Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Thank you for playing Minimalism and Milk!

Milk
- 16 (45.7%)
Cookies
- 19 (54.3%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 58

Author Topic: Minimalism and Milk  (Read 215865 times)

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalism and Milk (Turn 34)-IMPACT
« Reply #810 on: June 19, 2017, 05:36:40 pm »

SET ASIDE COUPLE COUCHES OR WHATEVER FOR WOUNDED FANS TO BE TREATED ON (IF ANY MADE IT) AND SEE IF I CAN FIND FIRST AID KIT IN EMPLOYEE BATHROOM OR SOMETHING.

THEN BEGIN PREPARATIONS TO PARTY WITH EVERYONE ELSE. SEND SCAVENGING PARTIES (PROBABLY INCLUDING BATS) TO LOOT LIQUOR STORES AND SNACK DEPOTS. ALSO ENCOURAGE FOLKS TO CONTRIBUTE DRUGS. SET UP SACRIFICIAL ALTAR IN BACK ROOM FOR LATER ON WHEN PARTY IN FULL SWING.

STRAP BOTH THOSE BEAUTIFUL UKULELES ACROSS MY BACK, READY FOR QUICK-DRAW ACTION, UNLESS SPACELASER WANTS TO REPLACE HIS AS WELL IN WHICH CASE WE SHALL GO ONE EACH. CONNECT THEM TO PLENTY OF AMPS, AS WELL AS OF COURSE ENSURING PLENTY OF BLACK, PREFERABLY UKULELE-SOAKED METAL IS BLASTING AT ALL TIMES

ALSO, IF I CAN, MENTALLY/MUSICALLY -1 THE ATTEMPTS AT NOPING ATHAH'S ACTION IN EXCHANGE FOR HIM NOT HARMING ME OR MY FRIENDS AND FOLLOWERS

EDIT: ACTUALLY, IF ATHAH AGREES TO THIS CASUAL ALLIANCE, WRITE SONG ABOUT HIM, DESCRIBING THE DOOM MUG SAGA, AS WELL AS THE MAGICAL RAMPAGE HE IS CURRENTLY ATTEMPTING TO EMBARK ON. REHEARSE IT WITH SPACELASER AND PREPARE TO INCLUDE IT ON OUR IMMINENT RECORDING   
« Last Edit: June 20, 2017, 01:07:36 am by Yoink »
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #811 on: June 19, 2017, 07:09:46 pm »

I'll post the update tomorrow.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #812 on: June 19, 2017, 08:13:05 pm »

"%@&*" "Wow, didn't realize you knew any cuss words Angelo." "Diablo, this is no time for jokes." "I know, its my bosses who died, remember." "Yes, now, we need to step up our game." "Agreed"

Ask Tesla if, in his immortal life, he learnt the locations of the four elemental spirits, the fate of three worlds is at stake god damn it. If he has, fly to the closest, top speed! Meanwhile, In heaven,
Michael and the other Arcangels go over their strategy to stall until Angelo and Diablo succeed,and to stop ATHATH's reincarnation. Meanwhile in an undisclosed location, Leviathan rallies his army to destroy everything in their path, and should they find the one known as ATHATH, to torture him until he begs for death, and then to take him to Leviathan for even more torture.

ATHATH I challenge you to a duel.

EDIT: Go to the time machine and protect it from ATHATH. If this is the final battle Nephalem, if not no Nephalem yet.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2017, 10:09:30 pm by Smoke Mirrors »
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #813 on: June 20, 2017, 06:51:30 pm »

ALSO, IF I CAN, MENTALLY/MUSICALLY -1 THE ATTEMPTS AT NOPING ATHAH'S ACTION IN EXCHANGE FOR HIM NOT HARMING ME OR MY FRIENDS AND FOLLOWERS [/B]

EDIT: ACTUALLY, IF ATHAH AGREES TO THIS CASUAL ALLIANCE, WRITE SONG ABOUT HIM, DESCRIBING THE DOOM MUG SAGA, AS WELL AS THE MAGICAL RAMPAGE HE IS CURRENTLY ATTEMPTING TO EMBARK ON. REHEARSE IT WITH SPACELASER AND PREPARE TO INCLUDE IT ON OUR IMMINENT RECORDING   
THE PACT IS MADE.

[insert Yu-Gi-Oh meme here]

I DECLINE YOUR CHALLENGE.

Spoiler: Seekwet Acshun (click to show/hide)
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #814 on: June 20, 2017, 08:00:50 pm »

ALSO, IF I CAN, MENTALLY/MUSICALLY -1 THE ATTEMPTS AT NOPING ATHAH'S ACTION IN EXCHANGE FOR HIM NOT HARMING ME OR MY FRIENDS AND FOLLOWERS [/B]

THE PACT IS MADE.

[insert Yu-Gi-Oh meme here]

I DECLINE YOUR CHALLENGE.

Spoiler: Seekwet Acshun (click to show/hide)

You activated my trap card, Battle Mania it makes it so you have to attack me (look it up, its real)

It's time to D-D-D-D-D-D-DUEL!
« Last Edit: June 21, 2017, 11:14:59 am by Smoke Mirrors »
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #815 on: June 20, 2017, 09:13:23 pm »

Sorry, I could have sworn someone posted something, didn't mean to double post.
Even with your audience of satanists and metal heads, Daiblo at least would still be considered a hero, and ATHATH a villain for, hummmmmm... killing the devil and most other demons these people are worshiping and hailing.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2017, 09:15:02 pm by Smoke Mirrors »

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #816 on: June 20, 2017, 11:06:27 pm »

INCINERATE THESE MEANINGLESS CARDS WITH BUT A SINGLE THOUGHT- THEY HOLD NO POWER OVER A BEING AS POWERFUL AS ME.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalism and Milk (Turn 35)-In conclusion.
« Reply #817 on: June 21, 2017, 12:14:16 am »

Turns out the vote didn't matter that much.

TURN 35

Shut down the portal, shut down the forcefield, sent an evacuation notice to everyone is Genericville, bomb it or send War and his dudes in depending on whether or not the forcefield is down.

Send out signals in an attempt to contact people (NOT the Dark Eldar) who will help us get rid of Chaos. Hell, even the Orks would work, I guess.

EDIT: I forgot about the Chupacabra king.
Time for psychic overmind time! Our army has not fallen, only retreated. Now tell us what you want.

EDIT2: More contacts!
*Ahem* Hello? Emperor, can you hear us?
We are the Giraffes. It has recently come to our attention that you are the greatest force against those who have been done of our fiercest enemies: Chaos. We seek your aid, but are informed that you may be a bit... busy. However, we do have an idea of how you may be able to help us: if you could shut down all the portals that Chaos has open, it would cripple them the universe over. Do you accept this plea for assistance?

(Contact Emprah)2+1
(Emprah vs Portal)3vs1
(Shut down shield)1vs5
(Evacuate Genericville)6+1 for previous organized retreat
(Contact allies)3+1(Tau)

The US leads an efficient evacuation of Genericville's citizens, but again fails to close the portal. The Giraffe Overmind begins sending out telepathic messages. First, it contacts the Emprahesque. YOU WANT A PORTAL BROKEN OR SOMETHING? LET ME SEE. DIDN'T I TELL MY KID TO HELP YOU? The Emprahesque promptly shuts off the primary Chaos portal and then breaks off contact.

Next, the Overmind calls for aid. Soon, the Tau arrive in service of the Greater Good. Just in time too, since the Dark Eldar launch their invasion of Earth as the Tau ships appear.

The Overmind then attempts to reason with the Chupacabra King by asking what it wants. The reply is simple. "BLOOD."

Go donate to the Templars, maybe they'll name a toilet after me.

2+1 for being a charity expert

You donate some money to a Templar. He accepts your money, but scoffs at the idea of your getting recognition for it. The spiritual rewards of a charitable life far outweigh any material possession or monument.

"WOOOOO! HELL YEAH! DEATH AND DESTRUCTION, BABY! TIME FOR SOME AIR SUPPORT OF OUR OWN."

SUMMON AN ENSLAVED END-SINGER, WHICH SHOULD BE EASIER FOR ME SINCE IT IS A MAGICAL BEAST AND I AM THE GOD OF BEASTS. IF THIS WORKS, HAVE IT SWOOP DOWN ON THE ENEMY AND FIRE LOTS OF EYE-BEAMS.

(Summon End-Singer)1

You mess up the spell and summon an End Of Singers instead. Simon Cowell appears and tells you that your spell was dreadful.

"You and me, big boy!"
challenge the chupacabra king to a duel. No, not the kind with swords and weapons! A insult duel, oh... sir! Winner takes all!

5vs1

"Foolish bloodsack! How dare you...That...That's hurtful..."

The Chupacabra King breaks out in tears from your brutal verbal takedown.

Wander around outside looking for action and adventure, let everyone else come if they want

You and your minions march out into the hills in search of adventure. You somehow don't find any. You, Ithadtam, and the rest watch a sunset over Genericville.

Grant my followers power of powerful milk-spear

Your cult raises their spears in a unified salute. Monsters and men have come together to worship you in your cathedral as you sit on a milky throne.

Well shit.

Open the rear doors. Use the Zeus Canon to blast the zombies out the back.

Drive to the closest nuke silo. Attatch vials of my zombie weapon to nuke, launch at Genericville

Inform President of zombie epidemic, blame it on the french, and say that I'll nuke the problem. Go to Defcon 2.

Also inform president and other officials that the world is about to end. Organise 14m^2 obsidian at area 52.

yes, area 52.

(if this is too much, tell me))
(It's not too much, it just didn't work.)
(Blast the zombies)1vs4
(Richtofen vs Zombies)3vs5
(Zombies vs Horsemen)2vs1
(Crash)4

War and Death suddenly turn to face the Nazi zombie stowaways. You try to fire the Zeus Cannon, but it's jammed. Richtofen snatches it away and attempts to fire it again to no effect as the first zombie claws at the barrel. The gun is knocked down and aimed at the floor when it finally fires. The shot smashes the van's engine, and the vehicle spins to the earth and rolls along the ground. Groaning, you and Richtofen stumble out in the middle of a field in time to see New Hampshire floating into space.

Reveal to have been preparing for the doom-mug apocalypse with a ritual to turn it into a mug-cake after impact, thus undoing any flooding, and have a well-stocked bunker as a failsafe.

The Neo-Doom Mug's landing in another dimension protects it from your ritual, but the bunker will allow you to safely wait out the apocalypse.

"Thanks!" Have car repaired, then buy party supplies, then drive back to destroyed milk lake house.

You spend all your money on party supplies, and make it back home only to find that your co-workers have all been inducted into a strange milk-cult while you were away.

What a weird day.

Order the Astropath to update me as soon as she figures it out.
Have the TechPriests examine the device, BUT DO NOT PRESS THE BUTTON, EVEN IF YOU THINK ITS OFF. (I don't want Guilliman dying from a critical fail.)
Order the last chancers back into space, and Exterminatus this twisted future of Earth 2.

(Astropath)6
(Examine the device)3
(Exterminatus)2
(Exterminatus again)4

The Astropath learns the truth about this world, but is too horrified to say it. She is taken away, madly babbling. The Tech-Priests examine the device. They aren't sure how to use it safely yet, but it is clearly the result of a powerful Psyker controlling a large number of great scientists.

The Last Chancers are away, so you unleash a final bombardment on this awful future. The first volley registers minimal casualties among the planets absurdly hardy inhabitants. You see a bunker launch from the surface and fly away. No matter. You fire again and again. Finally, when the atmosphere is dissolved and the ground is in flames, the chupacabras die.

Saitama
Bring a serious flurry of punches to the Chupacabras, then pull a superman,Reverse time to before all this happend by running along the opposite direction of earth's spin

(Serious Saitama vs Chupacabra King)5vs2
(Time travel)1

The Chupacabra King starts crying for some reason. You have more important matters to deal with, so you punch them hard. After the King is splattered across roughly the next five counties, you take off and fly around the Earth. Unfortunately, you go the wrong way and find yourself on a desolate Earth ruled by chupacabras. Before you have a chance to ponder this, a colossal spaceship destroys the planet.

You're fine.

"Time to get out from this planet, but we are not leaving without New Hampshire. Goatsby, sorcerers, it's time to take New Hampshire by any means necessary!"

Order to the sorcerers and Goatsby to strengthen the protection dome, and then make it cover the entire New Hampshire. After that, Goatsby along with the sorcerers shall tear away New Hampshire territory from the Earth, leaving the biggest crater on the surface of the planet, and then send this chunk of the Earth into Immaterium.
Go and shoot One Punch Man in his spine, paralyzing and preventing him from resetting the time.
5th and 7th Ghost regiment: 5th regiment shall possess Templars and turn the Templars to the Chaos, while 7th regiment will try to locate and damage Giraffe Overmind. If these regiments are still alive undead, of course.

((Finally someone is dead, yay! BTW, can the next RTD/Round 2 be more lethal in terms of player mortality? It's turn 34 already, and the only one who is truly dead is ATHATH...))

EDIT: Goatsby doesn't follow my orders.

(Steal New Hampshire)4
(Eliphas vs One Punch Man)6vs6
(5th Regiment vs Templars)6vs3+1
(7th Regiment vs Giraffe Overmind)3vs1

Eliphas gives his orders and unleashes a torrent of autocannon fire at Saitama. Saitama's cape is torn, but he doesn't seem to notice. The 5th Regiment possesses the Templars and the 7th travels into the world of spirits and tears at the psychic connects of the Giraffe Overmind. A few giraffes lose their sentience.

Your Sorcerers expand the shield. New Hampshire lifts gradually into the air and approaches a portal to the Warp.

travel to  genericville and eat the chaos ghost regiment absorbing their powers.
The Templar's Obey Napoleon the guy has the highest military experience in our side.

(Eat Chaos Ghosts)6vs5
(Napoleon's Conquests)5+1vs1

You zoom into Genericville airspace with a sonic boom. Oichi cheers you on through your cell phone as you zip from ghost to ghost, devouring them all. You attain the full power of 19th century France and save the Giraffe Overmind.

Napoleon seizes control of his remaining troops, and swiftly comes to dominate large sections of New Hampshire as it rises into the sky.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAA

THE SCION OF ENTROPY HAS COMPLETED HIS MISSION

DIE, PUNY MORTALS, AND KNOW THAT YOUR WORLD SHALL NEVER BE THE SAME

FOR NOW I SHALL BEGIN KILLING THE REST OF YOU FOR FUN

Respawn as the zombified form of all of the hopes and dreams that the zombie apocalypse has shattered/killed.

IN THE NAME OF ALL THAT IS ANATHEMA TO CREATION, KILL.

(General killing)3

Outside the music store, flesh and bone slime up through the earth, cracking through the pavement. ATHATH returns. His form is a colossal tower of corpses. He is death and despair personified. Zombies burst from his chest and scramble off to kill anyone they can get their hands on as ATHATH laughs.

SET ASIDE COUPLE COUCHES OR WHATEVER FOR WOUNDED FANS TO BE TREATED ON (IF ANY MADE IT) AND SEE IF I CAN FIND FIRST AID KIT IN EMPLOYEE BATHROOM OR SOMETHING.

THEN BEGIN PREPARATIONS TO PARTY WITH EVERYONE ELSE. SEND SCAVENGING PARTIES (PROBABLY INCLUDING BATS) TO LOOT LIQUOR STORES AND SNACK DEPOTS. ALSO ENCOURAGE FOLKS TO CONTRIBUTE DRUGS. SET UP SACRIFICIAL ALTAR IN BACK ROOM FOR LATER ON WHEN PARTY IN FULL SWING.

STRAP BOTH THOSE BEAUTIFUL UKULELES ACROSS MY BACK, READY FOR QUICK-DRAW ACTION, UNLESS SPACELASER WANTS TO REPLACE HIS AS WELL IN WHICH CASE WE SHALL GO ONE EACH. CONNECT THEM TO PLENTY OF AMPS, AS WELL AS OF COURSE ENSURING PLENTY OF BLACK, PREFERABLY UKULELE-SOAKED METAL IS BLASTING AT ALL TIMES

ALSO, IF I CAN, MENTALLY/MUSICALLY -1 THE ATTEMPTS AT NOPING ATHAH'S ACTION IN EXCHANGE FOR HIM NOT HARMING ME OR MY FRIENDS AND FOLLOWERS

EDIT: ACTUALLY, IF ATHAH AGREES TO THIS CASUAL ALLIANCE, SHOULD WRITE SONG ABOUT HIM, DESCRIBING THE DOOM MUG SAGA, AS WELL AS THE MAGICAL RAMPAGE HE IS CURRENTLY ATTEMPTING TO EMBARK ON. REHEARSE IT WITH SPACELASER AND PREPARE TO INCLUDE IT ON OUR IMMINENT RECORDING   
(Party prep)6
(Protect ATHATH)2
(ATHATH song)1

Fighting off zombies, your fans prep for a last party. If there were any left, the police might have stopped it. You make a deal with the man who killed the Devil and the sound of your dual ukuleles wails over the end of the world.

No mechanical benefit though.

Nope
+1 to noping the hell out of this.

(Diablo tries to stop ATHATH)1vs5
(US and Giraffia vs ATHATH)1-1vs1

Angels, demons, and the giraffe commandos who had been trying to stop the portal team up in the face of the threat posed by ATHATH. They rush in against ATHATH. He laughs and falls upon them like a dog to fresh meat, tearing them apart.

YEEEEEES!

It's clickable, btw.
(I'm not sure if this is an action. I'm going to act like it is.)

Chaos cheers to see a monster such as this rise up. Chaos troops move to help ATHATH against his attackers, but he doesn't seem to care and devours them as well.

"%@&*" "Wow, didn't realize you knew any cuss words Angelo." "Diablo, this is no time for jokes." "I know, its my bosses who died, remember." "Yes, now, we need to step up our game." "Agreed"

Ask Tesla if, in his immortal life, he learnt the locations of the four elemental spirits, the fate of three worlds is at stake god damn it. If he has, fly to the closest, top speed! Meanwhile, In heaven,
Michael and the other Arcangels go over their strategy to stall until Angelo and Diablo succeed,and to stop ATHATH's reincarnation. Meanwhile in an undisclosed location, Leviathan rallies his army to destroy everything in their path, and should they find the one known as ATHATH, to torture him until he begs for death, and then to take him to Leviathan for even more torture.

EDIT: Go to the time machine and protect it from ATHATH. Also, Nephalem

(Get elemental spirit)6

Hearing of the return of ATHATH, Diablo quickly gets the location of the Elemental Lord of Fire. Retrieving it takes precious time, but the sacrifice of supernatural troops keeps ATHATH occupied long enough to accomplish it. It seems almost suspiciously easy, but they claim its power and return to battle ATHATH as he looms over a desolate battefield. Diablo rises up and flares up with the power of flame.
(Previously spoilered)In addition to trying to stop any time travel plots that I can, corrupt the elemental lords (to serve me/my cause), WoW style.

It is then that ATHATH releases the Lord of Flame. Violently. Diablo falls, his flesh burning away from his bones.

Quote from: Smoke Mirrors, altered a bit from PM
New character Name: Nephalem
Description: There were once an Angel and a Demon, Angelo and Diablo, given the same mission, to take the body of Adam Simons and share it with a being that was their complete opposite. However, they both soon learned they had more in common than they had differences. As a result, they became friends, and though they often had different goals, would work together to achieve them.However, one day they found a goal they both could agree on, saving the world. A being known as ATHATH was attempting to destroy the world with his Doom Mug, but Angelo stopped him an locked him in the elder plain. However, it didn't last long, and he escaped to plague the world again. Later, ATHATH began his plan anew, and sent another Doom Mug at the earth, known as the NEO Doom Mug. Once more the angel and demon pair tried to save the world, and once more they succeeded, and ATHATH was soon to pay for his crimes in the courts of Hell. But all was not well, as ATHATH took his NEO Doom Mug to hell with him, and it destroyed the heart of evil. With this, the cosmic order broke, angels fought angels, and demons invaded the mortal, plain. Angelo and Diablo began their greatest mission, one both sides agreed on, to return to the beginning of the world and stop ATHATH from ever completing his plan. But as they stood, soon to save the world, ATHATH appeared before them, reincarnated as the anathema of hope itself, ready for a final duel to the death. Sadly, our heros, the worlds final hopes, fell in battle, but, from the burnt skeleton rose a new form. Clad in a red and blue suit, pants, and shoes, with two different cuff links, one a black one with a red monogrammed D, and another gold, with a simple blue A. In either hand is a sword, one blazing with hellfire, and another with a holy blaze. From his back sprout two sets of wings, one black with a silver edge, and another white with a golden edge. He wears no mask, unlike his predecessors, instead showing off a classically handsome face, such as you'd expect to see in a painting of a Greek god, however one eye's sclera (the white of the eye) is black, and the iris red, the other has a normal sclera, and a blue iris. He has two horns sprouting from his head, with a halo glowing golden circling them both. He is greater than the sum of his parts, not simply a cross breed of an Angel and a Devil, but something stronger than both, and he will save this world.

End the threat of ATHATH forever.
(Nephalem vs ATHATH)6-1vs3
You activated my trap card, Battle Mania it makes it so you have to attack me (look it up, its real)

It's time to D-D-D-D-D-D-DUEL!

I place down the trap card Remove Brainwashing (Also a real card) which prevents ATHATH from taking control of any of the elemental spirits.
(Don't read people's spoilered actions)1-6
INCINERATE THESE MEANINGLESS CARDS WITH BUT A SINGLE THOUGHT- THEY HOLD NO POWER OVER A BEING AS POWERFUL AS ME.
Addendum to my above action: KILL the people that are messing with time/trying to undo the apocalypse first.
(ATHATH vs Saitama)2vs5
(ATHATH vs Imic)4vs2Prevented by Nephalem.

Nephalem rises from the ashes and challenges ATHATH to a Yu-gi-o duel! ATHATH refuses to play along with a child's game, and burns up the cards with a glance before turning to stalk Saitama and Shaun. Saitama ignores the attempt and flies away, but Shaun is struggling to get his cow-core turning. ATHATH lifts up a building and raises it high to smash it down on Shaun. The plane-killer is then rocked back as Nephalem tears into his chest with his dual swords. ATHATH recovers and sprouts spikes of bone from his forearms to wield against Nephalem. The anathema of hope and the apex of creation duel across the face of New Hampshire. In the end, the victor didn't matter. Shaun was able to launch.

Reverse everything so that none of this ever happened!!!!!

3+1

The time machine comes to rest outside the house where everything began. In a moment, someone will check the fridge, and the world will slowly die. Shaun runs up to the door, drops off a package, knocks, and runs away before anyone can spot him and create a paradox. Some lunatics answer the door and find that they've got milk.

The end.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2017, 01:16:56 am by Enemy post »
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #818 on: June 21, 2017, 12:19:12 am »

the end? Oh no is it over? well it was fun.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #819 on: June 21, 2017, 12:33:04 am »

Oh my goodness. What a brilliant and inspired ending to an excellent RTD! :D
Congratulations on bringing it to such a graceful conclusion, rather than letting it suffer the tragic abandonment that is the fate of most RTDs.   
Booze is Life for Yoink

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #820 on: June 21, 2017, 12:49:44 am »

Well. That sure was a ride and a half.
RIP Goatsby the Great. The goat man, the totally real myth, the miserable failure legend.
Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!
« Reply #821 on: June 21, 2017, 02:45:19 am »

That was wonderful! When's Minimalism and Milk 2?
Eventually when you go far enough the insane start becoming the sane

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #822 on: June 21, 2017, 03:19:32 am »

Well, enemy post, I gotta say that for your very first RTD, this one is very impressive. I hope for M&M 2 to come out eventually!

BTW, can M&M 2 be set in the other era, like Antique, or Medieval Ages, or maybe even Sci-Fi Future?
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #823 on: June 21, 2017, 03:44:06 am »

I thought the sequel was gonna be called Complexity and Cookies? :P   
Booze is Life for Yoink

Zefermcdwarfpants

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #824 on: June 21, 2017, 06:03:22 am »

That was brilliantly done, glad to see that in the end, the apocalypse never happened, except when they run out of milk again.

I can only imagine the hairbrained things that happen on a weekly/monthly basis with these guys and milk.
"Men! On my count!"
"Wait!" A waitress comes running out from the kitchen. "He is the new leader!"
"Why should we believe you?"
The waitress picks up the plate of waffles, and hands it to the man.
"The flag is in the waffles."
"Oh. That works then." Zefer becoming Leader of IHOP
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 58