Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Thank you for playing Minimalism and Milk!

Milk
- 16 (45.7%)
Cookies
- 19 (54.3%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 58

Author Topic: Minimalism and Milk  (Read 218728 times)

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalism and Milk (Turn 22)
« Reply #405 on: May 24, 2017, 08:48:01 am »

wonder why you are paying for Oichi vacation then shrug and search for a nice hotel.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: May 24, 2017, 11:03:03 am »

aiming for something important
Notthewhitehousenotthewhitehousenotthewhitehousenotthewhitehousenotthewhitehousenotthewhitehousenotthewhitehousenotthewhitehousenotthewhitehousenotthewhitehousenotthewhitehousenotthewhitehousenotthewhitehousenotthewhitehousenotthewhitehousenotthewhitehousenotthewhitehouse...
It wouldn't be the White House, DC is were demons get most of their business.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: May 24, 2017, 02:00:10 pm »

Continue working ritual, and turn milk ash to high-strength powdered milk. As in, strong enough to turn the seas to milk.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: May 24, 2017, 02:48:21 pm »

"Blast."

Walk to boss.

"Boss. There's something you should see. Find a window and look out of it. Then help me get our employees back under control. They all ran off when they saw the portal."
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: May 24, 2017, 05:23:06 pm »

ITHADTAMMMMM
WHYYYYYYY
This wasn't supposed to happen... I... I just wanted a friend, a companion for when things go awry...

Why did you have to do this?

KILL THEM. KILL THEM ALL. BRING THEM TO THEIR KNEES. SHOW NO MERCY. DO WHATEVER I MUST. DON'T STOP FIGHTING UNTIL EITHER EVERY LAST MINION OF CHAOS IS SLAIN, OR I DIE.
"I could give you the strength to destroy any force of Chaos that comes your way... if you promise to later help me bring about the milkpocalypse. What has this primitive, valueless world ever done for you, anyway?"

Summon a contract (and a functioning, ink-filled pen) and present it to this guy for signing.

"Just sign on the dotted line, and vengeance will be yours."
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!
« Reply #410 on: May 24, 2017, 05:28:35 pm »

((Any chance to still join?))
Eventually when you go far enough the insane start becoming the sane

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: May 24, 2017, 05:31:49 pm »

((Any chance to still join?))

Go ahead, I don't intend to stop people from joining.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!
« Reply #412 on: May 24, 2017, 05:36:19 pm »

OK

Name: Andre Anderson
Description: Average guy
Reason for milk: Dietary requirements

First action: Gather up all my important belongings from my house and bring them to my white van. We're gonna hit the road.
Eventually when you go far enough the insane start becoming the sane

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: May 24, 2017, 06:44:42 pm »

ITHADTAMMMMM
WHYYYYYYY
This wasn't supposed to happen... I... I just wanted a friend, a companion for when things go awry...

Why did you have to do this?

KILL THEM. KILL THEM ALL. BRING THEM TO THEIR KNEES. SHOW NO MERCY. DO WHATEVER I MUST. DON'T STOP FIGHTING UNTIL EITHER EVERY LAST MINION OF CHAOS IS SLAIN, OR I DIE.
"I could give you the strength to destroy any force of Chaos that comes your way... if you promise to later help me bring about the milkpocalypse. What has this primitive, valueless world ever done for you, anyway?"

Summon a contract (and a functioning, ink-filled pen) and present it to this guy for signing.

"Just sign on the dotted line, and vengeance will be yours."

The $#%# are you doing! I am the only demon here! I am the only one able to make contracts with people with huge drawbacks that otherwise seem miraculous! How !*#%ing dare you, IT'S ON LIKE GODZILLA MURDERING KING KONG!

(Diablo cusses a lot for anyone who hadn't noticed)
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: May 24, 2017, 07:01:32 pm »

"THIS... IS... MILKDRINKER!
DRINK MILK AND HAIL SATAAAAN!"

TURN THE AMPS UP TO 666 (OR HOWEVER HIGH THEY GO) AND THEN, WITH THE ABOVE INTRODUCTION, LAUNCH INTO A BLISTERING UKULELE METAL ASSAULT, SCREAMING IMPROV LYRICS INVOLVING THE MIGHTINESS OF SATAN, THE DELICIOUSNESS (AND NUTRITIONAL VALUE!) OF MILK AND MOCKING THE LAMENESS OF BOTH THE GOD-EMPEROR AND HIS WIMPY CHAOS COUNTERPARTS

ZOO STAFF, VISITORS, TOURISTS, POSERS, CHAOS MARINES, OTHER PLAYERS, COWFOLK, MY FANS AND INNOCENT PASSERSBY ALIKE, NONE SHALL ESCAPE THE POWER OF MY MUSICAL ONSLAUGHT

ALSO POINT OUT TO GM THAT, AS CURRENT IN-GAME SEASON IS WINTER, ACTIONS INVOLVING THE PERFORMANCE OF GRIM, FROSTBITTEN BLACK METAL (INCLUDING BLACKENED UKULELE METAL OF COURSE) SHOULD RECEIVE AT LEAST A +1 BONUS
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: May 24, 2017, 07:03:20 pm »

TURN THE AMPS UP TO 666 (OR HOWEVER HIGH THEY GO)

I would like to interest you in option 3.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: May 24, 2017, 07:12:19 pm »

I know a guy who can make you one that goes to 1000000000000066600000000000001

EDIT: "So, how are we going to kill the ghost" "So you're on board now" "He infringed on my demonic contract copy-write, HE MUST DIE" "Well, throwing him into the elder plain didn't work" "Lucifer would take him" "No, we need something special" "...I think I have an idea"
« Last Edit: May 24, 2017, 08:20:22 pm by Smoke Mirrors »

Rethi-Eli

• Bay Watcher
  • I came for the LNP, I stayed for the RTDs.
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: May 24, 2017, 08:25:05 pm »

So let me get this straight - The forces of chaos have joined forces with a goat completely human evil milk deity thing to fight myself and the God-Emperor of whatever, the harbringer of the apocalypse is proposing an offer to me, everyone is in the process of being enthralled by the power of Black Ukelele Metal, and the avatar of the Devil is fighting everyone?

This is amazing. Reaaaally amazing.
In the end, the winner is the one with the most snake venom.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: May 24, 2017, 08:38:43 pm »

So let me get this straight - The forces of chaos have joined forces with a goat completely human evil milk deity thing to fight myself and the God-Emperor of whatever, the harbringer of the apocalypse is proposing an offer to me, everyone is in the process of being enthralled by the power of Black Ukelele Metal, and the avatar of the Devil is fighting everyone?

No, its worse, Heaven and Hell are working together. Also, the devil has a management contract for MILKDRINKER. Not a demon management contract, a normal management contract, like the ones he had for KISS, Ozzy Osbourne, and Alice Cooper.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2017, 08:41:46 pm by Smoke Mirrors »

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: May 24, 2017, 08:53:13 pm »

This is sig-worthy, and since it refers to my character... well, into the sig it goes.
Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 58