Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 201 202 [203]

Author Topic: Cabal: Wizard Open World Game  (Read 342190 times)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
Re: Cabal: Wizard Open World Game
« Reply #3030 on: January 22, 2021, 08:20:58 pm »

Go closer to the strange rocks and observe in more detail. What is this? Is it linked to Sibalbia and/or Kal-Dune, and if yes how?

Ask it if it knows where Sibalbia is or where the grave of Kal-Dune can be found.

Do a targeted d8 viscera scrying spell on the formation to learn more if the others don't give clear information.

[6+2v6]
The rock does not speak.

And you think it doesn't speak because its dead.

Because you think this might be the corpse of Kal-Dune.

Shove the sphere, and burn my remaining mana on temporary d12 strengthen grow expand bird feline spells, including breaking the temporary d8 grow expand bird popsicle stick I have remaining.  Do them in a sensible order.. like if being larger would make shoving the sphere easier, do that after whatever combination of spells makes sense.  If it wouldn't help, do it now.  Tail can be used to knock out remaining rockets and such.

Step down from d12 spells to lower die sizes for the final ones to go with ones no more than 2 higher than mana remaining.. like do a d12 with 10 or more mana, but do a d8 if there is 6 or 7 mana remaining.

Currently she has 33 mana, and is one of those d12 spells larger than her listed size of ~80 feet long and ~240 foot wingspan.

Shove the sphere down, towards the planet.  Don't follow through, though, more important is to try and force the hive back into orbit, or barring that, slow it down enough to prevent it from killing so many people.  Hopefully I'll be large enough to accomplish that, with the one d12 spell already in effect, plus the results of my remaining mana pool.

If not, I can probably squeeze one more spell out from draining my suit once, if possible.  It has a fresh load of magicoal and is living, but I don't know if it has emotions.

Spoiler: Saeko Hirahara (click to show/hide)
So you can shove that sphere out, and we'll assume you do. I won't even take any mana to do it. But slowing or shifting this thing is going to be more than you can handle. Its the size of several city blocks, if not larger, and its being rocket propelled. You're big and strong but you're not THAT big. We'll assume it didn't move any further down because..well I think this a fault of me not explaining things well.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #3031 on: January 22, 2021, 08:22:10 pm »

By the way, would you guys be able to do this via discord PM's? Just so I can let the thread die and maybe even update more often? Big posts make me unlikely to update but pms seem to work better on my motivation.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • technical difficulties
    • View Profile
« Reply #3032 on: January 26, 2021, 06:12:33 pm »

Wouldn't mind that. Probably be easier on me too.
Insatiable consumption. Ceaseless motion. Unstoppable destruction.
Pages: 1 ... 201 202 [203]