Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 203

Author Topic: Cabal: Wizard Open World Game  (Read 342917 times)

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
Re: Cabal: The Death of Magic
« Reply #315 on: May 28, 2017, 01:48:58 pm »

Spoiler: action (click to show/hide)
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 28, 2017, 03:21:38 pm by Pancaek »

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • what about full of shit? is that a meme too?
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: May 28, 2017, 03:09:24 pm »

Spoiler: ZERTHELZENTOL (click to show/hide)
I live how my maker made me.
Broken broken tip to tail.

The Lupanian

• Bay Watcher
  • Seeker of Knowledge
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: May 28, 2017, 05:48:32 pm »

Spoiler: ZZ (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: char sheet (click to show/hide)
I only ate a few vampire hearts. Like, three tops. I'm sure it'll be fine.

Go check out Shadow of the Void!

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: May 29, 2017, 03:31:09 am »

Spoiler: FIST (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Prism (click to show/hide)
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: May 29, 2017, 06:56:59 am »

Make a rat king. In a box that it can't escape from. Consider selling it once the spirit is satisfied.

Spoiler: Moghorn (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 30, 2017, 03:48:55 am by NJW2000 »
One wheel short of a wagon

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: May 29, 2017, 07:50:38 am »

Spoiler: Zentol action (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Zrell (click to show/hide)
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: May 29, 2017, 01:29:28 pm »

Hmm, welp, lets see if I can get a ride. Considering my profession, a kindhearted soul might let me ride for free just on principal of letting doctors go where they're needed, but I'm willing to work my way as long as its reasonable. and its not like theres a sick person waiting for me there this time.

Spoiler: Nina (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 29, 2017, 01:32:52 pm by Lenglon »
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: May 29, 2017, 01:42:23 pm »

Spoiler: FOS (click to show/hide)

Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: May 29, 2017, 06:18:00 pm »

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: May 29, 2017, 07:02:04 pm »

Spoiler: FISTicuffs (click to show/hide)
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: May 30, 2017, 10:19:31 pm »

Spoiler: Jian (click to show/hide)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #326 on: May 31, 2017, 01:20:32 pm »

Ok, I'm gonna post this in all my games, it's just a quick explanation of personal circumstances.

I am currently on loan, working in a clinic out of state. I work 7am-5pm, 4 days a week. On the weekday I have off, I take my dad to chemo because he has late stage recurrent pancreatic cancer. When I'm home, I often have to take care of or do chores or errands for my dad. This means that I am pretty cramped for time right now. Posts will continue as often as I can, which will probably be 3-4 times a week I think. I'm just letting everyone know because my posting schedule is gonna be pretty erratic and there may be times when days could go past without a post. Don't worry, I'm not giving up on these games or getting tired of doing them, I'm just busy.

Oh and because I may start posts and have to get up and leave them half finished to come back and finish them later, I'm going to post whenever I start a turn. From that point on, make sure to make a new post, either with a new action or pointing out you edited your action if you want to change your action before the turn is posted. Otherwise, I WILL NOT NOTICE AN EDIT.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #327 on: May 31, 2017, 01:31:22 pm »

Starting turn

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #328 on: May 31, 2017, 03:39:03 pm »

Spoiler: Fist (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: ZZ actions (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: FOS (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Panrad (click to show/hide)

Moghorn: Gonna assume you bought some glue with 1 silver and used it to glue their tails together rather than say, trying to tie them together or something.  You show it to your spirit who seems pleased. He gives you 4 mana.  As per selling it, you think you'd have to go to some place with lots of nobles with disposible income and no common sense for something like that.

Nina: You travel down till you reach the statue on the east side of the lake. The lake itself is massive, a many miles and miles wide expanse of dark, algae coated water with massive mangroves and floatillas of lilly pads. But the statues at either side are even more impressive; their bases are at least a mile wide and the wings spread even further than that, outstreched to maybe 2 miles total. Its frankly absurd, clearly the work of some manner of powerful magic, probably buried in the impossible inner materials making up the framework of otherwise mundane marble. A long iron cable runs from the shoulder of the statue and out towards the distant structure in the center of the lake. A switch back wooden scaffold stairway leads up from the statue's left foot to the shoulder.  The climb up it is harrowing ; a mile of steep stairs is enough to nearly kill you, at least thats how it feels. Once you reach the top its a terrifying, walk across the sloping shoulder over to the station for the cart. There are other men and women here too, many of them in fact. Some are injured or sick, clearly refugees of a sort. From the east, if their clothing is any indication.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • what about full of shit? is that a meme too?
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: May 31, 2017, 04:04:54 pm »

Spoiler: ZERTHELZENTOL (click to show/hide)
I live how my maker made me.
Broken broken tip to tail.
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 203