Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25

Author Topic: Wiki Wars Redux: CANCELLED  (Read 53877 times)

Rautherdir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Wiki Wars Redux: Round 3 Turn 7: Arrival
« Reply #330 on: September 29, 2017, 08:46:51 pm »

?

My action was skipped

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: September 29, 2017, 08:59:51 pm »

Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

GigaGiant

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering down at you
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: September 30, 2017, 12:09:53 am »

I volunteer to take AO's spot, if it's still available. Would I take over his abilities and status, or start from scratch?
Insert witty signature here

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: September 30, 2017, 12:37:40 am »

Abandon roof and fly around until finding a fast food place with the thing that let's you order from a car whose name I don't know because English is not my native language.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: September 30, 2017, 06:10:00 am »

Head to the location of the electrical frying, ask around about Wiki Warriors.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: September 30, 2017, 08:57:39 am »

My action was skipped
Damn it I knew I was forgetting something. Fixed.

I volunteer to take AO's spot, if it's still available. Would I take over his abilities and status, or start from scratch?

You'd take over his current abilities and such, yes. I'm still going to PM him first though.
Please don't let textbooks invade Bay12.
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: October 04, 2017, 11:17:35 am »

Equip myself with the combination of biker gear and historic armour that offers the best protection without hindering mobility.

Let Dr. Stone take his pick of the historic artifacts.

Strap the remainder to my motorcycle.

"Good to have you as an ally. We'll make sure everything ends up in a museum. Now lets find a warrior to kill."
Hop on the motorcycle and search for a wiki warrior.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Rautherdir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: October 04, 2017, 01:10:28 pm »

Go in and purchase painting supplies

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: October 04, 2017, 01:53:29 pm »

Ok, they asked to be replaced. You're in.
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.

GigaGiant

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering down at you
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: October 04, 2017, 04:08:05 pm »

AO Action
Take my group of Neo-Nazis and search for a gun shop owned by a right-wing individual. Encourage my buddies with propaganda along the way. If we find a such a gun shop, utilize my political or propaganda skills (whichever is more relevant) to convince the owner to join our cause and/or provide us with weapons for free or at a largely discounted price.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2017, 06:42:25 pm by GigaGiant »

Eschar

• Bay Watcher
  • hello
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: October 09, 2017, 04:26:50 pm »

Abandon roof and fly around until finding a fast food place with the thing that let's you order from a car whose name I don't know because English is not my native language.
I'm not sure if English speakers know it's name either.

GigaGiant

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering down at you
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: October 21, 2017, 08:09:20 am »

Bump. When this round ends, will I earn points for the actions that AoshimaMichio did before I took over his character?

Also, my name's not on the player list on the 1st post.

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: October 24, 2017, 09:31:38 pm »

Bump. When this round ends, will I earn points for the actions that AoshimaMichio did before I took over his character?

Also, my name's not on the player list on the 1st post.

Potentially. Its a difficult decision, and I'll just have to wing it. Also fixed.

(Also we generally just call that a drive through in my personal experience.)

Turn should be up soon.

Edit: Still a work in progress. End of the 27th at the latest.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2017, 08:11:09 pm by Person »

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Wiki Wars Redux: Round 3 Turn 8: Long have we waited
« Reply #343 on: October 27, 2017, 06:28:34 pm »

Take a quick tour of the Mall on uintatherium-back.

5+2: You explore the National Mall. In the future, you'll get a decent bonus to finding things or places in this area.

Spoiler: Anonymity (click to show/hide)

1: You start up your star fighter, and everything seems to be going as usual at first. But as you depart the roof of the skyscraper you landed on, the engines suddenly sputter out!

7: Fortunately, you manage to regain control of the craft.

9: As you were descending, you noticed a fast food place that you would probably be able to visit and order take out from.

6: You make a decent landing, and drive up to the take out lane. The person ahead of you finishes their order, and after they pull forward you are free to make your own.

"Welcome to Burger Town, may I take your order?"

What do you order?

Head to the location of the electrical frying, ask around about Wiki Warriors.

4: You travel through to city, and barely navigate to the location of the frying. The smell of smoke and blood lingers in the air. There appears to be a police detail here investigating the scene. No less than 3 squad cars are nearby, and the area has already been roped off. Looks like they work fast in Washington D.C.

Flies have already begun to gather on the corpse of a man in ancient armor. He appears to have his arm on the hilt of his sword, but he never got to draw it.

10: You search for people to ask questions about Wiki Warriors. All the civilians have already been cleared out of the area, so you are left with no choice but to approach the police if you want to ask questions.

"Hold it. This is a crime scene. State your business."

You ask them about Wiki Warriors. They eye your spear suspiciously, but carry on.

"We probably shouldn't be telling you this. However, this whole situation is awfully suspicious. We've got no leads to the perpetrator. Its almost like nobody was ever here. Given the situation with the Wars being hosted here, we have no choice to assume that Warriors were involved in an attack like this. Technically since no one else died this is out of our hands, but this fighting is making a mess of the city. We're still sorting out all that nonsense about a space ship attacking Volta Park."

The officer sighs for a moment.

"If you've got any questions in particular, speak up. You're probably a warrior yourself, but I want to put an end to this as soon as possible. If there's some sort of information I can give you to make that happen, let me know what it might be."

Equip myself with the combination of biker gear and historic armour that offers the best protection without hindering mobility.

Let Dr. Stone take his pick of the historic artifacts.

Strap the remainder to my motorcycle.

"Good to have you as an ally. We'll make sure everything ends up in a museum. Now lets find a warrior to kill."
Hop on the motorcycle and search for a wiki warrior.

2: You look over the selection of artifacts, and put together what you think is a decent set of well fitting protective armor. There doesn't seem to be much of that sort here though. Most of your time is spent getting into the stuff. Dr. Stone gets the rest of it stored safely on your vehicle.

Go in and purchase painting supplies

5+3: You do so. It costs you $30 to get a decent amount, but the quality is high. You can tell thanks to your artistic experience, among other things. She seems pleased with them, but you're holding onto them for now as she doesn't have a good place to keep them.

AO Action
Take my group of Neo-Nazis and search for a gun shop owned by a right-wing individual. Encourage my buddies with propaganda along the way. If we find a such a gun shop, utilize my political or propaganda skills (whichever is more relevant) to convince the owner to join our cause and/or provide us with weapons for free or at a largely discounted price.

2+3+1: You use your skills in propaganda and politics to get together a group that will follow you. It numbers 3 strong. A decent start, you suppose.

3: Unfortunately, you have a far harder time finding a gun shop, let alone one that fits your criteria.

Spoiler: Enemy post (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: NAV (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: ziizo (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Rautherdir (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: GigaGiant (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: NRDL (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: FallacyofUrist (click to show/hide)

Dead:

Spoiler: DolosusDoleus (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: PaPaj (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Notes (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 27, 2017, 07:01:50 pm by Person »

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
Re: Wiki Wars Redux: Round 3 Turn 8: Long have we waited
« Reply #344 on: October 27, 2017, 08:40:18 pm »

Find somewhere to sell my Mercury rocks.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25