Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 27

Author Topic: The World of Dwarvemon - Succession Fortress of Pocketball (ENDED)  (Read 60136 times)

MCreeper

• Bay Watcher
  • My bus is late
    • View Profile

It's OK.
Nopal did in fact sleep through most of it, and McCreeper just sort of wandered off. But as I said, our pokemon just slaughtered the humanoid zombies.

The Sceptile, Garchomp and Charizard I mentioned all died unfortunately (after hewing off more limbs and heads than I can count) but this one Crobat not only survived the battle, but racked up enough kills to get the name "Kadol Metbolt the Scorching Neutrality of Labyrinths". Pretty badass.

Unfortunately, since I thought I would be savescumming I didn't take nearly enough screenshots, so the fight is very poorly documented.

Again. Again my character is in military, armed with pretty cool weapon, and AGAIN whenever there is any significant fight he just not there. ESPECIALLY WHEN I'M NOT PLAYING
   Well, you at least had more epic fight than i did. ::) My fight:
1. Calling the military to entrance, hoping that necromancers will ressurect zygarde.
2.Two stealth necromancers that come with other two with horde of zombies see the  nasty dwarf and ressurect closest tauros corpse.
3.Then they all, except one of them, ran away because even creatures that supposed to be hostile are utter cowards in this versions.
4. Two necromancers has sprung from a bush near left-bottom corner before my tresher.
5. They ran away immediately too despite the fact that they can kill him with bare hands.
6. Zombies reached the entrance, militia charged at them, killed like 30 of them, than mostly get killed themselves.
7. Last necromancer ressurected head of my character and ran away too.
8. Monferno, or some other grass-igniting pokemon throwed fireball at zombies.
9. Grass ignited and all zombies has burned to ash.
Pfft
"Mermaid thing" was definitely yours, but since you are died, it's got unclaimed. Don't sure about mysteriously unclaimed charizard and sceptile, double too lazy to check the list.

« Last Edit: May 24, 2017, 12:52:04 pm by MCreeper »

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile

...I'm confused. There has never been any mention of my character having died. My Charizard, yes, but not my character.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

...I'm confused. There has never been any mention of my character having died. My Charizard, yes, but not my character.
You were reported dead in MCreeper's second update. Said they buried your burned upper front teeth in the tomb.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

...ah.
Redwarf me as the next scholar you get.

Paddywagon Man

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Will do.

Edit: I checked, the Garchomp belonged to Beirus, the Charizard belonged to Glass, and the Sceptile belonged to some NPC dwarf.

Also Firephoenix11 and TheImmortalRyukan are lovers now.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2017, 01:50:39 pm by Paddywagon Man »

Paddywagon Man

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Migrant wave! The more useful ones of the bunch are:
Accomplished Cook
High Master Gelder (lol)
Great Siege Operator - might build some ballistae
High Master Mason (nice)
High Master Wood crafter
High Master Fisherdwarf
Talented Clothier
2 Skilled Diagnosticians

Plus a bunch of junk. The military is back up to size, though.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Scratch prior request, dwarf me as the Siege Operator.

Paddywagon Man

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The siege operator is currently fighting a geodude that already killed two other dwarves (I was off the thread for a bit, sorry)

I'll dwarf you and hope you don't have the shortest dwarfing ever as this guy.

MCreeper

• Bay Watcher
  • My bus is late
    • View Profile

You were reported dead in MCreeper's second update. Said they buried your burned upper front teeth in the tomb.
.  You has been killed in rabid furret attack! Notice this already! (Yeah,I'm bad at writing reports)

« Last Edit: May 26, 2017, 02:30:46 am by MCreeper »

Paddywagon Man

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well, you survived the geodude attack and are again a proud citizen of Pocketball.

I'll put up a full update with images once I finish the turn, but I'll do a quick interim list of unclaimed pokemon to see if any of you want them.

1 each of Excadrill, Nosepass, Furret, Alolan Golem, Braixen, Monferno, Serperior, Servine, Blastoise, Galvantula
2 each of Eelektrik, Pidgeot
a bunch of Tauros, Mareep and Flaafy

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Monferno, please. The Alolan Golem, too.

Nopal

<Deleted>
« Last Edit: June 30, 2018, 08:38:14 pm by Nopal »

MCreeper

• Bay Watcher
  • My bus is late
    • View Profile

Furret, please.  :D

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh, oh, can I also get that alolan graveler that isn't tamed yet?
Don't forget I asked for the alolan graveler earlier, wherever it went. And I'll take the excadrill. War taming for both.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Paddywagon Man

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh yeah, forgot about your Alolan Graveler request. Well, the Alolan Golem Glass asked for is the same one, it evolved recently. Thankfully I checked this before playing again, so I can still give it to you (you did request it first).

Sorry about that Glass, but there are Geodudes in the caverns, so if I catch another it's yours.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 27