Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: A New Home (Based on a true thing in my modded Adventurer mode)  (Read 958 times)

Asin

• Bay Watcher
  • A short and sturdy creature fond of modding.
    • View Profile

(This is in a world with my mod of Culture Shock. Check it in my sig.)

JOURNAL OF ODIGIN WALKTEMPESTS, MONITOR LIZARD MAN ADVENTURER AND DEFECTOR

28th of Granite, 100:
I, Odigin Walktempests, have left that broken hamlet, Swelterservants. I have convinced my two friends and squadmates, Empimonter Seasounds and Vanod Manytools, to leave with me as well. We plan to build ourselves a nice little home, working together, away from the influence of the Grand Emperor. We have packed what we need.

29th of Granite, 100: We found a spot. I, being resourceful, cut down trees. We built a carpenter's workshop and made some fine things. A door, a table, a chair, and a bed.
We cooked some food and ate heartily. So far, so good.

1st of Felsite, 100: We've had trouble. Four soldiers I knew came and talked with us. They said we must give our resources to the Grand Emperor, or face life in the mines. We refused to move. The fools had their squad leader come up and punch me. I defended myself by hacking at him with my axe in his chest. He was wounded pretty badly. The fools then took off running, like cowards.

2nd of Felsite, 100: They came back, in full force even. Vanod charged at them. Me and Empimonter soon joined the fray and we slaughtered a good majority of them. After that, we relaxed. Empimonter, however, was shaking and crying. We told him it would be fine. He said he felt horrible because he had killed them. He said he felt like he'd lose himself. We hope he's alright.

3rd of Felsite, 100:
I find it best to write this down as I remember it. It...
It scared me.

Vanod... Vanod has died. Empimonter lost it. He screamed that Vanod was a monster and stabbed Vanod dead with his pike. Then he came at me. Empimonter got me good, but I managed to calm him. He sobbed. He sobbed and said to me he was a beast. An unwilling beast. He screamed about his aunt. I... don't know why however.

4th of Felsite, 100: After waking up, I saw that Empimonter left. I am alone. There are more soldiers. They've come for me. I fought many off, but as I write this, I bleed. I am bleeding. Fading. Whoever finds this, please. Find Empi-

Odigin Walktempests the Problematic Mechanism bled to death.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2017, 02:13:33 pm by Asin »

Asin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: A New Home (Based on a true thing in my modded Adventurer mode)
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2017, 12:58:15 pm »

(Bump)

FakerFangirl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2017, 10:03:14 am »

What species is the Emperor?
"Should we call a beak dog a gobbo doggo?" - Relevant_-_-Username

Asin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2017, 12:05:45 pm »

What species is the Emperor?

The Grand Emperor is a Monitor Lizard Man.