Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 41

Author Topic: Bellum Aeternus: Novae Fabula [IC Thread] Chapter I: A Disturbed Peace  (Read 19612 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: Bellum Aeternus: Novae Fabula [IC Thread] Chapter I: A Disturbed Peace
« Reply #135 on: April 26, 2017, 11:44:30 am »

"Haha! This is but a mean effort of mine, as unskilled in construction as I am! I only have the bare necessities of course; a few beds the natives helped me build, a strong table for feasting and telling tales of our victories, a few knick-knacks. After all, castles I can build, but my uncle never taught me how to make furniture. A good man he was; he taught me everything I know! Now, in, in! Make yourselves at home!"
Mircea clambers off his horse, patting him affectionately across the snout as he leads him to a stable along the side. Ophelia heads in first, followed by Ryuko.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: April 26, 2017, 07:20:00 pm »

"Yeah, alright Emperor Goldenarmor." Walking in, Angelo turns to Nobunaga. "I heal people with magic, if you wanna know that."
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #137 on: April 26, 2017, 08:52:58 pm »

"It's always good to have a healer." He proceeds into the dwelling along with the rest of the group.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: April 26, 2017, 09:24:48 pm »

"Oh uh, like I said, I ain't psi so that stuff I was talking about doesn't apply to me. I'm just a good sniper, if you don't mind me tooting my own horn a little bit."

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: April 27, 2017, 12:41:09 am »

Kumo follows the other into the building as well, and immediately searches for a kitchen, and food.
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

DragonRage

• Bay Watcher
  • Mwahahahahahahahaha
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: April 27, 2017, 05:43:16 am »

"I'm pretty good with my lance and my magic," Tanis contributes, "Mostly utility spells, but I do have some weather control and shapeshifting."
"If a lightning bolt can't solve your problems, you aren't being creative enough." - Zoe Walker

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: April 27, 2017, 06:43:25 am »

"I....um...I'm not great at....anything, really. I survive, I-I suppose..."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #142 on: April 28, 2017, 02:31:15 pm »

"Well, you must be good at something, or else you wouldn't have been selected for this task."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: April 28, 2017, 02:53:46 pm »

Come on, tell 'em about me. Tell 'em about ME already. They're going to know eventually. You can't hide me forever, Ryuko. You need me to fight.
"I-I'm serious. I....don't know why they picked me. It was a b-bad idea to call me here."
Ryuko seems to shy away from Nobunaga, keeping her hands away from her pockets.

Yottawhat

• Bay Watcher
  • New face, new look.
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: April 28, 2017, 07:20:28 pm »

Crocoite can heard from the distance, slowly stomping towards the stone castle before stopping in front of the group. "The distance between the initial command center and the current garrison is inefficient. It requires a more efficient transport system." it drones out in a deep rumble.
(1) You start forward with determination and certainty. You carry this determination with you right into the gaping crater that opens under your feet. You fall into a pit. The sounds of combat above dim, along with the light from the suns. In the quiet below, you hear some other noises instead.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #145 on: April 28, 2017, 11:13:44 pm »

"I don't want to pressure you, but humility at this moment really isn't going to serve us well. Surely you've got a talent of some kind, hidden or not; I'm sure I have a scanner that can pick up on that. . . maybe. . ." He trails off, thinking, before being interrupted by the mechanical giant.

"Setting up a transit system is unfeasible given currently available resources and projected benefits from doing so."
GM of Trespassers V2.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: April 29, 2017, 12:36:55 am »

"What if ya made more than one of those motorcycles at a time?"
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #147 on: April 29, 2017, 12:58:41 am »

"They don't persist on their own and each projection takes a fair amount of focus. Trying to give more than myself and one other person one of them would be dangerous in the extreme - though a simpler vehicle might work. . . Oh, and that particular model happens to be dangerously overtuned and difficult to control."
GM of Trespassers V2.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: April 29, 2017, 01:45:51 am »

"I could acquire some horses for all of you, though I doubt that they will bear the weight of such a mighty golem!"
Mircea, despite being a big man himself, looks rather dwarfed by Crococite.

Ryuko shakes her head.
"N-no, that wasn't....humility."

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: April 29, 2017, 01:50:22 am »

Kumo reappears from her search, fruitless though it was.

"Leave the gal alone, she obviously don't wanna talk 'bout it. By the way, if you're askin' what powers we got, I got this Life Fiber uniform. 'Cause I'm synchronized with it, it can become a lot more powerful than y'see now. It also talks to me, but nobody else can hear it...... It's a documented fact."

Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 41