Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

Author Topic: (SG/OOC Thread) Project Buckler: You Run a Suicide Squad!  (Read 8882 times)

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
Re: (Super Being SG/RPG) You Run a Suicide Squad! OOC Thread
« Reply #30 on: April 25, 2017, 03:14:32 am »

Interested in running a low-rank character. charsheet to follow / be edited in.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 25, 2017, 04:33:17 am »

Damn, this got big overnight. I don't really have time to play a character, but I'll keep Phalanx as a Director suggestion, sure. Though damn, I liked those underlings.

Greek-style Lost World works, sure. I took the name Phalanx for connotations of order, organization and militarism, but channeling the power of Olympos or whatnot just makes it better.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 25, 2017, 07:08:14 am »

Spoiler: Profile (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: backstory (click to show/hide)
Note: requesting air manipulation powers for the character.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2017, 05:10:57 pm by Lenglon »
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 25, 2017, 04:34:21 pm »

I've noticed we have three applications for reformed villains, but no applications for Ranking Chinese Officer. These characters don't have to actually be Chinese, but they should be loyal to and trusted by the Chinese government. If I don't get any application for the Chinese Character soon, I might share a bit of my worldbuilding data related to China as inspiration.

For diversity's sake, I doubt I'll be taking in all three ex-baddies, so Tar, S34N1C, and Lengion might want to submit 'plan b' characters.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 25, 2017, 05:09:56 pm »

In that case, Claris/Wraith would have no issue with being changed to Chinese Ranking Officer. She isn't chinese herself, but if their government would take her in...

her motivations aren't nationality-specific after all.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2017, 05:11:47 pm by Lenglon »

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 25, 2017, 05:27:01 pm »

So any room for anyone else or just voters now? As Inhad a idea for a alien merc type deal. As no one picked that option yet. Then again I guess best to stick to shadows and vote. I vote director be the "for science" person. Seems catchy given theme and no ex nazi for me.

Thanks.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 25, 2017, 05:30:42 pm »

So any room for anyone else or just voters now? As Inhad a idea for a alien merc type deal. As no one picked that option yet. Then again I guess best to stick to shadows and vote. I vote director be the "for science" person. Seems catchy given theme and no ex nazi for me.

Thanks.

We are still taking applications.

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 25, 2017, 05:45:35 pm »

Here it is.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Hope it is handy. On timed schedule yet again.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 25, 2017, 06:39:55 pm »

I'd needs be, Killer queen can be a field officer or a sidekick instead
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 25, 2017, 07:16:34 pm »

Current Votes:
Rainmaker: -
Provost Winter: -
Steel: -
The Pioneer: -
Phalanx: 3 (Unless Tyrant was trying to vote for The Pioneer to be the HMS Illustrious' captain)

Current Potential Captains:

Current Potential British Officers:

Current Potential American Officers:

Current Potential Chinese Officers:

Mardent pick a slot you had one job:

As you can see, villains and/or engineers are hot right now. Don't forget that variety is the spice of life, and there's plenty of room for new applicants!
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 25, 2017, 07:27:44 pm »

Sheet has been modified slightly
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
  • I do not use social media regularly.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 25, 2017, 09:31:52 pm »

Director: Plalanx
Max avatar size is 80x80

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 26, 2017, 03:43:26 pm »

Director: Rainmaker

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 26, 2017, 04:16:35 pm »

Actually it was to Provost Winter as Pioneer is the nazi (character wise) But seems Phallanx will get it. Good deal though.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 11, 2017, 08:05:08 am »

So...
ded? notded? zombahthred?
undeadthteadWTBgmpost, acceptingironicoffers.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7