Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 170 171 [172] 173 174 ... 203

Author Topic: Cabal: Wizard Open World Game  (Read 338027 times)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
Re: Cabal: Wizard Open World Game
« Reply #2565 on: May 18, 2020, 12:42:41 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Head south to Old Kaolin
Old Kaolin is a vast series of ancient ruins situated on the opposite peak of the "Wiseman's Molar", the largest mountain in the "Philosopher's Teeth" range. Its actually higher up than the current city of Kaolin, and harder to reach. It was the main temple to the Goddess of the Sky back in the old days, but has since fallen out of use. Reaching it requires a long and difficult climb on paths not maintained for hundreds of years.
[3v6]
On one of these paths, near the top, the carved stairs are coated in a thin layer of nearly invisible ice. You don't notice it and slip. [2v6] You slide off the edge of the walkway and find yourself falling through open, misty air towards the steep mountainside a good 40 feet below.

I can't go down there but maybe Adam can figure out something? what's his reaction to the situation?

Spoiler: Nina (click to show/hide)
He says something rather...odd.  He talks about a great subterranean stream of life, a convergence of spirit flesh towards the west in preparation for a "Conjunction". His line about "The veins of the earth scream with my brothers' call. Onward! Onward! All mother cries!" seem pretty meaningful.

"Fair enough. See you around, S."

Hike up to the city. Sell off the generic loot I got for ~150 gold. Then go to the HQ.

Spoiler: Zavi (click to show/hide)
150 it is.

When you return to HQ they give you that sword you asked for. Its a big thing, like a gladius expanded so that the blade is a good four feet long with a heavy half moon style guard. Other than the silver blade being shot through with veins of black, it appears no different than a normal sword.  They tell you it will accept your mana and produce blades which correspond with the movement of the sword. They warn you that feeding it mana while the blade isn't moving will just cause a radial explosion around the entire body of the blade.

Your handler congratulates you on work well done, and tells you that you've earned your place in the Breakers, if you want it.  He cautions you that accepting this promotion will mean binding yourself to duty and being expected to do as you are told.

Give Saeko 20 mana because she wanted some for something.

Otherwise sit in the transport and twiddle thumbs I guess, I dunno.

Did Ekrov manage to fit one of the small fighter plane/statue/golem things inside the ship?  We apparently shoved Benedict in there with no fuss, so...

Could Ekrov loot all of the clockwork robots and golems?  If all the golems were gotten, how many of each type? (Worker, Maintenance, Warrior, Guide)

Spoiler: creepy oracle kid (click to show/hide)
Ok.

Alright.

Yes.

Worker:3
Maintenance: 7
Warrior: 4
Guide: 2

How many urns did we get? Secondly, you mentioned these guardians were stored there as weapons no longer needed. How would one go about using these as weapons? Would it be binding/commanding the spirits somehow to use them as soldiers?

Start looking around and try to figure out how the peoples of old used to commune/interact with Alizarin. The goal is to find out how to get in touch with her or to find clues to where we would need to journey to find her.

Either way, from the forests around the city try to gather wild honey, berries and fruits (for brewing into alcohol) and see if there's some small game we could catch.

4. Not weapons so much as dangerous defenses. They kill trespassers remember? As per commanding them, you've already done that once to get them into the jar.

In the old days they supposedly spoke to her in her temple here in the city. You ask the priests at that temple and they tell you that these days most worshipers leave messages here in the temple and they carry them, along with offerings of food and alcohol, out into the wilderness, trusting that the animals will convey them to their mother. You gather further info and find that most believe the Goddess is somewhere to the east and south, maybe along the river, where the jungle is most wild. There are old temples out there, the most ancient structures built to honor her.

[7v6] You gather several large combs of honey, a bushel worth of berries and wild fruits, and have Eclair snatch up about a dozen rabbits and pheasants.

Keep my ears on that guy and see if I can hear anything else.  If, or once, he's out of range, switch to trying to listen to the Interlocutor to see if he's got any vital signs.

"See ya, Zavi.  Good luck with your career."

So two spies then.  Zavi as the decoy, maybe?

"Yeah.  I've got it right here, in this bag."

Hand over the sealer suit bag with the golden cloth inner layer, with the Core of Gravid inside it.

"I do have one more thing to give you.  I've found a bunch of thaumic machinery, like that giant moth, and I think I'm going to buy an estate in the wilderness to experiment with them a bit.

And.. I was kinda annoyed at having a spy tag along.  I mean, I said you could send someone, but I didn't think you'd send a spy when I offered to let you just have someone come officially, all proper and aboveboard.  I wouldn't have given them any more restrictions than I did the rest of the crew.

However, after discussing the situation with my friend Ekrov, he suggested that things will end up better if we have some kind of formal agreement between us, so we each understand what we can do.

So, in the spirit of co-operation, I'm going to offer you a bribe.  We found some magicoal.  I'll bring a barrel full of it.. probably close to a thousand or more mana, and let you have it.  If you take it, I'm going to assume you agree to not send any spies out to the mansion, and if you want to talk, you'll send a letter or some kind of official courier to visit.

In return, I promise that we'll allow documention and eventual publication of at least some of our discoveries with these thaumic items.  And, more importantly, you get this barrel of magicoal.

Offer the barrel of magicoal in return for an agreement to do no spying or interfere with the estate or business I mean to build.

If agreed to, try to seal the deal with a non mana-draining hug, which should let me confirm if the Interlocutor is a real human or not.

If we get away from this amicably or relatively amicably, even if the deal is refused, do the final chores required to get our loot to safety.  (ie, meet with the auctioneers, set a date in the future, move stuff to a warehouse, etcetera.

This should also include casting spells to enlarge the furniture pieces that were shrunk to get them out of the core room.  Don't advance time to the auction yet, need to have a few days/turns to discuss things to have a final list of what we're selling.

Spoiler: Saeko Hirahara (click to show/hide)
[7+2v6]
You listen to the Interlocutor. You can hear him breathing, and you're pretty sure you can hear his heart beat.

The Interlocutor takes the bag and hands it to one of the men behind him.

"And if you know who to avoid, its far easier to act secretly, isn't it?" He asks, the faintest hint of a smile on his lips. "Annoying as it may be, we have done things this way for many years and we are rather set in our ways."

You talk to him about a formal agreement and the "Bribe" you want to offer.

"An agreement not to spy on you is outside my power to grant. I cannot mask my Lord's eyes; he will look where he pleases. But this offering and your work for us is, I believe, more an adequate proof of your desire to remain...what we can call 'Equitable partners'.  I will send no agents among you without your express knowledge, and I offer you the promise that so long as you do not threaten the safety of the realm or its citizens, we will not intrude upon your projects. "

You try to seal the deal with a hug, but get a handshake instead. Its enough to recognize that he's not only alive...he's move than alive. Just shaking his hand is like holding a live wire; he's an active conduit to an unspeakably vast power.

"I hope our future dealings will go well, my young friend." He says and departs with his heavily armed entourage.

We can assume that those spells were timed and run out after you get everything moved to a warehouse. We can also assume you get the date set to...lets call it a week from now? Should be enough time to get things worked out. Where would you like to put the Moth-mobile?

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2566 on: May 18, 2020, 01:21:12 pm »

!! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!
now THAT is meaningful information! Look for anything I can find regarding this "Conjunction".

((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2567 on: May 18, 2020, 01:43:33 pm »

4. Not weapons so much as dangerous defenses. They kill trespassers remember? As per commanding them, you've already done that once to get them into the jar.
Hey, you were the one calling them weapons. Either way, out of curiosity, suppose one had a sufficiently large and sturdy container, could these spirits be cooked into thaum, urns and all?

On another note, could they be made more benevolent somehow?

In the old days they supposedly spoke to her in her temple here in the city. You ask the priests at that temple and they tell you that these days most worshipers leave messages here in the temple and they carry them, along with offerings of food and alcohol, out into the wilderness, trusting that the animals will convey them to their mother. You gather further info and find that most believe the Goddess is somewhere to the east and south, maybe along the river, where the jungle is most wild. There are old temples out there, the most ancient structures built to honor her.

Start brewing the fruit and maybe a bit of the honey into alcohol. Make sure the meat won't spoil either (or did he capture them alive?).

Ask around a bit about known dangers in the jungle and how to deal with them. Then hire a local guide to take us to those temples, make sure we have enough supplies, and go! Use the sunbro scepter on our way there if the jungle becomes difficult to navigate, but make sure to wave my arms or whatever to make it seem we're just doing regular spells instead of using the sunbro scepter.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2568 on: May 18, 2020, 01:56:59 pm »

(A week sounds fine, sure.  I'll go mark off the money to pay for the regular staff. (2 gold/day, times two, times seven days, plus the cost for the bad mutation requiring raw meat.)  Also resetting Benedict to his original stats because of the mechanics change.)

"I do understand you can't make promises for your lord."

Moth-mobile is Ekrov's responsability, so go with his orders if he has a different idea.  In the absence of one, leave it on a cliffside outside Moffett, somewhere unused because it's not flat, but close enough to visit.  Give it instructions to not take orders from someone other than us two.  Help out Ekrov with the plan to have it work for codewords or in Japanese, if that's possible.

Over the week.. next stop is to find that Thaumic University?  Or wherever the diminished magical research place is?  I'd like to bring a barrel of magicoal and one each of the guns, the sword, the force-field projector, the magic armour, and the water-producing basin.  While there, I'd like to get a few questions answered.

1.  Would it be possible to make items like the ones I'm bringing operate on Thaum, rather than requiring the user to be a mage?  And if so, how long will it take and how much would it cost?

2.  Does anyone know anything about the magic-resistant armour?  Like what it is made out of or how it works?

3.  Would someone be willing to exchange items for the barrel of magicoal?  I'm interested in word-jade or stuff with words for invokers, but I'd be interested in any sort of other items they have available.

4.  Lastly, I'd like information on uses of gemstones in thaumic items.  Do I need different kinds to do different things?  Or do I need to engrave them with relevant words to act as modifiers, but any gemstones would do?

« Last Edit: May 20, 2020, 11:21:37 am by Devastator »

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #2569 on: May 18, 2020, 07:39:54 pm »

Let's go.

Down at the bottom of the ocean. Beneath tons of brine which would crush you down. Not into broken and splintered flesh, but into thin soup. Into just more of the sea water. Where things live that aren't so different from you, but you will never live to touch them and they will never live to touch you.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2570 on: May 19, 2020, 09:55:43 am »

Try throwing one end of the string on a ledge somewhere, hopefully slowing down or stopping my fall. Shoot one of the arrows towards the mountains below, maybe some rick will float, like last time, and I can get on it before reaching terminal velocity
((Does this make sense? If not, tell me and I will clarify))

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #2571 on: May 20, 2020, 10:41:41 am »

One of the assembled robots is going to be sold at Saeko's auction, I think.  Prolly for a minimum of 500 gold.  Don't touch it.

Assemble a few more of the combat robots from Gravid.

Know roll to try and remember some basic commands in Japanese, or whatever gibberish second language Saeko speaks.  If this works, enchant the non-merchandise assembled robots to obey any orders given to them in Japanese--hopefully that's esoteric enough to protect them from exploitation.  Power them up if it works, and have them follow Ekrov while he works, maybe use them as extra hands or something.

Inspect the looted thaumic fighter, without powering it up.  What weapons are onboard?  What systems can Ekrov figure out by looking at it?  Is it just a sparrow model, like the one Saeko messed with?

I don't really care where the transport is left, if it needs to be moved Dev's suggestion of a cliff near Moffett is fine.  Do talk with the possessing spirit a bit, does it need clear ground to land or take off?  Or could it just fly into a forest without taking damage?

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #2572 on: May 21, 2020, 12:56:21 pm »

!! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!
now THAT is meaningful information! Look for anything I can find regarding this "Conjunction".

[7v4] You consider it for a moment and realize you've heard of this before. Its an old religious term, for when may gods and spirits gathered in a single place to discuss something. You think they usually happened on special significant days of the year but...there are none of those anytime soon. If the spirits are migrating towards the west through, they could be producing massive amounts of ambient mana; not enough to be easily gathered by a person but it might be the sort of thing that a giant mana gathering array would react to.

Try throwing one end of the string on a ledge somewhere, hopefully slowing down or stopping my fall. Shoot one of the arrows towards the mountains below, maybe some rick will float, like last time, and I can get on it before reaching terminal velocity
((Does this make sense? If not, tell me and I will clarify))
[3v4]
[2v1]
The string idea doesn't pan out, so you fire one of your arrows straight down. It impacts the ground and there is a flash of light and a shimmer of silver as a hole in reality tears open beneath you. You tumble through that hole and...find yourself still falling but back up near the stairs. The arrow appears to have created a portal that starts on the ground down there, and ends up here, next to the stairs, trapping you in an infinite loop of falling. Huh...well thats a step in the right direction...kind of.

Let's go.

This is the part where we move to discord to hide things from prying eyes.

Hey, you were the one calling them weapons. Either way, out of curiosity, suppose one had a sufficiently large and sturdy container, could these spirits be cooked into thaum, urns and all?

On another note, could they be made more benevolent somehow?

Start brewing the fruit and maybe a bit of the honey into alcohol. Make sure the meat won't spoil either (or did he capture them alive?).

Ask around a bit about known dangers in the jungle and how to deal with them. Then hire a local guide to take us to those temples, make sure we have enough supplies, and go! Use the sunbro scepter on our way there if the jungle becomes difficult to navigate, but make sure to wave my arms or whatever to make it seem we're just doing regular spells instead of using the sunbro scepter.

Well, I said the area they were in was like a "Weapons Dump" ie someplace they dump dangerous stuff. Because the spirits can be dangerous if unrestrained.   Probably, yeah.

They do as commanded, so if given benevolent commands, there's no reason they can't be as benevolent as those commands at least.

Brewing commenced. It will take at least two days to make it alcoholic, longer if you want it to more completely ferment. We can assume he captured them alive, if its easier.

According to local info, the danger in the jungle comes from the creatures. Especially in certain parts of the jungle, the creatures are still akin to those in the days of magic; giant and intelligent. The local guide says the best way to get through is to bring a lot of spare food, constantly announce your presence and be ready to give that food to any beast which requests it. He recommends a whole wagon full of meats and fruits. You spend 25 gold getting all the meat and fruit, and another 15 buying a wooden wagon to carry it.

It takes about three days to get into the thick of the jungle and then another 5 to get through it. Its every slow going, even with the staff doing a great deal to clear the way for your wagon. You meet several giant animals along the way, including a massive monitor lizard who takes half your meat, a 16 foot orangutan who settles for a few carefully picked fruit and some gossip about the outside world, and what appears to be a swarm of macaws sharing a single mind that constantly harangue you with riddles and take fruit every time you can't figure them out.

When you actually get near the temples, something very odd starts to happen. Your ghost charm appears to be going haywire, its just spinning constantly. You feel an odd prickling sensation on your skin and the entire world seems to be vaguely blurry and unreal. As you get even closer, you begin to see things in the forest around you. All manner of spirits, in all kinds of shapes and sizes, flowing out through the earth and forward towards your target. The closer you get the larger the number until they're an incorporeal river of ghostly bodies surging all around you.  Ahead you see the tip of the stone temple peeking out of the treetops. Wrapped around it is a colossal tail.  Your guide, at this point, is starting to get exceptionally afraid and is only prevented from bolting by the fact that you have the cart of goodies he'd need to safely make it back through the jungle. He tells you that you should leave. That this is not a time to be here. That people who intrude will be spirited away.

One of the assembled robots is going to be sold at Saeko's auction, I think.  Prolly for a minimum of 500 gold.  Don't touch it.

Assemble a few more of the combat robots from Gravid.

Know roll to try and remember some basic commands in Japanese, or whatever gibberish second language Saeko speaks.  If this works, enchant the non-merchandise assembled robots to obey any orders given to them in Japanese--hopefully that's esoteric enough to protect them from exploitation.  Power them up if it works, and have them follow Ekrov while he works, maybe use them as extra hands or something.

Inspect the looted thaumic fighter, without powering it up.  What weapons are onboard?  What systems can Ekrov figure out by looking at it?  Is it just a sparrow model, like the one Saeko messed with?

I don't really care where the transport is left, if it needs to be moved Dev's suggestion of a cliff near Moffett is fine.  Do talk with the possessing spirit a bit, does it need clear ground to land or take off?  Or could it just fly into a forest without taking damage?

Alright.
[9+5v5]Done. 3 assembled, but not active.
[1+5v7] No luck, sadly. You cannot remember or magically know enough of the snake tongue she speaks to make these things follow it.

The weapons appear to be Thaumic arrays which convert mana into some kind of damaging projection. Looks like a combination of greatly focused lightning, fire, and iron. Hard to say exactly how it would manifest without trying it, but you do know you don't want to be in front of it when it goes off.  It looks similar to the sparrow, but a bit bigger. It has weapons systems, automatic flight systems, gravity minimization systems...thrust using force and wind...some kind of kinetic shield using force...

The spirit says it could land in a forest and its shielding systems should protect it, though it will drain more energy. For the moment you just have it walk its way out of the fields and over to a better position. It takes out a few fences on the way and you leave a total of 15 gold coins on the path to pay for the damage.

(A week sounds fine, sure.  I'll go mark off the money to pay for the regular staff. (2 gold/day, times two, times seven days, plus the cost for the bad mutation requiring raw meat.)  Also resetting Benedict to his original stats because of the mechanics change.)

"I do understand you can't make promises for your lord."

Moth-mobile is Ekrov's responsability, so go with his orders if he has a different idea.  In the absence of one, leave it on a cliffside outside Moffett, somewhere unused because it's not flat, but close enough to visit.  Give it instructions to not take orders from someone other than us two.  Help out Ekrov with the plan to have it work for codewords or in Japanese, if that's possible.

Over the week.. next stop is to find that Thaumic University?  Or wherever the diminished magical research place is?  I'd like to bring a barrel of magicoal and one each of the guns, the sword, the force-field projector, the magic armour, and the water-producing basin.  While there, I'd like to get a few questions answered.

1.  Would it be possible to make items like the ones I'm bringing operate on Thaum, rather than requiring the user to be a mage?  And if so, how long will it take and how much would it cost?

2.  Does anyone know anything about the magic-resistant armour?  Like what it is made out of or how it works?

3.  Would someone be willing to exchange items for the barrel of magicoal?  I'm interested in word-jade or stuff with words for invokers, but I'd be interested in any sort of other items they have available.

4.  Lastly, I'd like information on uses of gemstones in thaumic items.  Do I need different kinds to do different things?  Or do I need to engrave them with relevant words to act as modifiers, but any gemstones would do?

You transport the stuff to the University, through the mostly empty buildings, until you find someone in the library. Upon presenting him with the stuff, he immediately loses his mind and dashes off, telling you to wait there. He returns with about a half dozen other people, that like him, look like they haven't left the dusty embrace of the library in months. Possibly years. They immediately begin assailing you with questions about the objects, demanding to know every detail possible. You spend 3 or 4 hours talking before they start to slow down. You eventually get them to answer some questions

1. Yes. These things just use mana focused through an existing array. They don't care about if the source is a person or a battery.
2. They're not certain, but it seems to be made of similar stuff as the gold wire. Its not so much magic proof or resistant as it is simply redirecting the magic that touches it. An insulator of sorts.
3. They would. They have many tablets with words on them, as well as other artifacts. What they could trade though....they have to ask the Dean.
4. They say that gemstones were used because of their purity; the better medium scribed with the magic, the better the resulting effect. Anything can be used, but gems are most efficent. Kind doesn't really matter, but according to research clear diamonds generally do best.  And yes, the basic method of of thaumic machinery is

Mana-----> Gem inscribed with magic----> Magic output.

So inscribe gem with fire, get fire out. Using multiple gems with multiple words in various arrangements allows a great deal of freedom in the result.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2573 on: May 21, 2020, 01:48:11 pm »

In that case, the best move is probably to do nothing. The crystals are just doing their job, though it might be wise to drain the mana from them so they don't get overloaded. But does Adam want or need to get involved further?
"Okay... Adam, should we be trying to get involved with the Conjunction in some way?"
I think the best move for the village and my own sake is to do nothing except maybe drain the crystal's mana reserves so they don't get overfilled, but I don't know if the same is true for Adam. I'm willing to get more involved for him if he wants to, so I'm going to see what he wants to do.

EDIT: Current location I believe is Wismuth. I'm assuming I do not notice the rumbling unless told otherwise.

« Last Edit: May 21, 2020, 09:50:54 pm by Lenglon »
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #2574 on: May 21, 2020, 08:51:03 pm »

Everyone in Alkahest feels the city rumble as the volcano growls beneath them. This goes on for maybe 15 minutes before it quiets down.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #2575 on: May 21, 2020, 09:29:54 pm »

Take some time off, let my extra arms grow the rest of the way, and go through the rest of my magicoal, leveling Knowledge, Speed, and Senses. See if my armor can be modified to accommodate having four arms.

Spoiler: ... (click to show/hide)
Down at the bottom of the ocean. Beneath tons of brine which would crush you down. Not into broken and splintered flesh, but into thin soup. Into just more of the sea water. Where things live that aren't so different from you, but you will never live to touch them and they will never live to touch you.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2576 on: May 21, 2020, 09:51:19 pm »

Making sure my action post above is not missed

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2577 on: May 22, 2020, 06:28:02 am »

Try to grab onto the staircase and get myself on it without falling off

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2578 on: May 22, 2020, 08:45:28 am »

Climb to the top of a large tree (use sunbro staff to help me with this), then use binoculars to take a close look at the scene. What is going on over there?

Then combine what I can see, whatever relevant info we can scrounge up from our books and what our guide thinks is going on (or local legends pertaining to events like this) to try and get an idea of the situation. Try to determine of getting close to there would be a disastrous idea and would indeed lead to us getting spirited away, or if such a thing only happens if we anger or disrespect them. Also try to figure out if waiting for this event to pass would mean we could still get into contact with Alizarin, or if it seems more likely she will disappear again after all this.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2579 on: May 22, 2020, 06:38:11 pm »

Talk to the Dean.

What I'm offering:

A barrel of Magicoal
One of the rifles, a sword, and a grenade.
A soldier-orb.
Permission to examine and copy the library of books recovered from the core room.  I'd like them returned, but they can borrow them for enough time to examine them and make copies.

What I'd like:

Several word-jades of my choice.
A thaumic item that does healing.
A thaumic item that repairs things.
Some biometal
Some item related to manufacturing a weapon, or, failing that, some item that would allow the duplication of non-magical but very difficult to reproduce items like charged mainsprings or the radioactive pellet.
Something that will help me manipulate the spirit-creatures.. the fighter or the moth-creature, to help change their shapes fundamentally, as I'd like to reshape one of them into wearable armour.
Same with general biomodding stuff.  Benedict needs a new set of spells, plus it'll be handy to adopt a new class as Fighter.

Also would like to see a couple more items to choose from instead of the specific ones, or single word-jades.

« Last Edit: May 22, 2020, 09:56:54 pm by Devastator »
Pages: 1 ... 170 171 [172] 173 174 ... 203