Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 25

Author Topic: Wiki Wars Redux: CANCELLED  (Read 53598 times)

Rautherdir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Wiki Wars Redux: Round 1, Turn 14: The Final Showdown
« Reply #105 on: May 22, 2017, 11:07:20 pm »

Grab the medkit. Try and get dwarf boa to sniff out OceanSoul.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
Re: Wiki Wars Redux: Round 1, Turn 14: The Final Showdown
« Reply #106 on: May 23, 2017, 06:23:37 am »

If dwarf boa alone finds me,nailbat it. If Rau finds me, hit him between the legs with a nine iron, this action taking priority over the former. Golf is, essentially, hitting ball hard and far toward a certain point, so I should get the bonus. Especially if I make it one of those golf swings.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Wiki Wars Redux: Round 1, Turn 15
« Reply #107 on: May 24, 2017, 01:59:38 pm »

Starting Area

The battle has reached its final stage!

Grab the medkit. Try and get dwarf boa to sniff out OceanSoul.
If dwarf boa alone finds me,nailbat it. If Rau finds me, hit him between the legs with a nine iron, this action taking priority over the former. Golf is, essentially, hitting ball hard and far toward a certain point, so I should get the bonus. Especially if I make it one of those golf swings.

10: You take your medkit out of the car and send the snake to sniff out OceanSoul. It appears to find his scent, then heads off. Slowly. Well, it is a dwarf snake. Following it takes awhile, and eventually it darts into an old music room.

5v9: OceanSoul swings his nail bat toward the snake, but it dodges and slides back outside! Rautherdir hears this. What does he do?

Spoiler: OceanSoul (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Rautherdir (click to show/hide)

The defeated:
Spoiler: NRDL (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Enemy Post (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Mallos (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Ziizo (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 27, 2017, 03:21:32 am by Person »
Please don't let textbooks invade Bay12.
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.

Rautherdir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: May 24, 2017, 02:11:51 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: May 24, 2017, 07:22:15 pm »

Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Wiki Wars Redux: Round 1, Turn 16: First Strike
« Reply #110 on: May 24, 2017, 11:59:54 pm »

Starting Area

OceanSoul has adopted the more cautious battle stategy. Will this fare well for them? Let's find out.

?: OceanSoul prepares an ambush, and lies in wait.
3v?: Rautherdir pokes his gun through the door, but he can't seem to see OceanSoul. As he looks for his target, OceanSoul finds a way to spring their ambush!

9+3v6: Picking out a heavy looking 9 iron from their bag, OceanSoul leaps at Rautherdir from the shadows! The hefty golf stroke slams into his foe's right leg, making a crack that echoes off the walls! The force of the blow sends him to his knees, one of which flares with pain!

The defeated:
« Last Edit: May 27, 2017, 03:20:59 am by Person »
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.

Rautherdir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: May 25, 2017, 07:15:55 am »

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: May 25, 2017, 02:35:16 pm »

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Wiki Wars Redux: Round 1, Turn 17: Armament Assault
« Reply #113 on: May 26, 2017, 09:48:54 am »

Starting Area

6+3v7-2: OceanSoul tries to disarm Rautherdir with his club, and does so successfully, knocking the weapon to the ground!

2v8: They don't have the time to bend to their knees and grab it up, their condition being as it is! What will they do instead? (You specified no alternatives)

The defeated:
« Last Edit: May 27, 2017, 03:20:34 am by Person »

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: May 26, 2017, 10:37:55 am »

Rautherdir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: May 26, 2017, 01:39:29 pm »

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Wiki Wars Redux: Round 1, Turn 18: Further Fighting
« Reply #116 on: May 27, 2017, 03:19:17 am »

Starting Area

I was quite sick lately, sorry about my slow activity in this and other games.

Rautherdir takes initiative this time, and leaps outside the room. They stop only to give their opponent a particular disease, leaving their gun behind! OceanSoul now has Thrombolysis. Rautherdir tries to make an escape!

9v3-1: OceanSoul is hot on the trail however, their nail bat in hand! Rautherdir takes a brutal spiky swing to his upper body, smashing bone and gouging flesh. An artery is opened by the attack, so he's bleeding quite heavily now! He's having trouble breathing as well!

The defeated:

I very nearly made that body hit fatal, but wasn't sure despite the 7 difference. So, I rolled for internal organs and got lung damage instead of heart damage or anything else. You've still got a chance Rautherdir. Edit: Apparently I forgot to update the medkit position in status, but I know you were still carrying it. I've remedied this error in writing.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2017, 05:11:50 pm by Person »

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: May 27, 2017, 04:18:55 am »

Shit, this is a pretty intense finale.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: May 27, 2017, 07:27:48 am »

Thrombolysis is the breakdown of blood clots via medication, and while the act of doing it can prevent complications, it requires that whoever it occurs to has blood clots to break down. Additionally, Thrombolysis is an act, not a condition, so it makes little sense how one can be inflicted with it. Thus, I believe that it should have no effect on me.

Rules-lawyer my way out of the condition. Strike him in the head this time!

Do I get anything if I win, other than satisfaction and a simple title?

Rautherdir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: May 27, 2017, 12:44:19 pm »

If we are going the route of rules-lawyering, you had your club out instead of the nail-bat, and thus hit me with nothing. Technically.

Manipulate OceanSoul's Rules-lawyering to help me as well, and act out causing a volcanic eruption under him. While using Eruption.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 25