Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 25

Author Topic: Wiki Wars Redux: CANCELLED  (Read 52674 times)

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile
Re: Wiki Wars Redux: Round 1, Turn 5: Oh Dear
« Reply #45 on: May 04, 2017, 04:47:04 pm »

Sawed-off it is. Get back to college after concealing my weapon beneath my clothes.
Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 04, 2017, 04:55:20 pm »

((Ziizo's Breast Physics should've at least gotten a +1 to charm. Maybe a resistance to chest damage, too? Anyway, something about having an initial boobyawkward prize is very familiar. I know there's the speed undies from Looter's Delight, but I can't remember the other time...))

"Good. No-one now legally objects to our deal. That means that they aren't allowed to attack us, unless they then surrender themselves. However, the rules say nothing about us attacking them. How about we...suspend..our game until we're the only two left? An alliance would be appropriate, wouldn't it? Neither of us have good attacking methods, though I should have quite an influence over people, and we both have bonuses to Christianity. We'll probably need weapons. Your carpentry would be useful for that: a wooded bat with nails is a classic bludgeon..though a wooden cross may also be of use, in case someone gets a Beelzebub article or some such. Anyway, you in?"
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 04, 2017, 04:58:32 pm »

steal NRDL money then ask the students for the location of a shed or a music room or an art classroom
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 04, 2017, 06:05:46 pm »

Do we know each other's powers?

I don't know where I got the idea we were in an airport.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2017, 06:10:17 pm by Enemy post »
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 04, 2017, 06:16:02 pm »

Do we know each other's powers?

I don't know where I got the idea we were in an airport.
Probably just some flight of fancy.

Also, I guess we can say we talked about ourselves during the game.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 04, 2017, 11:00:09 pm »

"Good. No-one now legally objects to our deal. That means that they aren't allowed to attack us, unless they then surrender themselves. However, the rules say nothing about us attacking them. How about we...suspend..our game until we're the only two left? An alliance would be appropriate, wouldn't it? Neither of us have good attacking methods, though I should have quite an influence over people, and we both have bonuses to Christianity. We'll probably need weapons. Your carpentry would be useful for that: a wooded bat with nails is a classic bludgeon..though a wooden cross may also be of use, in case someone gets a Beelzebub article or some such. Anyway, you in?"

"Agreed. I was actually hoping you would want to team up. I think they won't see it your way, however."

Make some nail bats for the both of us.

(Hey, in the last post Rautherdir has a copy of my stats accidentally left in his spoiler. As for the other thing, I'm a guy, it wouldn't be any good to have hair powers without an Attack Beard. )
« Last Edit: May 05, 2017, 03:47:36 pm by Enemy post »
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 04, 2017, 11:16:07 pm »

Waitlist me for when the next round starts, please.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Rautherdir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 05, 2017, 08:25:12 am »

Drive through Enemy Post and OceanSoul

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 05, 2017, 08:51:11 am »

If you do this and harm either of us, you legally forfeit yourself unto us, and we get to kill you without resistance. Capiche?

Rautherdir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 05, 2017, 12:25:27 pm »

If you do this and harm either of us, you legally forfeit yourself unto us, and we get to kill you without resistance. Capiche?
If you survive having a race car hit you, sure.

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 05, 2017, 08:50:57 pm »

((Wow. That's sig-worthy right there.))

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 05, 2017, 09:11:44 pm »

Definitely. The fact that "waitlist" and "round" are used together is interesting enough, but with "please" added in...well, it speaks for itself.

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 05, 2017, 09:28:54 pm »

Definitely. The fact that "waitlist" and "round" are used together is interesting enough, but with "please" added in...well, it speaks for itself.

((You know exactly what portion of that I meant you doofus.))

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 05, 2017, 09:39:26 pm »

((You know exactly what portion of that I meant you doofus.))
I thought my mildly-sarcastic commentary would become sigworthy in and of itself.

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Wiki Wars Redux: Round 1, Turn 6: Vehicular Combat
« Reply #59 on: May 09, 2017, 04:03:23 pm »

Starting Area: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/President%27s_College,_Minuwangoda

Sawed-off it is. Get back to college after concealing my weapon beneath my clothes.

"Good choice. If you happen to find any more cash, you know where to come."

7: Mallos conceals the weapon as best as they can. It shouldn't be visible to anyone else, but they can still draw it quickly if needed. They start running back to the college after seeing Rautherdir speed past them. They'll arrive at the start of next turn.

steal NRDL money then ask the students for the location of a shed or a music room or an art classroom.

ziizo digs through NRDL's pockets, doubling his cash.

2: You try to ask for the locations of those rooms, but the blood on your clothes is quite offputting. Everyone is too scared to give you directions.

Make some nailbats for the both of us.
OceanSoul did not post an action, so I'm going to assume they help with the carpentry plan.

OceanSoul and Enemy post decide to postpone their game to team up. They don't have any building materials for their plan, so they start looking for some.

2+2:The two storm off and grab a wooden bench that was nearby. It even has nails in it already!

8+2+2: They have to pry it apart first, and do so with great speed and efficiency!

7+2+2: The two of them work together, and build a good looking pair of nail bats. Should be painful.

Finally, Rautherdir storms into the college with their engine roaring! They immediately drive towards the Trivia Duo!

7+2vs 9&7: OceanSoul barely gets out of the way, only taking a grazing hit that sends them rolling on the ground. They get a bunch of bruises for their trouble.

Enemy post doesn't get out of the way in time, and Rautherdir's vehicle smashes into him! His chest lights up with pain, and he feels quite a few things break. Those were probably his ribs. He is sent flying away, and lands on the ground mostly unharmed. He'll probably have trouble getting up.

Trivial Pursuit Scores:
P1: OceanSoul: Entertainment, Arts&Literature, Sports&Leisure
P2: Enemy Post: Entertainment, History, Science&Nature, Arts&Literature

Background Roll: 9

The students become calm once more. They'll probably be more reasonable now, though still less helpful than when the game started.

Spoiler: Enemy Post (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: OceanSoul (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Mallos (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Ziizo (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Rautherdir (click to show/hide)

The defeated: (This is here in case anyone wants their stuff.)

Spoiler: NRDL (click to show/hide)

Apparently I forgot to put OceanSoul's sport bonus with the rest of their skills before. It probably wouldn't have changed their plans.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2017, 05:16:48 pm by Person »
Please don't let textbooks invade Bay12.
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 25