Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Thank you for playing Minimalism and Milk!

Milk
- 16 (45.7%)
Cookies
- 19 (54.3%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 58

Author Topic: Minimalism and Milk  (Read 215911 times)

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalism and Milk (Turn 34)-IMPACT
« Reply #765 on: June 17, 2017, 10:56:02 pm »

Envy should not be the Devil. Heaven and hell are unbalanced, this can only mean one thing, Heavenly civil war. It does not matter that Pestilence has yet to arrive, that the horsemen don't yet have their artifacts, the pages have been torn from the book and strew to the wind. With your death, ATHATH, you achieved what you wished. The world as we knew it is over, the final war has begun.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #766 on: June 17, 2017, 10:57:18 pm »

Envy should not be the Devil. Heaven and hell are unbalanced, this can only mean one thing, Heavenly civil war. It does not matter that Pestilence has yet to arrive, that the horsemen don't yet have their artifacts, the pages have been torn from the book and strew to the wind. With your death, ATHATH, you achieved what you wished. The world as we knew it is over, the final war has begun.
So you're resetting the timeline soon, right?
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #767 on: June 17, 2017, 11:00:51 pm »

So you're resetting the timeline soon, right?

It is the only option left.

EP, the civil war in heaven to maintain balance and Hell's invasion of the mortal plain for vengeance should become permanent background events. Soon, Angelo and Diablo will save the world, by stopping ATHATH before his reign of terror began.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2017, 11:04:17 pm by Smoke Mirrors »
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

Zefermcdwarfpants

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #768 on: June 17, 2017, 11:08:25 pm »

Find some way to remake hell, There is one demon left and he is with tesla,that's all I can say.))
Saitama
Bring a serious flurry of punches to the Chupacabras, then pull a superman,Reverse time to before all this happend by running along the opposite direction of earth's spin
"Men! On my count!"
"Wait!" A waitress comes running out from the kitchen. "He is the new leader!"
"Why should we believe you?"
The waitress picks up the plate of waffles, and hands it to the man.
"The flag is in the waffles."
"Oh. That works then." Zefer becoming Leader of IHOP

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #769 on: June 17, 2017, 11:10:28 pm »

Shit, Diablo is now Second in command of hell, first if Leviathan chooses not to lead, We are +#><ed. This should be renained, Minimalisn and Milk, chapter 2, The Final War. WAIT, Asmodeus was in Vegas, he's still alive too. Then again, he's Asmodeus, but still, every demon still alive means the war in Heaven will be a little less dangerous.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2017, 07:47:44 am by Smoke Mirrors »

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #770 on: June 17, 2017, 11:48:41 pm »

Go donate to the Templars, maybe they'll name a toilet after me.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #771 on: June 18, 2017, 12:04:13 am »

"WOOOOO! HELL YEAH! DEATH AND DESTRUCTION, BABY! TIME FOR SOME AIR SUPPORT OF OUR OWN."

SUMMON AN ENSLAVED END-SINGER, WHICH SHOULD BE EASIER FOR ME SINCE IT IS A MAGICAL BEAST AND I AM THE GOD OF BEASTS. IF THIS WORKS, HAVE IT SWOOP DOWN ON THE ENEMY AND FIRE LOTS OF EYE-BEAMS.
Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #772 on: June 18, 2017, 12:18:43 am »

"Time to get out from this planet, but we are not leaving without New Hampshire. Goatsby, sorcerers, it's time to take New Hampshire by any means necessary!"

Order to the sorcerers and Goatsby to strengthen the protection dome, and then make it cover the entire New Hampshire. After that, Goatsby along with the sorcerers shall tear away New Hampshire territory from the Earth, leaving the biggest crater on the surface of the planet, and then send this chunk of the Earth into Immaterium.
Go and shoot One Punch Man in his spine, paralyzing and preventing him from resetting the time.
5th and 7th Ghost regiment: 5th regiment shall possess Templars and turn the Templars to the Chaos, while 7th regiment will try to locate and damage Giraffe Overmind. If these regiments are still alive undead, of course.

((Finally someone is dead, yay! BTW, can the next RTD/Round 2 be more lethal in terms of player mortality? It's turn 34 already, and the only one who is truly dead is ATHATH...))

EDIT: Goatsby doesn't follow my orders.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2017, 08:14:25 am by CrocAndBearLover »
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #773 on: June 18, 2017, 12:23:20 am »

"You and me, big boy!"
challenge the chupacabra king to a duel. No, not the kind with swords and weapons! A insult duel, oh... sir! Winner takes all!
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Rethi-Eli

• Bay Watcher
  • I came for the LNP, I stayed for the RTDs.
    • View Profile
« Reply #774 on: June 18, 2017, 12:53:48 am »

((Finally someone is dead, yay! BTW, can the next RTD/Round 2 be more lethal in terms of player mortality? It's turn 34 already, and the only one who is truly dead is ATHATH...))
He said passing out, not dying. I don't think mortality really fits into this game. Perhaps ATHATH still lives on, although buried underneath the wreckage of 9 planes of existence.
Wander around outside looking for action and adventure, let everyone else come if they want
In the end, the winner is the one with the most snake venom.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #775 on: June 18, 2017, 03:11:41 am »

He said passing out, not dying. I don't think mortality really fits into this game. Perhaps ATHATH still lives on, although buried underneath the wreckage of 9 planes of existence.
Mortality fits in ANY RTD. Don't get me wrong, I love this RTD, but the PvP is pointless if no PC dies. Especially if the PC got hit by collapsing 9 planes of existence on top of him. But anyway, how about Enemy post just creates a poll about PC mortality? If the majority is for invincible PCs, then we'll keep playing the game without dying PCs. If the majority is for mortal PCs, then the PCs can die from now on. Also, it's Minimalist RTD, PC creation doesn't take too much effort in these kinds of RTDs.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
  • 'What do I care for your suffering?'
    • View Profile
« Reply #776 on: June 18, 2017, 03:52:26 am »

Grant my followers power of powerful milk-spear

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #777 on: June 18, 2017, 04:48:42 am »

travel to  genericville and eat the chaos ghost regiment absorbing their powers.
The Templar's Obey Napoleon the guy has the highest military experience in our side.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #778 on: June 18, 2017, 05:07:14 am »

Mortality fits in ANY RTD. Don't get me wrong, I love this RTD, but the PvP is pointless if no PC dies. Especially if the PC got hit by collapsing 9 planes of existence on top of him. But anyway, how about Enemy post just creates a poll about PC mortality? If the majority is for invincible PCs, then we'll keep playing the game without dying PCs. If the majority is for mortal PCs, then the PCs can die from now on. Also, it's Minimalist RTD, PC creation doesn't take too much effort in these kinds of RTDs.
I second the creation of a poll, for what it's worth.
Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!
« Reply #779 on: June 18, 2017, 05:19:19 am »

Well shit.

Open the rear doors. Use the Zeus Canon to blast the zombies out the back.

Drive to the closest nuke silo. Attatch vials of my zombie weapon to nuke, launch at Genericville

Inform President of zombie epidemic, blame it on the french, and say that I'll nuke the problem. Go to Defcon 2.

Also inform president and other officials that the world is about to end. Organise 14m^2 obsidian at area 52.

yes, area 52.

(if this is too much, tell me))
« Last Edit: June 19, 2017, 01:44:15 pm by Gwolfski »
Eventually when you go far enough the insane start becoming the sane
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 58