Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Thank you for playing Minimalism and Milk!

Milk
- 16 (45.7%)
Cookies
- 19 (54.3%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 58

Author Topic: Minimalism and Milk  (Read 215878 times)

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalism and Milk (Turn 26)
« Reply #540 on: June 01, 2017, 06:40:54 am »

"HEY, SORCERERS! HELP ME OUT HERE!"
THE GREAT GOATSBY attempts to summon a colossal ouroboros to aid the forces of Chaos
« Last Edit: June 01, 2017, 06:43:38 am by Mallos »
Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: June 01, 2017, 06:57:04 am »

"#>>%?}£?#€!#€?#€,|€?#€,{£,\€£\>¥}[%==~\_>€••€<\]}%+=£" "That is a lot of profanity, it is though, well deserved"

Use the power of Negative Magic to return the earth and moon to their regular positions in our world, leaving the Doom Mug in The Void, where it very Memory, shall disappear.

EDIT: Leave ATHATH in The Void as well.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2017, 08:13:22 am by Smoke Mirrors »
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
  • 'What do I care for your suffering?'
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: June 01, 2017, 07:41:55 am »

Fly up to the sky and destroy whatever's threatening to destroy world and my cathedral.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: June 01, 2017, 07:58:30 am »

The Warp Portal keeps pouring more and more infantry and land vehicles, but suddenly, it became unstable. The Warp Portal creates lightning-like sounds, and the troops stopped pouring out of it. "Sorcerers, why troops stopped coming out of this portal," asked Eliphas. Then he looked at the sky,
and he realized that the Earth was sucked into The Void, somehow. "Sorcerers! Half of you will help Goatsby, and the other half will try to keep the portal stable! We need to get the Earth out of The Void, or we'll lose our reinforcements," said Eliphas to Chaos Sorcerers. Then Eliphas ordered his army to start looting the city for milk. Malls, supermarkets, groceries stores, or even just markets, all must be looted for the milk! Meanwhile, reinforcements have hunted down routing US troops and killed them all. The temporary alliance between Hell Bovines and Chaos Forces has been established.

Give out the orders above.
Order to Nurglite Sorcerer to keep trying to control the giant zombie knight.
Order to Fellblades to roll over the shocked metal fans, then charge at both Milkdrinker and Spacelaser along with my Terminators, and rip their heads off!

Note: Chaos' reinforcements will be under the control of Fatio. Use them wisely, Fatio.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Rethi-Eli

• Bay Watcher
  • I came for the LNP, I stayed for the RTDs.
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: June 01, 2017, 09:23:37 am »

"I AM SO CONFUSED RIGHT NOW WHAT"
Am I still bound by contract to help ATHATH? Jaunt over to the White House and attempt to destroy the anti-doom mug laser. If this breaks my contract...

Find a cheap roadside motel, somewhere nobody can find me. Go to the local drug store, get a prescription for my constant headaches. Buy a small bottle of whiskey and a cheap paperback novel. Read the book, drink the whiskey, then take every last pill and lay down with a smile.

"I'll be joining you soon, brother in arms."
In the end, the winner is the one with the most snake venom.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #545 on: June 01, 2017, 10:15:07 am »

"I AM SO CONFUSED RIGHT NOW WHAT"
Am I still bound by contract to help ATHATH? Jaunt over to the White House and attempt to destroy the anti-doom mug laser. If this breaks my contract...

Find a cheap roadside motel, somewhere nobody can find me. Go to the local drug store, get a prescription for my constant headaches. Buy a small bottle of whiskey and a cheap paperback novel. Read the book, drink the whiskey, then take every last pill and lay down with a smile.

"I'll be joining you soon, brother in arms."
Is this a statement of suicidal intent, because it really sounds like one. Hell's lawyers are already working on the breaking of your contact, they are the masters of theses kinds of contracts, they can definatly break them.

"Ring Ring Ring" "Yes... Gabriel! What! Certainly,I'll take the job." "What was it" "Have you ever seen it's a wonderful life?" "...Briliant" "Can we do this?" "I think so" "By the power of Heaven and Hell, we split to cover both our duties!

Angelo and Diablo split. Diablo continues the previous actions and Angelo flys down to earth on wings of fire, spreading good cheer and happiness like a badass Santa Clause to preform his mission, to prevent a man from throwing away the gift given to him by god, his life.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2017, 10:23:02 am by Smoke Mirrors »
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: June 01, 2017, 10:48:29 am »

No, we added time. EP didn't communicate that clearly, but all of our actions were to prevent the mug from happening.

Anyway, just saying a thing works on "xen" without telling me what that is is not a fair thing to do.  >:(

Sorry, I meant to write that you added +2 to the timer while ATHATH and BiggerFish lowered it by 2. Fixed.

Anyway, the 6 you rolled implied there had to be some kind of accident. It would have been fine if the roll had been better. I had been hoping you had played Half Life, though. Would you prefer different extradimensionsal horrors? DOOM maybe?
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #547 on: June 01, 2017, 10:52:16 am »

No, we added time. EP didn't communicate that clearly, but all of our actions were to prevent the mug from happening.

Anyway, just saying a thing works on "xen" without telling me what that is is not a fair thing to do.  >:(

Sorry, I meant to write that you added +2 to the timer while ATHATH and BiggerFish lowered it by 2. Fixed.

Anyway, the 6 you rolled implied there had to be some kind of accident. It would have been fine if the roll had been better. I had been hoping you had played Half Life, though. Would you prefer different extradimensionsal horrors? DOOM maybe?
Have the Zerg and the Protoss show up and start throwing down. :D
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: June 01, 2017, 10:54:20 am »

Zerg and Protoss, coming up.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #549 on: June 01, 2017, 12:50:54 pm »

CONTINUE ANTI-NEO-DOOM-MUG ACTIONS

((@ATHATH: I actually lol'ed at that meme.))
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

johiah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #550 on: June 01, 2017, 03:16:56 pm »

I must go.
Uttering a prayer to the Emperor, attempt to teleport through the warp to the nearest Imperium held planet.
Or, if I can use the webway, ask an Eldar to guide me. Because I am no psyker and that would be WAAAAAYYYYYY safer.

Would be funny if this accidentally turned into Emprahsque and Milk, where everyone was Primarchs and we screwed around in the Wh 40kverse.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2017, 08:37:46 pm by johiah »
Quote from: AoshimaMichio
Oh no, you won't laser my death star.
On a fun note, all of the beds just starting disintegrating

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: June 01, 2017, 03:43:26 pm »

Hey, I forgot to mention, when split, Angelo and Diablo have to decide how they split their powers, currently they are running at A35/D65 as Diablo needs more power than Angelo. EP, your decisions how this effects them.

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!
« Reply #552 on: June 02, 2017, 04:06:24 am »

go to area 51. also acquire Putin's phone no..
Eventually when you go far enough the insane start becoming the sane

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: June 02, 2017, 04:51:51 am »

Zerg and Protoss are always nice, but how 'bout some Inter-dimensional Chupacabras invading the Earth too? They'll mostly invade Asian countries, tho.

Genericville is American city, calling Putin to deal with it will cause WWIII. Do you wish to start World War Three, yes or no?
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #554 on: June 02, 2017, 06:00:21 am »

Zerg and Protoss are always nice, but how 'bout some Inter-dimensional Chupacabras invading the Earth too? They'll mostly invade Asian countries, tho.

Genericville is American city, calling Putin to deal with it will cause WWIII. Do you wish to start World War Three, yes or no?

He's war, he gains strength from conflict and tries to start it wherever he goes.

Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 58