Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Thank you for playing Minimalism and Milk!

Milk
- 16 (45.7%)
Cookies
- 19 (54.3%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58

Author Topic: Minimalism and Milk  (Read 219718 times)

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalism and Milk (Turn 35)-In conclusion.
« Reply #825 on: June 21, 2017, 06:16:07 am »

Well, enemy post, I gotta say that for your very first RTD, this one is very impressive. I hope for M&M 2 to come out eventually!

BTW, can M&M 2 be set in the other era, like Antique, or Medieval Ages, or maybe even Sci-Fi Future?

I vote medieval, my plan was for Nephalem to rule from medieval Europe, so we can run that game, and I can go more indef into the elemental beings and other plans the Doom Mugs wasted to much time for me to perform.

Also, and much more importantly, I agree with the first thing said. STANDING OVATION!!!
« Last Edit: June 21, 2017, 06:19:28 am by Smoke Mirrors »
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I知 running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
« Reply #826 on: June 21, 2017, 06:20:53 am »

Name: Lazru
Description: A edgy looking fucker
Why do you want milk? I NEED MILK TO UNLOCK MY FINAL FORM
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

johiah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #827 on: June 21, 2017, 06:21:45 am »

When Guilliman wakes up he is going to have one hell of a headache.
Great game! Looking forwards to the second one! (Assuming you are doing a second one)
Quote from: AoshimaMichio
Oh no, you won't laser my death star.
On a fun note, all of the beds just starting disintegrating

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #828 on: June 21, 2017, 06:36:17 am »

I am an exceedingly confused person, as is appropriate for this game.

PaPaj, you're kinda late...
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #829 on: June 21, 2017, 06:43:50 am »

;-;
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #830 on: June 21, 2017, 06:47:18 am »

now heres the secound game
Imic goes back to the present,but acidentally goes back into the medieval times

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #831 on: June 21, 2017, 06:48:22 am »

I am an exceedingly confused person, as is appropriate for this game.
The game ended because Imic became the milk man and dropped off milk at the door so none of the insanity happened as we looked for milk.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I知 running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #832 on: June 21, 2017, 07:01:34 am »

better idea,
Why not start a new multiverse where Imic's time machine didn't work and this happens again but with different character's (sheet's)

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #833 on: June 21, 2017, 07:04:10 am »

I didn't save the world but I bought time for the guy who saved the world so he could save the world, which is the next best thing.

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #834 on: June 21, 2017, 07:11:19 am »

i mean a multiverse where the time machine doesn't exist

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!
« Reply #835 on: June 21, 2017, 07:13:06 am »

WAIT! Imic stopped the event by delivering milk.

The event started because there was no milk. Because of this, Imic went back in time to stop the event. As a result of this, the event didn't happen, but therefor Imic wouldn't know about he event and wouldn't deliver milk, and therefore the event would start.... You get me

I roll to cause paradox!
Eventually when you go far enough the insane start becoming the sane

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #836 on: June 21, 2017, 07:15:17 am »

Without the Doom Mug, there was no reason Diablo would not have turned all milk into orange juice.

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #837 on: June 21, 2017, 07:30:09 am »

I just came here to check up on ehat happened, and I'm so chuffed to see that I did it in the end.
Thank god.
Edit:
I came from an alternate timeline that ended immediately. If I try to go back, it will no longer exist. I am now stuck in a universe with two of me and nowhere to go to.
Chances are, I probably will end up causing the next game, knowing how continuity works.
Maybe I should go to a different planet full of humanoids at a medieval level of technology, and steal some milk to drown my sorrows, causing a similar bit completely different chain of events.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2017, 07:34:33 am by Imic »
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #838 on: June 21, 2017, 07:40:32 am »

I just came here to check up on ehat happened, and I'm so chuffed to see that I did it in the end.
Thank god.
Edit:
I came from an alternate timeline that ended immediately. If I try to go back, it will no longer exist. I am now stuck in a universe with two of me and nowhere to go to.
Chances are, I probably will end up causing the next game, knowing how continuity works.
Maybe I should go to a different planet full of humanoids at a medieval level of technology, and steal some milk to drown my sorrows, causing a similar bit completely different chain of events.

You travel back in time to medieval Europe, but upon arriving you pass out. When you awake, there is a remarkably familiar looking man standing over you with one black and red eye and another blue and white.

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #839 on: June 21, 2017, 07:41:07 am »

yes do that
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58