Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36]

Author Topic: Beginner's Mafia LXI - [7/9] - Game Over  (Read 67954 times)

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner's Mafia LXI - [7/9] - Game Over
« Reply #525 on: May 22, 2017, 05:18:56 pm »

You collectively decide to end the day early. It is decided that TheBiggerFish is definitely evil, so you collectively invade his country. He protests, but you lock him in the basement. After ruining his country, you discover that they are not evil (and actually have no nuclear weapons, just a lot of scary-looking missiles with radiation symbols hand-painted on them).

That night, you decide to stay in the place you've been meeting rather than going home to your respective countries. Your exact location is not public, so you assume you're safe. As you look around for food, you realize that you don't see that maid from yesterday who was playing the piano.

Suddenly, you are blinded by a large flash nearby. The shockwave hits less than a second later and the entire building (and everyone in it) is vaporized. Meanwhile, the "maid" flies back to New Zealand, her mission accomplished.

At the same time, massive nuclear explosions are detected in every nuclear-armed nation (plus a slightly smaller number of explosions in the ocean). Every major country loses the majority of its military in the resulting explosions. Except New Zealand, of course. One week later, New Zealand launches it's conquest of the world.

The Mafia have won... I think. origamiscienceguy and Gentlefish were mafia (OSG was the rolecop), and Gentlefish was slated to be mod-killed for inactivity. Everyone else was town (hapah was the cop, roo was the jailkeeper). All of the town except for but Lenglon and hector13 were going to be modkilled. However, Lenglon was also at risk of disappearing before a full day could be played out so they would also be modkilled. Thus, it would be down to origamiscienceguy and hector13, and since OSG is scum he would win.
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #526 on: May 22, 2017, 05:24:02 pm »

Oh I forgot about G'fish.

Ah well, at least the scum were of the four people I was willing to vote for. Evidently my suspicions that OSG was bussing an inactive partner was correct :o
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

roo

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm "trying"
    • View Profile
« Reply #527 on: May 22, 2017, 06:19:19 pm »

Good game. I think.
Or not it's cool.

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #528 on: May 22, 2017, 06:19:55 pm »

Also, before I forget:

mafiachat

deadchat
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #529 on: May 22, 2017, 07:32:16 pm »

"hector is officially psychic"
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #530 on: May 22, 2017, 07:49:11 pm »

Nah, you're just rusty :P
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #531 on: May 23, 2017, 01:50:37 am »

Wow, this game just kind of sucked.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner's Mafia LXI - [7/9] - Day 2: 1 Replacement Needed
« Reply #532 on: May 23, 2017, 03:24:53 am »

Wow, this game just kind of sucked.
This is why I made an edit to the BM spiel, and made it in orange to stand out, that you should act, to not make it suck, else the Mafia will win. By technicality, and that sucks.
Hence also why I made a post back there that you can also vote for lynch and leave the chat for later, while taking responsibility for your action in playing forum-Mafia. :P
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36]