Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: The Adventure of the Ages(SG)  (Read 1650 times)

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
Re: The Adventure of the Ages(SG)
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2017, 03:15:37 pm »

Hello, I'm back from my short break from Bay12 forums... The problem is, I really need to sleep. So I'll uh, I'll be going now, I'll update tommorow.

Also, Vote Count:

AA
CCCC
(E not allowed. Sorry guys. Don't worry there will be options where you guys get to choose whatever you want.

Note: I will be using Invisible text, so make sure to look out for that! >You see? I'm using it right now!<)
« Last Edit: April 28, 2017, 03:18:03 pm by TankKit »
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2017, 04:58:15 am »

Update Tiiiiime!

You look at the possible options, and try to decide where to go. While you can not truly move yet, you can alter your course slightly to make it so that you're more likely to go where you want. Looking at the options, you decide to go to the land of Warhammer, and try to alter your course to go towards it.
Roll needed for Success: 10. Roll needed for Bonus: 40. Roll needed for Crit: 70. The Roll: 63.
You alter your course towards it, but as you ar doing so you see 2 slight differences in the area between where you are and where the land of Warhammer is like two paths shimmering slightly differently, and you alter your course to drift through the one shimmering brighter. You feel... something happen, and also a slight boost.
(+Gained ???)
Roll needed for Success: 40. Roll needed for Bonus: 70. Roll needed for Crit: 100. The roll: 73.
Time goes one, and for what seems like an eterinity you drift towards the the land of Warhammer, you pass by many other spirits, but none of them shimmer as brightly as you do, and every single one of them is different, some seem confused as to where they are, others seem scared, and others feel other emotions. Eventually, you find one that's different from the others, one that shimmers almost as bright as you. It seems to be able to see all the spirits around it, unlike most normal spirits. Should you interact with it?

A: Yes
-Write in how you'll interact with it.

B: No.
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
  • I do not use social media regularly.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2017, 04:53:45 pm »

-Ask for advice on what to do as a spirit.
Max avatar size is 80x80

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2017, 08:18:35 pm »

-Ask for advice on what to do as a spirit.

+1
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2017, 02:20:56 pm »

Update! Also, I think I'm just going to show the rolls normally instead of using invistext for now, it's much easier.

You drift towards it, and as you come closer you notice it looks rather bored, as if it isn't really intrested in what's going on around it, until it sees you, and it does a double take. "How the hell... I thought I was the only one! This is awesome! I finally have someone to talk t- wait, are you going to Remnant?" You shake your head, and it sighs. "God damn it, nothing ever goes r... rig... right... wait..." You are almost right next to each other now, and it seems to be closely examining you.

Rolls needed: 30/60/90
The roll: 95+50=145!
Crit Roll: 32+40=72.

"...You're intresting. You don't even have a personality yet, but he still gifted you? Heh, I guess he sees something in you." It-no, he raises his hand so that his palm is facing you, and you feel some sort of energy coming from him and settling within you, before he fades, chuckling. That was odd. Oh well, back to drifting it is.

+??? -> A Gift?: It feels like something's watching you with amusement.
+Personality gained.
+30 maximum Energy.

Roll needed: 20/50/100
The roll: 34

You drift some more, untill you're very close to your destination, when you encounter a small clustering of energy, which you decide to take for yourself.

+3 maximum Energy.

Eventually, you reach your destination. While you can not quite see the place you are going to, you can feel it. You suppose this is what it's like for all spirits, but still, it's intresting, you guess. As you make contact, you almost jump of in alarm as you feel some of your memories leaking out, before you realize this is probably pretty normal for spirits like yourself, and you continue making contact. Eventually, you come across a few choices.

What creature are you?

A: You are a Demon.
B: You are a Human.
C: You are a Dwarf.
D: You are an Elf.
E: You are a Monster.
F: You are an Orc.
G: You are... Oh. How... intresting.

Fun game: Find the invisible text!
« Last Edit: May 04, 2017, 02:40:23 pm by TankKit »

vishdafish

• Bay Watcher
  • Look at me grow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 04, 2017, 02:56:23 pm »

A

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
  • An avatar? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 04, 2017, 05:06:01 pm »

E

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 04, 2017, 05:13:02 pm »

[color=transparent][b]G[/b]: You are... Oh. How... intresting.[/color]

G.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 05, 2017, 12:28:12 pm »

A
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Unofficial slogan of Bay 12 Games.  

Death to the false emperor a warhammer40k SG

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
  • I do not use social media regularly.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 05, 2017, 07:39:49 pm »

A
Max avatar size is 80x80
Pages: 1 [2]