Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Thank you for playing Minimalism and Milk!

Milk
- 16 (45.7%)
Cookies
- 19 (54.3%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 58

Author Topic: Minimalism and Milk  (Read 215888 times)

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalism and Milk (Turn 34)-IMPACT
« Reply #780 on: June 18, 2017, 05:21:17 am »

Reveal to have been preparing for the doom-mug apocalypse with a ritual to turn it into a mug-cake after impact, thus undoing any flooding, and have a well-stocked bunker as a failsafe.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #781 on: June 18, 2017, 07:06:18 am »

Who mourns at the Devil's funeral? The seven Archangels, for they have lost their brother.

Prepare for an epic narrative for the start of the final war. And prepare for Chaos to get their asses handed to them by demons.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2017, 07:11:22 am by Smoke Mirrors »
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I知 running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #782 on: June 18, 2017, 07:43:13 am »

Reveal to have been preparing for the doom-mug apocalypse with a ritual to turn it into a mug-cake after impact, thus undoing any flooding, and have a well-stocked bunker as a failsafe.

The Mug impacted Hell, not Earth.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #783 on: June 18, 2017, 07:46:38 am »

The Mug impacted Hell, not Earth.

You know the reason we are ^#%*ed, it would have been safer if it just hit earth, instead he completely screwed up the cosmic order, and pissed off the remaining demons to the point of invading earth to get vengance.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I知 running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #784 on: June 18, 2017, 08:35:37 am »

I am a confused giraffe... [this is not my action, my action is on the same page as the previous turn]
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #785 on: June 18, 2017, 08:39:40 am »

Some story stuff, the final war just started.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Summary: Chamuel tells Asmodeus what just happened in hell, and they get Asmodeus to help them stop Leviathan from destroying the world. Meanwhile, Leviathan is planning to invade earth, and Angels are getting ready for Lucifer's funeral.

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!
« Reply #786 on: June 18, 2017, 09:48:07 am »

Do nukes work on demons well?
What happens if a dead demon is made undead?

What? no, i'm not trying to nuke and then zombiefy demons. That would be mad! I'm not mad! Right? I'm not mad? Am I?
Eventually when you go far enough the insane start becoming the sane

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #787 on: June 18, 2017, 09:49:23 am »

Do nukes work on demons well?
What happens if a dead demon is made undead?

What? no, i'm not trying to nuke and then zombiefy demons. That would be mad! I'm not mad! Right? I'm not mad? Am I?

Mortally wounded demons go back to hell to heal. Same with angels and heaven. Angels and demons can not be raised except by divine intervention, and if they are, they either come back by a full resurrection or as free willed undead.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2017, 10:26:26 am by Smoke Mirrors »

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #788 on: June 18, 2017, 10:35:22 am »

Mortally wounded demons go back to hell
There is no hell. Now what?
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #789 on: June 18, 2017, 11:03:01 am »

((Finally someone is dead, yay! BTW, can the next RTD/Round 2 be more lethal in terms of player mortality? It's turn 34 already, and the only one who is truly dead is ATHATH...))
He said passing out, not dying. I don't think mortality really fits into this game. Perhaps ATHATH still lives on, although buried underneath the wreckage of 9 planes of existence.
Sorry, ment to respond to this one for a while, he said passing, as in dying, not passing out.

Mortally wounded demons go back to hell
There is no hell. Now what?
Now they can die, but they are still very powerful and hard to kill.

Hey, how many demons are still around?
« Last Edit: June 18, 2017, 12:48:30 pm by Smoke Mirrors »

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #790 on: June 18, 2017, 02:25:40 pm »

"Thanks!" Have car repaired, then buy party supplies, then drive back to destroyed milk lake house.
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #791 on: June 18, 2017, 02:41:09 pm »

Only the ones who were outside Hell for whatever reason when the impact happened. Much less than the angels, but enough to fight a guerrilla war.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2017, 05:45:08 pm by Enemy post »
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #792 on: June 18, 2017, 04:11:26 pm »

Only the ones who outside Hell for whatever reason when the impact happened. Much less than the angels, but enough to fight a guerrilla war.

They aren't fighting the angels, they're fighting the mortal plain.

Permission to write up the ranks of Hell's army?
« Last Edit: June 18, 2017, 06:28:56 pm by Smoke Mirrors »

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #793 on: June 18, 2017, 06:35:18 pm »

Permission to write up the ranks of Hell's army?

Go ahead.
My mods and forum games.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #794 on: June 18, 2017, 09:14:13 pm »

I may need extra time for my action as I intend it to include the army list.

Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 58