Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 27

Author Topic: The World of Dwarvemon - Succession Fortress of Pocketball (ENDED)  (Read 60071 times)

FirePhoenix11

• Bay Watcher
  • Cancels Programming: Went insane.
    • View Profile

I think that actually gives us pictures of all of us, in fact.
I actually don't have one

I just imagine whilst all this calamity is going on outside. The actual professor has locked himself in his bedroom, having written so much research that some of it is getting lost.
Dwarvemon Mod (For all your Pokemon needs)

Nopal

<Deleted>
« Last Edit: June 30, 2018, 09:00:16 pm by Nopal »

RedMageCole

• Bay Watcher
  • My sole interest is uncovering the truth!
    • View Profile

This week has been a very job interview-filled week, so I have found less and less time to play DF, but I assure you I can get to it over the weekend at least, I hope!

Paddywagon Man

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Best of luck on the interviews then, RMC!

(And the fight against the demons, of course)

RedMageCole

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Okay; weekend sucked more than anticipated. Gonna try to get things running tomorrow then. Sorry! :-[

Nopal

Cheer up Cole!
[You can post the update whenever you like.]
I hope that you are doing well.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2017, 01:05:36 am by Nopal »

MCreeper

• Bay Watcher
  • My bus is late
    • View Profile

Update?

RedMageCole

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Update?
Was planning on updating today, but you delayed the update until tomorrow due to my general spitefulness and irritability as of late.

It will come tomorrow, though. It might still come today even. Don't hate me forever; I'm getting my motivation back. Slowly.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2017, 02:35:54 pm by RedMageCole »

Paddywagon Man

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You alright Cole?

None of my business I know, I don't want to pry, but sorry to hear about your bad weekend.

RedMageCole

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You alright Cole?

None of my business I know, I don't want to pry, but sorry to hear about your bad weekend.
That's really nice of you to check in on me; just been trying to wean myself off of meds that recently stopped working very well for me, that combined with the stress of having to get a college/moving soon/finding work/an exceedingly high-strung mother and a lovely combination of mental illnesses and it has been not very fun recently. But things have been slowly getting better as plans get settled into place!

I'm getting better now, though! So there's no need to worry :)

RedMageCole

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Paddywagon Man's words were enough to inspire me to work on the new update after all!

Pokemon Additions
DrewLegend was dorfed with an Excadrill and Ampharos.
Gave Nopal a Flaaffy.

Autumn, Timber 10

Plan B: if we can't retrieve the whole thing, we might as well go for the bulk of it.

Though that may not be necessary; most of the demons just left while laughing, and all that remained were a couple of Boiling Banshees that I know we're capable of taking on.

If we can take two Boiling Banshees, we can try this again.

Let's stay on our guards, though!

Autumn, Timber 13

Magnezone is a badass. A hunk of metal and magnets killing demons like it's nothing; we need one of those.

Autumn, Timber 15

GET THEM! GET THEMMM!

Score one for Nopal!

And another one for Nopal! With this, I can finally let down the alert, and pray that someone goes and builds the walls before the demons catch onto us...

A mad dash for the adamantine; if we can't get the walls, we might as well still try to get the adamantine and weapons/armor! I even make the military inactive so that they may quickly get the stuff to safety. Just as long as we don't make too much of a ruckus...

I can keep an eye on the main demon problem; as I said before, the main problems are in the caves dicking around and killing random Pokemon they find down there. These two reside in a slightly phallic-looking hallway slightly above the area. They don't seem to want to move, so as long as we stay quiet...

Autumn, Timber 17

I start to feel proud of myself, then remember I was the one who got us all into this mess in the first place. It's not fun.

Autumn, Timber 24

Success! The first barricade and the most crucial one has been put up! I still have two more to go; one leading into the magma sea (which is necessary so that we can get our Magma Forges/Smelters going again) and one leading into more adamantine ores.

In the meantime, I set myself up a sort of tribute for my office.

A sort of feel-good honoring. Even being made by the Mayor herself!

At the same time, it made me notice that our dwarven government's symbol was a Basculin;

And then I just got carried away looking at all of our works of art. Here are some of the more amusing ones I saw;

The Standards of Searing, commissioner unknown.

The Ochre Den, commissioner probably MCreeper. I like to call this piece of artwork 'Banned To Anything Goes'.

The Dank Friends (dammit Paddywagon Man), commissioner definitely Paddywagon Man. Kind of a prelude to my commission, it seems?

The Awe-inspiring Mightiness, commissioner also definitely Paddywagon Man. It's supposed to be awesome, but I can't get the image of the triumphant pose being the Swalot doing a dab out of my head...

Doing all that reminded me!

THE MASTER-BALL IS COMPLETE!

I plan to add some engravings on the walls, but it's a work of art, truly!

Autumn, Timber 28

Barricade #2 is complete! Now I can set up some forges and smelters again!

Winter, Moonstone 1

Only 3 more months to go and then I'm done with my reign... huh. Been one heck of an experience, hasn't it?

I will try to make my last season... memorable, but quiet. Because Armok knows we need it.

Pokemon List

Paddywagon Man

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Love the masterball library! Puts my gulpin tomb to shame. What did you use for purple?

Great update Cole, looking forward to the last one. And glad I was some help with motivation, should make up a little for all the stress my reign put you through, library shutdowns and weird catapults and all that.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2017, 12:47:11 am by Paddywagon Man »

RedMageCole

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Love the masterball library! Puts my gulpin tomb to shame. What did you use for purple?

Great update Cole, looking forward to the last one. And glad I was some help with motivation, should make up a little for all the stress my reign put you through, library shutdowns and weird catapults and all that.
Thanks!
I was initially using blocks of the purple wood we found underground, but then the demon mishap happened, so I changed it to rose gold.

Nopal

<Deleted>
« Last Edit: June 30, 2018, 09:00:45 pm by Nopal »

Paddywagon Man

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Nopal's drawings are quickly becoming my favourite part of this succession game.

Nice dabbing swalot! That was a lovely touch.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 27