Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 25

Author Topic: Wiki Wars Redux: CANCELLED  (Read 53861 times)

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Wiki Wars Redux: Round 1, Turn 11: The heated battle continues!
« Reply #90 on: May 19, 2017, 06:26:37 pm »

Starting Area: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/President%27s_College,_Minuwangoda

Look for binoculars and a knife in the store.

Inflict Thrombolysis is off cool down now. Yeah abilites come back when the turn begins.

1: Curses! The mall seems to be completely out of stock of both those items. Furthermore, the mall is filled with a veritable swarm of people! After awhile of being bumped around, you check your pockets and find that some of your money is missing!

Use last Molotov on ocean soul. Then turn turtle and hide in the grass.
Use christianity + political cartoons to be unaffected by the Molotov, by logic of being a good Christian that ignores the influence of alcohol via conscious will and virtue while those around me consume themselves in flame amid the Prohibition.
Choke ziizo. The flames should add extra damage if I manage to strangle him too, right?

9-3v7-3: The fire burning around him only adds to Mallos' rage! He tackles the man that lit him on fire to the ground and starts wrapping his hands around their neck! The flames slowly spread to his victim, catching a few threads of his clothing alight. This does not yet cause any notable harm.

Bolstered by faith, OceanSoul prepares to evade any fire attacks from his opponents. However, there are none yet coming. Instead he moves on the offensive!

8v9-2-1-1: Seeing his opponent down for the count, he raises his nail bat and brings it down on chest of the two time killer! The man's rib cage absorbs most of the atack, making a stunning CRACK! Ziizo begins to see his eyesight fade to black, and knows that he can only save himself in one way! He knows he has no time to launch an attack with his remaining Molotov, so instead...

8-?: With a single minded focus, Ziizo wishes with all his being to become a turtle! He does so with aplomb, taking all of his assets with him! He no longer feels Mallos' hands around his neck! In the confusion, he starts running as fast as he can to find a place to hide! He finds a great spot, and no one sees his escape. What now?

3: Lahiru flees the battlefield and starts to return to class.

Background Roll: 4

If the fighting was going on indoors, a fire alarm would have triggered by now. The dirt ground where most of the fighting is taking place is not the ideal location for fire to spread, so there is not much call for worrying about such things.

Spoiler: OceanSoul (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Mallos (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Ziizo (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Rautherdir (click to show/hide)

The defeated:
Spoiler: NRDL (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Enemy Post (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 20, 2017, 02:09:18 pm by Person »
Please don't let textbooks invade Bay12.
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: May 19, 2017, 07:41:10 pm »

start strategical retreat towards the College while still hidden in the grass.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: May 20, 2017, 02:46:30 am »

Spoiler: GM Only (click to show/hide)
Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: May 20, 2017, 07:58:20 am »

Declare that, since Rauthendir's Inflict Thrombolysis skill requires an unobstructed view of someone, he should not be able to use it on most people, since the person's very clothes obstruct his view of their body, he should not be able to use the skill on anyone clothed. Then, since turtles are rather slow, Ziizo could not have gone far, so I go look for him to bash his shell in.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

Rautherdir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: May 20, 2017, 09:33:13 am »

Spoiler: GM only please (click to show/hide)

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Wiki Wars Redux: Round 1, Turn 12: Mostly Running
« Reply #95 on: May 21, 2017, 02:43:29 pm »

Starting Area

8+2: You do so. You'll arrive at the start of next turn.

start strategical retreat towards the College while still hidden in the grass.
Spoiler: GM Only (click to show/hide)
Declare that, since Rauthendir's Inflict Thrombolysis skill requires an unobstructed view of someone, he should not be able to use it on most people, since the person's very clothes obstruct his view of their body, he should not be able to use the skill on anyone clothed. Then, since turtles are rather slow, Ziizo could not have gone far, so I go look for him to bash his shell in.

Spoiler: Thrombolysis (click to show/hide)

8: Ziizo begins to retreat into the college. Their new form is a bit slow to do so, but they arrive inside nonetheless.

1: OceanSoul looks for Ziizo, mystified that he could just disappear and escape like that so easily. While they examine the nearby potential hiding places, they stub their toe on the same rock that Mallos did a while back. ARGH!

2-2-1: Mallos runs toward the college to look for a fire extinguisher, but their worsening injuries get the best of them, and they collapse outside the doors of the college, unconscious.

10-2: Remarkably, they don't die yet, and falling over sends them into a roll, lessening the fire surrounding them somewhat.

Background Roll: 5

The combatants don't become aware of anything interesting.

The defeated:
« Last Edit: May 22, 2017, 05:11:35 pm by Person »
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.

Rautherdir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: May 21, 2017, 02:46:45 pm »

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: May 21, 2017, 03:05:57 pm »

Back to human search for the college infirmary or first aid kit.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: May 21, 2017, 03:15:25 pm »

Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: May 22, 2017, 07:36:12 am »

My only choice is to find Ziizo and crush him. Literally. With the nailbat.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Wiki Wars Redux: Round 1, Turn 13: And then there were two
« Reply #100 on: May 22, 2017, 05:21:30 pm »

Starting Area

Mallos wake up roll: 5-2 (Nope)

4+2: Rautherdir drives into the college, and sees Mallos on the ground!

4+2: They rev the engine some more and speed towards Mallos. Still unconscious, Mallos is powerless to resist! Rautherdir feels a big thump beneath his racer as he drives over the burning man, and that's all she wrote.

Rautherdir's new article is as follows: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nick_Basile

Back to human search for the college infirmary or first aid kit.
My only choice is to find Ziizo and crush him. Literally. With the nailbat.

2-2: Ziizo becomes human once more, but collapses from the pain! They were apparently unprepared.

9: OceanSoul keeps looking for Ziizo, and sees him keel over just in time!

5: OceanSoul smashes the man's chest in with his nail bat, finishing him off.

Their article is thus: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_Deas

Background Roll: 3

Class continues.

The defeated:

Well, that was eventful. Wasn't expecting those two to roll so poorly on their rolls to wake up/stay awake, but that's the way it goes sometimes.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2017, 09:44:59 pm by Person »

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: May 22, 2017, 05:40:26 pm »

Surprised I only got a golf bag and clubs. Sorta expected a bonus to golfing, too. Anyway, find somewhere safe inside, where Rau would have to get out of the car to get to, perhaps even find/look for, me.

Rautherdir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: May 22, 2017, 05:54:00 pm »

Get out, grab the shotgun and shells from Mallos's body, and head inside looking for OceanSoul while loading the shotgun

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Wiki Wars Redux: Round 1, Turn 14: The Final Showdown
« Reply #103 on: May 22, 2017, 08:03:30 pm »

Starting Area

find somewhere safe inside, where Rau would have to get out of the car to get to, perhaps even find/look for, me.
Get out, grab the shotgun and shells from Mallos's body, and head inside looking for OceanSoul while loading the shotgun

8: Rautherdir steps out of his car again, and grabs the shotgun and ammo. It takes him a little bit to load the weapon but he arrives at the doors of the college just in time to see OceanSoul heading inside.

8: You try to find a safe place inside the college, where the situation would be to your advantage. You find an old unused music room that has a lot of places you could hide or take cover. There's a stairway nearby as well.

Background Roll: 5

I don't think I'm going to show these anymore if they don't cause anything worth noting.

The defeated:
« Last Edit: May 22, 2017, 08:19:38 pm by Person »

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
Re: Wiki Wars Redux: Round 1, Turn 14: The Final Showdown
« Reply #104 on: May 22, 2017, 08:11:39 pm »

Take him down, OceanSoul.

My nailbat shall decide the victory!
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 25