Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 27

Author Topic: The World of Dwarvemon - Succession Fortress of Pocketball (ENDED)  (Read 59696 times)

RedMageCole

• Bay Watcher
  • My sole interest is uncovering the truth!
    • View Profile

Nopal's drawings are quickly becoming my favourite part of this succession game.

Nice dabbing swalot! That was a lovely touch.
This. Both of these sentences. All of it. Tenfold.

My favorite part of the drawings is how Nopal went from a tiny little green dwarf minding his own business to a steel-armored constantly-stained-in-blood tiny badass.

Also that statue. The best.

Zefermcdwarfpants

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Who's blood is it though?
"Men! On my count!"
"Wait!" A waitress comes running out from the kitchen. "He is the new leader!"
"Why should we believe you?"
The waitress picks up the plate of waffles, and hands it to the man.
"The flag is in the waffles."
"Oh. That works then." Zefer becoming Leader of IHOP

MCreeper

• Bay Watcher
  • My bus is late
    • View Profile

Aaaand... Update?

Nopal

<Deleted>
« Last Edit: June 30, 2018, 09:01:43 pm by Nopal »

MCreeper

• Bay Watcher
  • My bus is late
    • View Profile

Wonderful!  :D

RedMageCole

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Wait, I thought they were comprised of steam and tails according to the reports...
But what do I know? Nopal's the one who killed the banshees in the first place! They must have blood!

This made my day so hard

MCreeper

• Bay Watcher
  • My bus is late
    • View Profile

Seriously, where the update?

Update!!!

RedMageCole

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh, just remembered; since I am on the last season of my save, do any of our dorfs or potentially viewers want to take a turn after me? If need be, we can always rotate, but I don't want to rotate a third time (my computer hates me enough for playing this save again)!

Paddywagon Man

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I would like to do another turn some time in the future (I was the last one before you, so I'll back down if somebody else wants to go before) but I don't have nearly as much free time now as I did during my first turn.

MCreeper

• Bay Watcher
  • My bus is late
    • View Profile

I'll make a turn, if nobody else will.

MCreeper

• Bay Watcher
  • My bus is late
    • View Profile

And if THIS one will be finished.

RedMageCole

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Move over, Dwarf Fortress. No violent deaths here. Sometimes. At least not by &.

MCreeper

• Bay Watcher
  • My bus is late
    • View Profile

Dammit, you are doing your turn for a freaking MONTH, just give me the save and let me finish this freaking game.

RedMageCole

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Dammit, you are doing your turn for a freaking MONTH, just give me the save and let me finish this freaking game.
I've said it before and I will say it again; I've been going through a rough time. Rushing me is going to help me do the exact opposite of finishing my turn and in fact make me not finish the turn out of spite. I completely understand that it has been quite some time since I've finished my turn. I also completely understand that maybe I'm being a bit hypocritical since I've also probably rushed Ryukan out of his turn; that's still been weighing heavily on my mind, you don't think that's been ravaging my mind enough already? I've been trying to stall so we could get some more players but obviously that hadn't worked out so I have been trying to finish, I'm almost done with the game, but would you please for the love of Armok be patient and be quiet? If we were going back through turns, I'm actually half tempted to just axe you from the second turn list and just have the game move from Phoenix to Paddywagon Man. Please, do yourself and myself a favor and be patient!

Jesus. >:(

To anyone else who's patiently waiting for an update, I'm sorry about keeping you waiting and promise that it will be done soon; I actually was on the last couple days of Winter and thinking of how to type a finale of my turn. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2017, 10:44:05 am by RedMageCole »

RedMageCole

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Pokemon Additions
Lemonpie's Torterra starved to death. Whoops.

Winter, Moonstone 1

Uneventful winter so far; I've had adamantine weapons and armor queued up for the military with our snazzy new Magma Forges and also started to make some adamantine cloaks.
I also draft for full sets of adamantine armor for our dorfed militia captains, namely Nopal (who I have given Gudidbab, our legendary pants). I also give Paddywagon Man some adamantine armor so that she doesn't die again.

Winter, Moonstone 2

Too bad it's a little late for that.

The bastards even manipulated some humans! Get them and put them out of their misery!

FOR POCKETBALL!

Taupe is as usual the first on the scene, but this might prove to be a bad move...

...until the bolts miss Taupe and Taupe decides to start brutally beating the goblin crossbowman half to death.

Taupe does not fuck around.

Unfortunatly, Taupe could not stay alive against a full horde, but did take a goblin down. :(

I do redorf Taupe, though.

Spoiler: Taupe vs Siege (click to show/hide)

You'd think when I give orders to fight, there would be immediate dispatching. However.

Damn it, Charizard, what are you doing?

And then a human swordmaster is unpleased with the human brainwashing and it's all over.

Spoiler: Complete Death (click to show/hide)

This calls for a celebratory engraving in the Master-Ball!

Winter, Moonstone 6

OH COME THE FUCK ON

While the military fucks around getting their equipment 5 feet away, a Litten, Litwick and Mamoswine team up to attack the werebison.

Though at a sacrifice. Sorry, Shidoni. :(

Good job Ryukan on actually attacking, but you got bitten so you had to die. I redorfed you, though!

Hell yeah!

Spoiler: Werebison battle (click to show/hide)

Also, we sealed up all underground entrances. Demons can't get in (as long as they don't suddenly discover that I'm mining magma squares to subsequently block off with forges).

Winter, Moonstone 24

Oh.

Oh.

Ohh.

How did you get in there!?

I checked, and nope; no way in. Fluffe must have been the poor sap to have boarded up the last underground exit and foolishly boarded it up the wrong way and tried to hide in the Gulpin tomb. Whoops.

Redorfed.

Winter, Moonstone 27

Damn; that means no stat boost. Ah well.

They take a piece of borax and some nickel bars. This ought to be an amazing creation that will shake the very core of Dwarvenkind.

Winter, Onyx 5

Well, at least they didn't waste my adamantine with it.

Winter, Onyx 25

SHIT

WHY THE FUCK DO YOU THINK I PUT IN WORK ORDERS FOR ANVILS YET YOU NEVER MADE THEM GOD DAMMIT YOU IDIOTS LEFT AN OPENING WE GOTTA RETREAT

Having dwarven pride is a lot like American pride. You shout how proud you are to be one, until you realize that the vast majority of them are complete and utter dumbasses.

After a couple of days of these idiots standing their with their thumbs jammed up their asses wondering why I want them to build a wall to save their goddamn lives because they want to use the granite right next to the murderous demons rather than the granite two inches away from them, the underground is sealed up once a-fucking-gain.

Sigh. I took so damn long to build those Magma Forges and Smelters because it takes forever to get down to the underground and those demons just fucked it all in the ass. And worst of all, they're Flare Specters, so like the one that found it fine to just sit on his ass forever and wait until we suicide rushed him which we can not do because he's covered in goddamn fire, there's four of them.

Four of them.

Winter, Obsidian 5

Eventually the Flare Specters fuck off so I can try to plug up the holes again (this time first making the anvils I need in the first place). Wish me luck!

Winter, Obsidian 7

Seriously?

And no ore to smelt into iron, so I have to find some iron things we can melt, notably iron weapons and iron large armors.

Winter, Obsidian 24

Finally, I can start work and reclaim the underground!... Again.

Spring

Spring's arrived, turn over. Next is FirePhoenix11 or if anyone steps up to play.
http://dffd.bay12games.com/file.php?id=13007

Notes to future overseers:
-Dwarves refuse to mine at anything under top #1 priority. Not sure why, but if you want to scope out the problem, be my guest. It's probably because there's an inaccessible mining tile somewhere at priority 2.
-We have three prisoners, I completely stripped them so feel free to torture them however you'd like.
-Other than the demons, we're in a pretty big nest egg, so with some encouragement, feel free to go a bit daring.

Pokemon List
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 27