Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 25

Author Topic: Wiki Wars Redux: CANCELLED  (Read 53964 times)

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
Re: Wiki Wars Redux: Round 2: Once more with feeling.
« Reply #150 on: June 01, 2017, 09:03:24 am »

Order my dogs to attack Rauthedir and football tackle him.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Rautherdir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: June 01, 2017, 10:49:07 am »

Put on the Mask of anonymity so that the dogs won't find me, and get back into the truck and drive back down the road.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: June 02, 2017, 07:20:46 pm »

Infernal Fireball NRDL, and summon imps afterward.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2017, 10:18:47 am by OceanSoul »
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: June 03, 2017, 01:49:58 am »

Just need Abstract at this point. Might as well point out one ability per turn, so pick one to prioritize.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2017, 06:37:09 am by Person »
Please don't let textbooks invade Bay12.
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: June 03, 2017, 10:18:29 am »

Just need Abstract at this point. Might as well point out one ability per turn, so pick one to prioritize.
In that case, just the Fireball at NRDL. Then, head a little further away from the arena, close to the woods.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: June 04, 2017, 10:53:46 am »

Abstract has only posted once since the day they signed up and hasn't been on the forum in almost five days. Will we eventually start without them? Maybe we should have a rule that inactive characters are disqualified so that they don't become a source of free articles.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: June 04, 2017, 11:41:40 am »

I guess. How about this? I'll let the first person to post an action for them take their spot. Articles stay the same of course. Name will be replaced, naturally.

Edit: And no one posted.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2017, 06:37:29 am by Person »
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Wiki Wars Redux: Round 2 Turn 1: Shot to the heart, and ATHs too late
« Reply #157 on: June 05, 2017, 09:49:33 pm »

Starting Area
Map

7 of the 8 people gathered here today burst into action. The last one vanishes in a puff of logic, greatly confusing a certain soldier for a brief moment. Perhaps they will return, if circumstances permit.

Nod, flash a friendly smile, and then nake a beeeline back down the hill for my canoe. Try to dodge any nearby wiki-warriors.

8+1: DolosusDoleus tries to make a good first impression of the rest of their foes with a smile. After that, they run all the way back down to their canoe, escaping the action unscathed. Not even needing a few moments to catch their breath, DD takes a look around. They spot an interesting looking kayak in the vicinity. Looks empty though.

Salute, sling my guitar over my shoulder, and shoot Ziizo three times.
Salute and shoot Enemy post back.
The cadet will give his grenade to AbstractTraitorHero and join the military conflict between me and enemy post

Init:
Enemy Post: 5
Ziizo: 1+1

4+4-3v5+1
5+4-3v7+1
8+4-3v9+1

Enemy post is quicker on the draw, and fans the hammer of the revolver as fast as he can!

Two of the shots miss the military man's chest and left leg, only tearing his uniform. However, the second of the three punches a big hole in his upper body!

Ziizo's cadet moves to throw his grenade to ATH, but finds them missing!

Ziizo returns fire with his sidearm!

7v1, 4v6: The first shot strikes home in Enemy post's upper body, opening a massive hole!

Organ Endurance/Luck: 1 (Sorry, that was ridiculous. I hate one hit kills in these things, but the dice don't lie. Hope you don't take it personally.)

The bullet tears his heart apart in an instant! He collapses to the ground, barely aware of what just happened. The second shot misses, but is wildly extrenuous.

Ziizo's cadet is so impressed by this that he isn't sure who to shoot next in all the chaos. As such, he looks for direction from his superior.

New article: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gateshead

Quickly shuffle my feet and then start punching OceanSoul in the face.
In that case, just the Fireball at NRDL. Then, head a little further away from the arena, close to the woods.

Init:
NRDL: 2+1
OceanSoul: 10

9v2+1: OceanSoul sees NRDL start to approach, and throw out an open palm towards him! A large fireball covered in black flames surges towards the boxer! He is surprised by the intensity of the attack, and unable to evade in time!

The black flames engulf his body, burning him all over, especially his upper body, left arm, and right leg!

10-1: Despite the burning and pain, NRDL fights through the fire and flames and emerges to an astonished OceanSoul! Still on fire literally and metaphorically, he goes for a burning uppercut!

9+3-1v5: The gloved arm SMASHES into OceanSoul's face with a brutal hook, knocking the demonic fighter straight to the rough ground. He's dazed by the impact, and if the two were in the ring a referee would start counting at this point!

Order my dogs to attack Rauthedir and football tackle him.
Put on the Mask of anonymity so that the dogs won't find me, and get back into the truck and drive back down the road.

Init:
NAV: 5+1
Rautherdir: 1

10: NAV sics their dogs on the man of mystery, and they respond with great vigor!

8v4: As Rautherdir digs through their pockets franticly for the mask, the dogs make their move!

The dogs both leap onto him and start tearing away at his left arm! They ravenously dig in, even eating the flesh and blood! Finally, Rautherdir, slaps on the mask, but it only partially confuses the dogs. Seems they don't care too much about ID.

4v1: However, that small amount of confusion is enough for him to tear free and start running to their vehicle. They don't get very far this turn, however.

Spoiler: OceanSoul (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: NRDL (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Rautherdir (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: NAV (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: DolosusDoleus (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Ziizo (click to show/hide)

KIA:

Spoiler: Enemy post (click to show/hide)

MIA:

Spoiler: AbstractTraitorHero (click to show/hide)

6 players left. Not off to the greatest start. By the way, my internet has been on the fritz. Unsanity turn should be up soon, maybe sometime tomorrow.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2017, 07:41:13 pm by Person »

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
Re: Wiki Wars Redux: Round 2 Turn 2: Shot to the heart, and ATHs too late
« Reply #158 on: June 05, 2017, 10:02:00 pm »

GAAAAAZEELLLEE PUUUUUNCCHH!

Soccer kick OceanSoul in the face now that he's on the ground.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: June 05, 2017, 10:03:29 pm »

Aw. Still, it'll be entertaining to read the rest of the fight.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2017, 10:12:58 pm by Enemy post »
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Rautherdir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: June 05, 2017, 10:17:19 pm »

Push the dogs back with a burst of wind, continue to my truck and then drive down the road.

DolosusDoleus

• Bay Watcher
  • Affably Evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: June 05, 2017, 11:00:12 pm »

Quickly untie the kayak so that it drifts off into the river and becomes unretrievable from land. Then, hop in the canoe and begin paddling for the nearest park rangers' office. There shoud probably be one near a campsite.
Does that make scientific sense? No? Well it's Earth IV and he's a giant crocodile-man. Use your imagination.
Ongoing Forum Thingamajiggers:
Wikipedia Wars: Revengance

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: June 06, 2017, 06:47:53 am »

Make a quick salute to honor the death of a fellow Navy officer then rip pieces of Enemy Post uniform and try to bandage my chest with it.
The cadet will run towards DolosusDoleus and throw the grenade inside his canoe
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: June 06, 2017, 11:20:59 am »

Escape, if able to. Specifically, into a well-forested area. Summon Imps to protect myself from NRDL. Point out how he'll probably die from the flames, regardless of whether he kills me or not.

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: June 11, 2017, 04:37:03 pm »

Looks like I'm missing NAV. Will try to post soon even if they don't have an action ready.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 25