad Gamma 1, open the portal leading to the school and pillage it! Loot any milk and capture as much children as you can! Squad Epsilon 3 & 4, open the portal near the Decimator tank and help them drive the National Guard from the city! Do not fail me, out!" Ordered Eliphas to the reserve squads...

Tell the Terminators to cover me from the enemy while I give out the orders to the troops.
Give out the orders above.
Along with my Terminators, concentrate the fire on Gulliman.

Decimator Tank: When I get reinforcements, don't waste Reaper autocannon ammo at the infantry and focus on destroying enemy vehicles. If the enemy infantry will try to stop me, roll over them.
Order Basilisks to do artillery barrage against the National Guard.
Make the enemies rout.

Note: Gamma 1 has 1 Land Raider and 15 Chaos Marines aboard of it, Epsilon 3 has 20 Havocs with Rocket Launchers (for protecting the tank from the enemy aircraft), and Epsilon 4 has 2 Chaos Predators and 6 Chaos Basilisks. All squads have at least 1 Chaos Sorcerer for opening Warp Portals to the destination points.
3,2+1vs1,2,5+1vs6-1
Quote from: Men of Iron and Rethi's minions vs Chaos.
Fighting.
2vs4
Finally notice Doom Mug in original post, leave combat and attempt to stop the inevitable end. If successful, search for Milkdrinker poster/flier. If insuccessful, do the same thing anyways
Quote from: Gulliman
I assume you'd want to hit back, Johiah.
5vs4+1

Chaos continues to push back. The National Guard troops are routed according to Eliphas's plot, and the other troops are wounded. Rethi tries to leave the battle, but Ithadtam assumes he was just charging in the wrong direction and helps him out by picking him up and carrying him back into battle. Gulliman attacks Eliphas and they continue to clash. They duel for some time until Eliphas's Terminators give the Word Bearer the advantage. Goatsby tries to make Gulliman explode, but Gulliman resists his spell.

Elsewhere, Chaos troops storm the school, but the teachers evacuated all the kids already. There wasn't any milk either. Soda lobby got to them, I guess.

On any other day I would smite this fool myself, but instead, I must focus on protecting the world.

Continue my spell, hope the great one smites the heretic, and with any luck, send the heretic to the elder plain with the same spell.

5,6vs4
Spoiler: Secret Action (click to show/hide)

ATHATH attempts to protect the Doom Mug, but a bolt of lightning strikes upward from the earth and disrupts his attempt. At the same time, Angelo uses his power to create an enormous portal and sent the entire Doom Mug to the Elder Plane. ATHATH manages to cast a spell to speed the Mug up, but then Angelo grabs the ghostcowman and throws him through the portal. ATHATH arrives in a Lovecraftian world. Masses of tentacles and eyes dot an endless yellow void.

In more important news, take out some of the military budget and set it aside for a joint military-NASA project to create a device that can help us to end the doom-mug threat.
Also, now that other countries are already in action doing this, as well as the fact that they clearly accept our giraffes as intelligent and important, establish embassies for the amazing country of Giraffia!

I love how I'm in charge of two countries.

6+1,6

You get the embassies built. The NASA/DARPA collaboration begins its superweapon project, but then the Doom Mug suddenly disappears through a portal.

Continue looking for giraffe milk, and consume the special Bovine Biscuit.

You're sure there's no giraffe milk available anywhere in the city. Sadly, you eat the biscuit and gain your new powers.

Build a cathedral in the middle of the lake, made out of milk and joining to the shore with milky bridge.

The cathedral rises majestically from the lake. A small crowd hestiantly crosses over through the gap in your forcefield.

Anex Vermont
You'll have to fight the giraffagarchy.

1vs3

You persuade the sentient cows to hop in a bunch of trucks and go try to take over Vermont. You don't make much progress, as troops lead by giraffe commanders drive your forces back from any attacks they make.

Take Oichi to the airport, then escape the city via buying a plane ticket at random

4+1

You and Oichi get to the airport and board a randomflight. You end up in....Luxembourg.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2017, 08:45:05 pm by Enemy post »
My mods and forum games.

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: May 21, 2017, 07:21:24 pm »

"AGHH! WHY, DAMMIT, WHY?! WHY WON'T ANY OF THESE TZEENTCH-DAMNED SPELLS KILL YOU?"

Lift Gulliman with a DISEMBODIED MAGIC HAND and crush him.
Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: May 21, 2017, 07:30:30 pm »

Cancel the space laser, but redirect the associated funds to NASA, not the military. We're colonizing Mars, bitches!

The attempt to annex Vermont has given us reasonable cause to nationalize McDonalds.

As for the glorious nation of Giraffia, send representatives to join the UN.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: May 21, 2017, 08:09:19 pm »

Take Oichi to the airport, then escape the city via buying a plane ticket at random
« Last Edit: May 22, 2017, 09:00:58 am by ziizo »
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 58