Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Hamlet Prisoners  (Read 1534 times)

5crownik007

• Bay Watcher
  • 5crownik007 cancels Homework, playing Dwarf Fort
    • View Profile
Hamlet Prisoners
« on: April 21, 2017, 05:59:33 am »

Where do I find prisoners in a hamlet?
I'm looking for a clown that was imprisoned at a hamlet after the place that they were living was sieged and they were captured.
Where do I find?
https://i.gyazo.com/a2e73b4fe5612640aacbe46cb4c78740.gif
The Soviet invasion of the Reich fort in arena. Soviets won despite... that.
---------------------------
GENERATION 29:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Derpy Dev

• Bay Watcher
  • Normal Person Doing Normal Things
    • View Profile
Re: Hamlet Prisoners
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2017, 08:29:36 am »

I've actually seen this happen before. Although it was a long time ago, I remember finding and recruiting a clown prisoner who bit off the heads of many creatures. It has been to long to remember all of the details, but I remember noticing him on the surface in a regular house. But nowadays, they are probably found in dungeons, because that would make sense. Could be wrong though because I don't often visit dungeons, so just check every single house in the world until you find a clown.

5crownik007

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2017, 09:11:19 am »

I've actually seen this happen before. Although it was a long time ago, I remember finding and recruiting a clown prisoner who bit off the heads of many creatures. It has been to long to remember all of the details, but I remember noticing him on the surface in a regular house. But nowadays, they are probably found in dungeons, because that would make sense. Could be wrong though because I don't often visit dungeons, so just check every single house in the world until you find a clown.

I know this clown is in a specific town through using legends, but I'm fairly sure I've checked every house, and there's no dungeon in this hamlet.
GENERATION 29:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Khan Boyzitbig

• Bay Watcher
  • [THOUGHTS:CHAOTIC] [ACTUALLY A SWAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2017, 10:27:04 am »

Have you tried the mead hall? I remember finding a child in one that was a prisoner IIRC.
////;::;\\\\ Scuttle Scuttle...

Milk for the Khorneflakes!

Luminous Bolt of Bacon
"Excuse me sir, You are on Fire."

BadCompany141

• Bay Watcher
  • [POWER] Legendary Blowgunner, Legendary Knapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2017, 01:14:45 am »

I remember finding a prisoner in one of those wooden huts at the hamlets like derpy dev did... talking to the farmers as if he was one of them, chances are that clown your looking for is probably harvesting the local crops with the citizens :P try looking around the fields

Sbcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [MALFUNCTIONING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2017, 03:58:30 am »

I remember finding a prisoner in one of those wooden huts at the hamlets like derpy dev did... talking to the farmers as if he was one of them, chances are that clown your looking for is probably harvesting the local crops with the citizens :P try looking around the fields

Yeah, he will most likely have a bunch of dead bodies near him, since you know, demons have some nasty syndromes.
To the beer!

5crownik007

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2017, 05:30:59 am »

Yeah, he will most likely have a bunch of dead bodies near him, since you know, demons clowns have some nasty syndromes.
This is the same village where there was a horde of 250+ zombies.
GENERATION 29:

Witty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2017, 09:13:49 am »

Probably bugged. The comment on this report seems to indicate that the demon simply isn't spawned in the hamlet for whatever reason.
Quote from: Toady One
I understand that it is disappointing when a dwarf makes a spiked loincloth instead of an axe.

BadCompany141

• Bay Watcher
  • [POWER] Legendary Blowgunner, Legendary Knapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2017, 04:12:27 pm »

Yeah, he will most likely have a bunch of dead bodies near him, since you know, demons clowns have some nasty syndromes.

If the hamlet is undergoing siege by a necromancer tower(it happens even if the location is across an island) then there's no predicting where the clown could be unless you want to retire and risk the clown getting killed by a zombie crossbowman during world update... the clown is probably on march in an army or retreated to another hamlet nearby because of the undead siege. if so then you will notice asterisks going around or an unusually full hamlet nearby including the clown hiding with the people there.

5crownik007

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2017, 05:18:49 pm »

If the hamlet is undergoing siege by a necromancer tower(it happens even if the location is across an island) then there's no predicting where the clown could be unless you want to retire and risk the clown getting killed by a zombie crossbowman during world update... the clown is probably on march in an army or retreated to another hamlet nearby because of the undead siege. if so then you will notice asterisks going around or an unusually full hamlet nearby including the clown hiding with the people there.

The clown is prisoner of the hamlet. Also, the zombie siege went away.
GENERATION 29: