Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: The Tales of Abbeycircled (Masterwork, consistant posts, dorfing/naming)  (Read 564 times)

ReynTheLord

• Bay Watcher
  • Edible beserk! now available in masterwork!
    • View Profile

The land's history is getting a few new pages.

The year is 53 AT (after toadyone), and the land's history is mostly forgotten, as people tended to keep that secret until after toadyone's teachings... The many races of these lands, elves, dwarves, men, succubi, goblins and more, have created a grand council to discuss the scribing of the history of abbeycircled, however, people really forgot about leaving names alone for the stories.

"Alright, greetings everyone, my name is Reyn pitchblende, And i'm  the prince of the armored mines. We are to write of the history of this... strange experement with this new improvised... how should i state this, united nations? we shall collectively view the tale of the new fort, abbeycircled. I know it's fucking stupid, But apparently people just don't want to write it the way it is, and want new custom names and shit. so, here's the deal. We're renaming the dwarves there for the historybooks, for whatever fucking reason my dad decided to tell us to do so, and apparently, we can mess around with it to comedic levels, or keep it serious. however, it will be acompanied by images. so no lies too large. Now, Lets get on to renaming these magnificent bastards....

I've taken the liberty to rename this first one, the expedition leader.
Gigmaster McHammersickle, Great grandnephew of Karl McHammerSickle , is the expidition leader. He's a bit rude, and a bit crazy, and yes, that's a hat, not hair on top of his head, the beard is real though, he's the man who decided to lead the party through the many dangers between home and the new place.

Now, for those who we didn't name (first come first serve, nothing too rude, but silly allusions are fine. And yes, that includes, but does not mean it's manditory to use them, monty python allusions)

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

The miner,

the gemcutter

the fisher

the fish cleaner

the woodcutter

the stoneworker???

OOC talk here now, trying to experiment. Feedback would be nice, roleplay along if you please, etcetera.

I am currently trying to comprehend what sick, mad, dwarven mind came up with the fortress name "Lancefondled", because it wasn't me.