Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Thank you for playing Minimalism and Milk!

Milk
- 16 (45.7%)
Cookies
- 19 (54.3%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 58

Author Topic: Minimalism and Milk  (Read 215872 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalism and Milk (Turn 23)
« Reply #450 on: May 27, 2017, 12:06:31 pm »

What was I doing?

((Also, booooo, booooooo, that prophecy needs to be far more complicated.  Agnes would be disappointed.  ;P))
« Last Edit: May 27, 2017, 12:08:51 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: May 27, 2017, 01:48:50 pm »

What was I doing?

((Also, booooo, booooooo, that prophecy needs to be far more complicated.  Agnes would be disappointed.  ;P))
Its only simple in hindsight.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

johiah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: May 27, 2017, 03:41:25 pm »

FINALLY got internet access back. Sadly, it appears I died. Darn, was going to summon an Imperator class Titan and the Emperor's divine form himself.
Examine my surroundings
Quote from: AoshimaMichio
Oh no, you won't laser my death star.
On a fun note, all of the beds just starting disintegrating

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalism and Milk (Turn 24)
« Reply #453 on: May 27, 2017, 07:26:35 pm »

TURN 24

QUICK!Find a car! then OFF TO WENDIES!

What luck! There's a race car just outside with the keys still in it. You drive out and quickly arrive at Wendy's.

PRESS ONWARDS.
2vs5
"LOOK AT THESE CHUCKLEFUCKS! CAN'T THE OUTSIDERS MIND THEIR OWN BUSINESS FOR ONCE?! IT'S JUST A PLANET WE'RE CONQUERING HERE, GEEZE..."

Spoiler: !!GM ONLY!! (click to show/hide)
2+1
Eliphas sees how Rethi-Eli smashes his army, and decides to charge with his Chaos Terminators at Rethi-Eli, while screaming "Chaos calls for your destruction!" Meanwhile, another Dark Apostle plans to attack the biggest military base in New Hampshire...

Draw daemonic powers before charging, giving Eliphas and his Terminators +1 to attack for 2 turns.
Kill Rethi-Eli.

Havocs with Multi-meltas (main army): Shoot at Angel/Devil guy.
Decimator Tank & Nurglite Sorcerer: Go and help the main army. Nurglite Sorcerer will try to summon Plaguebearers.
Chaos Marines (main army): Hold against Rethi-Eli.
Land Raiders (main army): Shoot at Angel/Devil guy from all the weapon available, including Havoc Missile Launcher.
Squad Gamma 1 & Squad Epsilon 4: 1 Chaos Marine will grab all the looted milk, and abandon the battefield through the portal to Hell-Forge. Dark Mechanicus will try to use the milk in order to improve geneseeding process. Then both Gamma 1 & Epsilon 4 will regroup and change their composition:
9 Chaos Marines & Land Raider will guard Chaos Basilisks from now on, while 2 Chaos Predators will go and help the main army. Then Epsilon 4 will barrage both Yoink and Spacelaser (ugh, that was a long action).
Squad Epsilon 3: Destroy the Men of Iron with rocket launchers.
Chaos Sorcerers: Aid Goatsby, then re-open the portal.
Chaos Raptors: Throw Melta-bombs at the audio system of Yoink. If Yoink survives the artillery barrage, take him as a prisoner.

Dark Apostle Anak's forces*:
Attack and destroy the military base, no prisoners!
If the base is destroyed successfully, drive to Concord and overthrow the state government.

* His forces consist of 8 Chaos Dreadnoughts, 20 Havocs, 70 Chaos Marines, 7 Rhinos with Heavy Flamers, 16 Khornate Berzerkers, and 6 Chaos Predators.

(Eliphas drawing daemon powers)1
(Eliphas vs Rethi)5-1vs2
(Chaos vs Diablo)2vs6
(Chaos vs Rethi)4vs3
(Nurglite Sorcerer)4+1
(Milk thieving Marine)1
(Chaos vs Men of Iron)1vs6
(Sorcerers opening portal)4
(Anak's troops vs military)6vs3
"Diablo, stick to the plan" "But I was having fun" "Fine, kill some Chaos fools, but then head to the library" "Certainly"

Continue attacking Chaos forces, Its fun, also, summon walls of pure darkness to block projectiles from hitting me.
3vs6,2

Goatsby nearly fails to summon anything, but a quick boost from the Sorcerers as they open a small portal allows him to summon a chimera to serve him. He doesn't have time for more spells yet. Eliphas attempts to draw power from the Warp, but the attempt backfires. His attacks are slowed a bit by the burning energies. Chaos and Diablo continue battling, but neither makes any headway. Diabo is pushed hard enough that he is unable to summon the walls of darkness. In the confusion, Diablo spots a Chaos Marine trying to leave the battle with some milk and kills him. With sheer numbers, Chaos eventually overwhelms Rethi. Eliphas himself eventually arrives to finish the job. With a his power fist, Eliphas rips off Rethi's left arm. Eliphas raises his fist for the kill. It is then that the remaining Men of Iron break through Chaos's lines and save their ally, dragging him back behind their lines. In the distance, the sounds of more US troops and tanks approaching the city are heard and some fighter jets fly past overhead.

Elsewhere, Dark Apostle Anak leads his soldiers against Portsmouth Naval Shipyard. Chaos soon reigns in the base, but doesn't have time to redeploy just yet.

Purchase the milk with my moneys.
5+1

They've got a sale going on, and you're able to purchase a cartload of milk cheaply.

Telepatically order milk creatures to get inside the tank through any holes in it's hull and destroy it for being too stompy.

3vs5

The milk creatures attempt to comply, but are unable to reincorporate. They just get smeared against the ground a few more times as the treads turn.

let Oichi sleep then go back to house hunting.

You leave the hotel and look around for a nice house. You find exactly the sort of house you wanted for a reasonable price.

Develop the tech in order to block the overmind. And equip the cow army with it as standard equipment.

You make helmets capable of blocking Overmind's signals and deploy them to your troops. However, a traitor steals a copy of the designs and hands them over to the enemy. You ignore the President's offer of a peace agreement. You continue to fight, but your numbers dwindle under the continual US attacks. You have only 92 cows still standing with you.

*groans*

Hold a meeting with the commanders of the Hell Bovines: We will end this fighting on the condition that you leave Vermont alone and stop selling people burgers.
    If they accept, refocus military on the Chaos problem (though recall, all of the police in a wide radius should be zeroing in on their location, as it's really obvious and their religion is illegal).
    If they refuse, keep fighting, but send ~ 1/5 of the troops to fight Chaos, just to help out until we can finish up with this annoyance; they will bu under the command of whoever commands the Imperial troops.

Have a meeting with Lincoln. No reason to assume it is not Lincoln; this is a weird reality, and the president is a giraffe. Although, correct his incorrect assumptions. Clearly, the timeline has been changed for the better. (;))
(US vs Bovines)6vs4
(Deploying troops)4
(Meet with Lincoln)4

The bovine leaders ignore your truce. Maybe this was a mistake on their part, as you whittle their insurgency down to an estimated >100 members. They introduce helmets to block your telepathic signals, but a defector gives you the design. You deploy troops to Genericville. SWAT and counterterrorism police units from surrounding cities link up with your troops as they march.

The Lincoln meeting goes well. Lincoln thanks you for clearing up his misunderstandings and taking care of the Mad President for him. He seems to approve of your actions so far, and asks if there's anything he can do to help you before he returns to his own time.

"Of course, sir."

Go find the people and get them back to work.

Your subordinates refuse to return to work under these conditions. A few even resign when you ask them.

Accept the job.

Just need to get something first

Drive to the neighbouring town. Fastly.

You inform the President of your acceptance and begin driving out. A few minutes later you find yourself stuck in traffic.

Work on super-strong powdered milk. If it's strong enough to turn all the oceans into milk, put in oceans. Until then, keep working on it.

You don't make any progress yet. Don't feel bad, Rome wasn't turned into milk in a day. Three million people so far have been converted for your cow legions.

9 Chaos Marines & Land Raider will guard Chaos Basilisks from now on, while 2 Chaos Predators will go and help the main army. Then Epsilon 4 will barrage both Yoink and Spacelaser (ugh, that was a long action).
Chaos Raptors: Throw Melta-bombs at the audio system of Yoink. If Yoink survives the artillery barrage, take him as a prisoner.
(Chaos vs Milkdrinker)5vs1+1
(Chaos vs Milkdrinker's equipment)4
(Chaos vs Spacelaser)1vs1
KICK ONE OF THESE WARHAMMER COSPLAY DWEEBS INTO CROWD WHILST STRUMMING ANOTHER BARRAGE OF FROSTY RIFFAGE, ENCOURAGE FANS TO TEAR THEM (AND THE OTHERS) APART WHILST I ASSESS THE LENGTH OF MY UKULELE CORD... IS IT LONG ENOUGH TO REACH BAT CAVES WHILST STILL PLUGGED IN??

IF YES, STRIDE OVER THERE TO DO BATTLE WITH SPACELASER
STIR THE BATS INTO A BLOODTHIRSTY FRENZY AROUND HIM THROUGH USE OF SOME ESPECIALLY WRATHFUL TREMOLO PICKING, AT THE PERFECT SONIC FREQUENCY TO CONFOUND THEIR ECHOLOCATION AND ENRAGE THEM
AD-LIB SOME BADASS VERSE ABOUT BATS, OR BAT MONSTERS, OR POSSIBLY VAMPIRE LORDS EMERGING FROM SLUMBER, I DUNNO

(Milkdrinker vs Chaos)6+1vs4
(Milkdrinker's Fans vs Chaos)5vs5
(Milkdrinker summoning bats)4
(Bats vs Spacelaser)5vs1

Chaos attacks the concert as Milkdrinker and Spacelaser begin their musical battle. Milkdrinker jumps down and plays a sonic tune that causes the bats to swarm out from their cave. Spacelaser is attacked by a flock of vampire bats that force him to the ground and repeatedly bite him. Spacelaser is out of action. The Raptor squad throws their bombs at Milkdrinker's gear and destroys it. The Chaos heavy vehicles roll in and blast Milkdrinker, knocking him to the ground. Outraged and egged on by their hero, the crowd swarms Chaos. The Chaos troops are far stronger than normal people, but they are badly outnumbered. After a while, all the riot's participants from both sides lie scattered about, unable to go on fighting.

What was I doing?

As far as you can recall, you woke up this morning and decided you needed some milk. You got out one of your battlesuits and went to rob the store. You had a skirmish with enemies boosted by weird milk nonsense. Then you left after they disabled your anti-milk weapon to make a better one. Then there was a giant mug trying to eat the solar system, so you bombarded that until it got ejected into another dimension. Then you tried to fix all the world's problems, but you were unsuccessful. You also bought all the cheap apartments in Luxembourg.

FINALLY got internet access back. Sadly, it appears I died. Darn, was going to summon an Imperator class Titan and the Emperor's divine form himself.
Examine my surroundings

You awaken. You are in your chambers on an Elder craftworld, recovering from your long stasis. A contingent of your Ultramarines stands at attention.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2017, 10:57:20 pm by Enemy post »
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: May 27, 2017, 07:48:19 pm »

Buy the house if I already bought the house go to search for quirky roommates that will accidentally destroy the house (and probably the city) next time you all run out of milk
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: May 27, 2017, 07:54:26 pm »

Work on super-strong powdered milk. If it's strong enough to turn all the oceans into milk, put in oceans. Until then, keep working on it.
Continue work! Also, how's my cow army doing?
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: May 27, 2017, 08:23:44 pm »

STAND UP, TEASING OUT SOME OMINOUS, BETWEEN-SONGS FEEDBACK FROM MY UKULELE OF DARKNESS AS I REGAIN MY BALANCE UNLESS AMP BROKEN I GUESS

CALL OFF THE BATS AND HELP MY OLD RIVAL, SPACELASER, TO HIS FEET
NO WORDS ARE NEEDED TO FORM THIS NEW ALLIANCE.
IF AS HE ACCEPTS MY HELPING HAND WE SHALL PERFORM THE HANDSHAKE.
ONCE THAT PORTENTOUS GESTURE IS COMPLETE WE SHALL COMBINE FORCES (AND SOUND EQUIPMENT), WITH SPACELASER JOINING ME ON STAGE/IN THE CAVES TO COMPLETE THE SHOW WITH A DEADLY DOUBLE-DOSE OF UNIMAGINABLY POWERFUL BLACKENED UKULELE METAL THE LIKES OF WHICH THE WORLD HAS NEVER BEFORE SEEN, REJUVENATING THOSE WOUNDED IN THE ATTACK AND STRIKING FEAR INTO THE HEARTS OF THOSE WHO CHOOSE TO FOLLOW THE SO-CALLED 'CHAOS GODS'!

OOZE A FEW DRAMATIC BLOOD-TEARS AND SCREAM THE FOLLOWING IMMEDIATELY PRIOR TO LAUNCHING INTO OUR FIRST SONG:   

"THESE NERDY CHAOS POSERS SHALL BE CRUSHED! OUR FALLEN FANS SHALL BE AVENGED! THE SCENE IS UNITED AND THE UNTOLD POWER OF BLACKENED UKULELE METAL NOW RUNS UNCHEEEECKED!"
« Last Edit: May 27, 2017, 08:26:06 pm by Yoink »
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: May 27, 2017, 08:37:49 pm »

What was I doing?

As far as you can recall, you woke up this morning and decided you needed some milk. You got out one of your battlesuits and went to rob the store. You had a skirmish with enemies boosted by weird milk nonsense. Then you left after they disabled your anti-milk weapon to make a better one. Then there was a giant mug trying to eat the solar system, so you bombarded that until it got ejected into another dimension. Then you tried to fix all the world's problems, but you were unsuccessful. You also bought all the cheap apartments in Luxembourg.
And your day hasn't even been the weirdest one.

Force the McDonald's cow army to surrender.

In other news: Well, Mr. Lincoln, could you potentially tell us anything of the forces that managed to bring you to our time? Purely for research purposes, of course.

As for the glorious country of Giraffia, develop infrastructure to get from one part of Giraffia to another with minimal difficulty.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Rethi-Eli

• Bay Watcher
  • I came for the LNP, I stayed for the RTDs.
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: May 27, 2017, 08:40:29 pm »

Heal myself, and attempt to recover Ithadtam's corpse. Retreat for now.
In the end, the winner is the one with the most snake venom.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: May 27, 2017, 08:40:37 pm »

"It's not working" "Ok then, lets head to the library" "$&#^ that halo boy, it just means I have to kill them harder." "I knew this would happen, fine, but if you can't make much head way, we go to plan A, C, or D" "YEAH!"

Continue murdering the hell out of Chaos jerks, if possible, move towards the place the rock soundtrack is coming from. (the concert at the zoo)

STAND UP, TEASING OUT SOME OMINOUS, BETWEEN-SONGS FEEDBACK FROM MY UKULELE OF DARKNESS AS I REGAIN MY BALANCE UNLESS AMP BROKEN I GUESS

CALL OFF THE BATS AND HELP MY OLD RIVAL, SPACELASER, TO HIS FEET
NO WORDS ARE NEEDED TO FORM THIS NEW ALLIANCE.
IF AS HE ACCEPTS MY HELPING HAND WE SHALL PERFORM THE HANDSHAKE.
ONCE THAT PORTENTOUS GESTURE IS COMPLETE WE SHALL COMBINE FORCES (AND SOUND EQUIPMENT), WITH SPACELASER JOINING ME ON STAGE/IN THE CAVES TO COMPLETE THE SHOW WITH A DEADLY DOUBLE-DOSE OF UNIMAGINABLY POWERFUL BLACKENED UKULELE METAL THE LIKES OF WHICH THE WORLD HAS NEVER BEFORE SEEN, REJUVENATING THOSE WOUNDED IN THE ATTACK AND STRIKING FEAR INTO THE HEARTS OF THOSE WHO CHOOSE TO FOLLOW THE SO-CALLED 'CHAOS GODS'!

OOZE A FEW DRAMATIC BLOOD-TEARS AND SCREAM THE FOLLOWING IMMEDIATELY PRIOR TO LAUNCHING INTO OUR FIRST SONG:   

"THESE NERDY CHAOS POSERS SHALL BE CRUSHED! OUR FALLEN FANS SHALL BE AVENGED! THE SCENE IS UNITED AND THE UNTOLD POWER OF BLACKENED UKULELE METAL NOW RUNS UNCHEEEECKED!"

Once more, some demons want to be your manager.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: May 27, 2017, 08:58:29 pm »

Tell Chimera to back up the army, mount dire ostrich. Summon more extraplanar beasts.
Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: May 27, 2017, 09:35:14 pm »

How's my cow army doing?

Forgot about them. You have approximately three million converts so far. People are warning each other now.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: May 27, 2017, 10:28:58 pm »

Rush into the store, throw wallet at the people inside and demand all their milkshakes
"GIVE ME ALL THE MILSHAKES I SWEAR I WILL THROTTLE YOU!"
« Last Edit: May 28, 2017, 10:15:05 am by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
  • 'What do I care for your suffering?'
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: May 28, 2017, 01:08:43 am »

Fly to the battlefield and cast milk-spear at the tank. If fails, stomp it down.

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!
« Reply #464 on: May 28, 2017, 05:07:03 am »

Okay....
Go offroad to the nearest town, without crashing into anything or getting stuck
maybe a horse was better..... 

Engage hovermode! Where we're going, we don't need roads! If fail do above.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2017, 05:16:54 am by Gwolfski »
Eventually when you go far enough the insane start becoming the sane
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 58