Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Thank you for playing Minimalism and Milk!

Milk
- 16 (45.7%)
Cookies
- 19 (54.3%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 58

Author Topic: Minimalism and Milk  (Read 220464 times)

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalism and Milk (Turn 28)
« Reply #615 on: June 05, 2017, 05:47:58 am »

Well, guess it's time to go home and research how to make a milk shake.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #616 on: June 05, 2017, 06:52:37 am »

*groans*
Remove the Chupacabra problem.
Recover the laser.
Develop a system for moving through the multiverse in a more controllable manner.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!
« Reply #617 on: June 05, 2017, 09:14:08 am »

Launch all Area 51 space weaponry at the Mug.

Go to the storage area, gather all element 115 available and stow it in my van.
Eventually when you go far enough the insane start becoming the sane

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #618 on: June 05, 2017, 09:29:32 am »

"Ugh. Must have zoned out. Anyways. It seems that the party supplies didn't survive the demise of my house.

Eh, I have insurance. Now then. There's milk for anybody who wants it. Now, I'm going to go blow all my life's savings on party supplies and booze. I'll be back."

Mr. Smith(or whatever this guy's name is) goes to blow all of his life's savings(or most of them) on party supplies(music, food, dessert, drinks, tables, costumes, cutlery, board games, card games, karaoke booth, barbecue supplies, whatnot) and booze, then drives back to his house with the supplies.
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

johiah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #619 on: June 05, 2017, 05:15:47 pm »

GET THE CHAINSWOOOOORD.
Also, protect the people with me. We need to group up with wherever the main force is.
And call the Emperor, I need help.
Quote from: AoshimaMichio
Oh no, you won't laser my death star.
On a fun note, all of the beds just starting disintegrating

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #620 on: June 05, 2017, 06:24:01 pm »

Continue my goal of sending earth back where it belongs and leaving ATHATH and the doom mug behind.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #621 on: June 05, 2017, 09:07:55 pm »

Summon the four horsemen of the milkpocalypse. Send them to disrupt all anti-NEOOOOOOOOO-DOOOOOOOOM MUUUUUUUUUG actions (preferably as individuals rather than one group that can only do one thing at a time).

Also, hasten the approach of the NEOOOOOOOOO-DOOOOOOOOM MUUUUUUUUUG.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #622 on: June 05, 2017, 09:16:01 pm »

Summon the four horsemen of the milkpocalypse.

BOOM LAWSUIT, Hell now has a case against you for COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT. If there is anything in hell more evil then the seven princes, its the lawyers. GET READY TO SUFFUR!!!!!
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #623 on: June 05, 2017, 10:37:07 pm »

BOOM LAWSUIT, Hell now has a case against you for COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT. If there is anything in hell more evil then the seven princes, its the lawyers. GET READY TO SUFFUR!!!!!
Shouldn't the copyright on them have expired by now?
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #624 on: June 06, 2017, 12:15:59 am »

Blame Disney.

more sciencey anti-neo-doom-mug action
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #625 on: June 06, 2017, 07:26:30 am »

Shouldn't the copyright on them have expired by now?
What did I say about Hell's lawyers, they would never let a copyright expire. It would mean missing out on a chance to try someone for copyright infringement.

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
« Reply #626 on: June 06, 2017, 04:57:41 pm »

Tell the Chaos Detachment Brigade to stand by for now.
Rebuild the cloning devices
((Batshit evil, pessimistic neutral and clumsy good cover nearly entire spectrum. Sadly, but optimists are a rare breed, that is currently running into extinction.))
((That tends to happen when you're optimistic enough to wait out the apocalypse. I wish them plenty of luck, but chances are they'll need it.))

Rethi-Eli

• Bay Watcher
  • I came for the LNP, I stayed for the RTDs.
    • View Profile
« Reply #627 on: June 06, 2017, 10:11:22 pm »

Groan again. Take a stroll in search if a nearby bookstore that specializes in the occult. Look for a conjugation manual or something like that. If successful, try again to get the armor. If not, just return to the motel.
In the end, the winner is the one with the most snake venom.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #628 on: June 06, 2017, 10:20:03 pm »

(("Today, class, we will study the ancient art of verbamancy. Let's start with conjugation. The conjugation of a verb allows us to see every form of it and determine which is right for a given situation."))
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalism and Milk (Turn 29)
« Reply #629 on: June 07, 2017, 12:01:48 am »

TURN 29

Screw it, just turn the mug into milky rain.

1-1 to impact.

Unfortunately, the attempt just summons rain on the milk, causing it to become heavier and thus fall faster.

That's how physics works in the Food Dimension.

Saitama
Throw pebble at the mug if that fails proceed to the white house using the hero status to get inside the gate

(Pebble vs Mug)3
(White House)4

You hurl a pebble at the Mug. It shoots up and impacts on the surface. It's hard to tell from this distance, but it looks like you made a dent. +0.5 to impact

You then travel to DC and get into the White House based on being a hero.

The situation is critical: The forces of Chaos were driven back to the ruins of the city hall, and after the Earth was transported to the Food Dimension, The Warp Portal had closed, despite sorcerers' best attempts to keep it working. Eliphas has been lifted by Milkdrinker's bats and thrown in the zoo's gharial pit. Eliphas tries to get out from the pit and help his warriors to drive the US military back. Meanwhile, Dark Apostle Anak arranged even bigger army, and sent it to fully occupate New Hampshire.

Get out of the pit and order the Fellblades to help the Chaos' army to hold against the Americans.
Rip and tear through American infantry, inspiring Word Bearers to fight with greater fury. If the Americans are successfully defeated, pursue them and destroy each one of them.
If the Americans are defeated, send all of the Sorcerers, excluding Nurgle-worshipping one, to cast an immobilizing spell on the metalheads.

Well, Anak also will try to defeat local military too, so give him action, GM.
Command Ouroboros to ram into the crowd and try to devour as many metalheads as it can in the process, hopefully absorbing them into it's body as increased length a la Snake. Summon tons of levitating giant spears of animal bones and launch them at the enemy like a salvo of missiles.

(Ouruoboros vs Crowd)4vs5
(Goatsby vs Crowd)3vs2
(Eliphas vs Americans)4vs6
(Chaos vs Americans)6vs2
(Anak calls for reinforments)6
(Crowd vs Goatsby)3vs5
(Sorcerers vs Crowd)3vs4

The metalheads narrowly dodge away from the Ouroboros as it rampages among them. Goatsby uses the chance to start impaling people on spears of bone. The crowd begins leaping up to drag Goatsby down, but he tosses them aside with his mind.

Eliphas abandons the concert to go do battle with the Americans. He himself is slightly injured by mortar fire, but his appearance on the battlefield and the portal reopening inspires Chaos to break through the American lines. The Americans are forced to regroup. Genericville is now divided roughly along the middle between Chaos and the US.

Some Sorcerers use the opening to go to the zoo and start paralyzing metalheads, but the music keeps them free.

Anak opens a new portal to bring in troops for the full invasion of New Hampshire. However, the portal's size results in the Dark Eldar noticing it. A few of their ships begin heading out to investigate.

Use Twitter to call a crusade against Chaos. Then search for French ghost obviously you need power.

Hanging from the Tower, you send out the call. It begins to go viral. Then you carefully extricate yourself and begin searching Paris for a power boost. You eventually meet the ghost of Napoleon.

Well, guess it's time to go home and research how to make a milk shake.

You go home and Google how to make a milkshake. The recipe looks decent, but you need milk to make it.

*groans*
Remove the Chupacabra problem.
Recover the laser.
Develop a system for moving through the multiverse in a more controllable manner.

(Remove Chupacabra)5vs5
(Recover laser)2
(Multiversal transporter)3

The armies clash brutally and neither gives an inch. Your scientists invent a method of transporting the Earth through dimensions. However, the transport is inaccurate and may send the Earth to a universe other than where you intended to go. Using miniaturized versions of the technology, dimensional explorers track the laser to a dangerous alternate Earth inhabited only by chupacabras. None of them make it back. At least you know where the Mug is now.

A superhero named Saitama shows up at the White House.

Launch all Area 51 space weaponry at the Mug.

Go to the storage area, gather all element 115 available and stow it in my van.

(Area 51 vs the Mug)3+0.5 to timer.
(Taking element 115)2+1(For being Secretary of Defense)

The alien tech is a bit broken down from decades of inactivity, but it is able to push the Mug back a bit before being forced to return and refuel. Normally you wouldn't have been allowed to get near the Element 115, but your rank allows you access to the small case's worth Area 51 had.

"Ugh. Must have zoned out. Anyways. It seems that the party supplies didn't survive the demise of my house.

Eh, I have insurance. Now then. There's milk for anybody who wants it. Now, I'm going to go blow all my life's savings on party supplies and booze. I'll be back."

Mr. Smith(or whatever this guy's name is) goes to blow all of his life's savings(or most of them) on party supplies(music, food, dessert, drinks, tables, costumes, cutlery, board games, card games, karaoke booth, barbecue supplies, whatnot) and booze, then drives back to his house with the supplies.

Infuriatingly, your car breaks down on the way to purchase the supplies.

GET THE CHAINSWOOOOORD.
Also, protect the people with me. We need to group up with wherever the main force is.
And call the Emperor, I need help.

(Get Chainsword)1
(Fight Tyranids and protect people)5-1vs2
(Get to town hall and contact the Emperor)4

Your Primarch experience takes over. You rally the survivors. They inform you that they are the last humans on the planet. You charge the Hive Guard and attempt to wrench the chainsword away. It strikes you back to the dirt and tears at your armor before you shove your lasblaster down its throat and take its head off with a few shots. It falls, snapping the chainsword under its weight. Despite the damage to your gear, you lead the settlers to retake their town hall and contact the Emperor.

"WHAT. I JUST REVIVED YOU AND YOU'RE IN TROUBLE AGAIN?"

The Emperor teleports in, rips open the wall, and teleports you and the surviving settlers to your familiar Holy Terra. The towering buildings of the Imperium's heart surround you as starships cross through the sky.

Blame Disney.

more sciencey anti-neo-doom-mug action

6+2 to impact.

DEPLOY THE STRING SPLITTER. As you tear apart the fundamental objects of the universe around the Mug, you break off the handle. It crashes to Earth much quicker, given its warped physical properties. The impact is smaller than it should have been, but it does damage Mount Everest as it sticks in the side.

Tell the Chaos Detachment Brigade to stand by for now.
Rebuild the cloning devices

(Rebuild the cloning devices)3

You get the cloning devices fixed, but they're stuck producing dinosaurs. Fortunately, the new ones seem loyal.

Groan again. Take a stroll in search if a nearby bookstore that specializes in the occult. Look for a conjuration manual or something like that. If successful, try again to get the armor. If not, just return to the motel.

You find an incredible manual of magic. You attempt to conjure the armor again. 2+2 You succeed. The magic-proof armor appears around you. A mechanical limb replaces your missing left arm.

Continue my goal of sending earth back where it belongs and leaving ATHATH and the doom mug behind.

(Leave ATHATH)6vs3

As ATATH seems distracted for a moment, you take your chance to cast a spell. You send back the Earth. The heat of the normal sun and stars impacts you as you look down on the restored and Mugless Earth. Something looks a bit off.

Summon the four horsemen of the milkpocalypse. Send them to disrupt all anti-NEOOOOOOOOO-DOOOOOOOOM MUUUUUUUUUG actions (preferably as individuals rather than one group that can only do one thing at a time).

Also, hasten the approach of the NEOOOOOOOOO-DOOOOOOOOM MUUUUUUUUUG.

2,6-2 to impact.

You try and fail to summon the Horsemen. Instead, you receive a court summons from Mammon for copyright violation. You speed up the Mug as you look at the letter. Suddenly, that angel switches dimensions, leaving you and the Mug behind. The Mug continues on its course. Either you will have to get the Mug and Earth lined up again before it's too late, or just wait and let the Mug bring apocalypse down on the delicious denizens below.

4 turns to Neo-Doom Mug impact on Earth, if brought back in line.

Oceansoul hasn't posted here in a while, but I should deal with the repercussions of the cow curse. He converted about 10 million people into cows before his curse wore off.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2017, 10:41:34 am by Enemy post »
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 58