Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 25

Author Topic: Wiki Wars Redux: CANCELLED  (Read 52908 times)

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
Re: Wiki Wars Redux: Round 1, Turn 6: Vehicular Combat
« Reply #60 on: May 09, 2017, 04:18:31 pm »

Snipe Rauthendir with a kicked football! Then start finding high or heavily protected ground (like within the building) that the car wouldn't reach without crashing through the wall.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 09, 2017, 04:37:44 pm »

Extend beard armor to support injuries. Follow OceanSoul.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 09, 2017, 04:44:27 pm »

Convince the kids to help me trough the power of Hip Hop rap. Then Offer the kids 15000 rupees to whoever sets enemy post in fire, killing him isn't needed but burning his hair is.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 10, 2017, 12:42:24 am »

Pick up some decently weighted objects to use as throwing weapons like large rocks and whatnot. Stuff them in my pockets and enter college, doing my best to track down the trivia duo.
Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.

Rautherdir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 11, 2017, 10:01:20 am »

(Sorry for the wait.)

Get out of the car and Inflict Thrombolysis on Enemy Post

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Wiki Wars Redux: Round 1, Turn 7: Back to School
« Reply #65 on: May 11, 2017, 02:40:27 pm »

Starting Area: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/President%27s_College,_Minuwangoda

Pick up some decently weighted objects to use as throwing weapons like large rocks and whatnot. Stuff them in my pockets and enter college, doing my best to track down the trivia duo.

1: Mallos arrives back at the college, and decides to look for some heavy objects he might be able to use. He finds a huge, pointy looking boulder by stubbing his foot on it while going around a corner! OUCH! Mallos can now see the battle going on in the plaza.

Convince the kids to help me trough the power of Hip Hop rap. Then Offer the kids 15000 rupees to whoever sets enemy post in fire, killing him isn't needed but burning his hair is.
(The location is a college you know. I can only assume that means the students are a bit older than you're imagining. Eh, to some people an 18 year old is "still a kid" so whatever.)

2+3=5

ziizo busts out a hip hop rap to explain himself to the kids. They're attentive. This sort of thing doesn't usually happen. He then offers a reward to the first person to light Enemy post on fire! Only one person seems interesting in trying to do so. The guy takes out some matches and asks for a bit more direction. Mallos may need to do a little more convincing, or at least perhaps do some strategy talks?

Snipe Rauthendir with a kicked football! Then start finding high or heavily protected ground (like within the building) that the car wouldn't reach without crashing through the wall.
Extend beard armor to support injuries. Follow OceanSoul.
Get out of the car and Inflict Thrombolysis on Enemy Post

5: Rautherdir steps out of his car, the Zebra Dwarf Boa coiled around one of his arms. With a moment of focus, he stares down Enemy post intent on giving him the disease of Thrombolysis! Enemy post's injuries worsen as the blood clots in his body begin undergo lysis! The beard warrior will probably need special medical help to treat his injuries now.

3+2v4: OceanSoul retaliates with a kick, sending the hexagon covered ball careening towards the racer! The ball barely clips him, bouncing off of his left arm! He feels the skin welt up a little.

8: Enemy post chooses a different tactic, continuing to bolster his defenses via beard hair. Their hair keeps growing, and a makeshift cloak of rough beard hair covers their entire upper body, arms, and face. The armor gets a lot thicker too, so it should absorb more damage.

Trivial Pursuit Scores:
P1: OceanSoul: Entertainment, Arts&Literature, Sports&Leisure
P2: Enemy Post: Entertainment, History, Science&Nature, Arts&Literature

Spoiler: Enemy Post (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: OceanSoul (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Mallos (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Ziizo (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Rautherdir (click to show/hide)

The defeated: (This is here in case anyone wants their stuff.)

Spoiler: NRDL (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 13, 2017, 05:02:49 pm by Person »
Please don't let textbooks invade Bay12.
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 11, 2017, 02:59:20 pm »

Go over and pummel Rautherdir with my nailbat.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 11, 2017, 03:01:16 pm »

"Rauthendir, you have brought harm unto my companion, and, in accordance to the deal, you are now legally bound to giving yourself up unto him!"
Legally make Rauthendir give up. Also, try to perform a miracle upon Enemy Post to cure him. Miracles get a christianity bonus, right? I have a +3, and Enemy has a +2.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 11, 2017, 03:49:14 pm »

Take the interested student to the school kitchen and teach him how to build Molotov cocktails.

Then just tell him enemy post is the guy with hair armor fighting just outside the school.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2017, 03:58:20 pm by ziizo »
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 11, 2017, 08:59:43 pm »

Dribbling my basketball, intercept Enemy post. Dribble fast and aggressively, doing some distracting tricks with the ball to lower his guard. Right when he least expects it, swiftly fire my sawed-off aimed at his knees.
Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.

Rautherdir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 11, 2017, 11:24:22 pm »

"Wait, you aren't finished with that game? You were making nailed clubs when I got here."
Avoid any attacks directed at me.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: May 11, 2017, 11:27:14 pm »

"Wait, you aren't finished with that game? You were making nailed clubs when I got here."
"We merely put the game on hold for a while. It isn't done yet, so the deal still applies. That's why I started the game in the first place".

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Wiki Wars Redux: Round 1, Turn 8: I got a shotgun!
« Reply #72 on: May 16, 2017, 08:24:45 pm »

Starting Area: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/President%27s_College,_Minuwangoda

Go over and pummel Rautherdir with my nailbat.
"Rauthendir, you have brought harm unto my companion, and, in accordance to the deal, you are now legally bound to giving yourself up unto him!"
Legally make Rauthendir give up. Also, try to perform a miracle upon Enemy Post to cure him. Miracles get a Christianity bonus, right? I have a +3, and Enemy has a +2.
Dribbling my basketball, intercept Enemy post. Dribble fast and aggressively, doing some distracting tricks with the ball to lower his guard. Right when he least expects it, swiftly fire my sawed-off aimed at his knees.

While his trivia opponent tries to get the racer to surrender himself, Enemy post charges at Rautherdir with his nail bat raised!

4v4+3: Enemy post finds his new weapon unwieldy, and his wild strikes miss Rautherdir, who keeps jumping away and dodging them!

7: His injuries remain mostly the same despite his new medical condition and high physical activity.

1+2v6: OceanSoul tries to use his legal expertise to get Rautherdir to give up! Unfortunately, he remembers that Rautherdir immediately leapt into his car as the round began. It is possible that he never even heard the rules, let alone agreed to them. He was also not present when OceanSoul finalized them. Knowing that they are probably technically in the wrong makes it hard for them to sound convincing, so Rautherdir ignores the legal barrage, instead focusing on staying safe from more conventional attacks. Besides which, there doesn't seem to be anyone here to actually enforce such a contract...

Hidden Roll: Instead of continuing his legal attack, OceanSoul hopes for a miracle to cure his ally! Despite his devout faith his prayers do not seem to be enough, for he detects no change in his fellow man. Enemy post does have his morale slightly raise, as he recognizes the prayer his ally made for him.

Rautherdir stays on the move, avoiding the deadly looking weapon his bearded foe is swinging around.

4-1+2v3: Suddenly, Mallos comes out of nowhere dribbling a basket ball! His B-Ball experience seem to help them move in a way that reduces his lingering foot pain. He isn't really able to distract the bat swinging foe with his moves in his current state, so he decides to pull out the shotgun early!

9v1+3+1: In a single fluid motion, Mallos catches his basketball and holds it under his left shoulder. While he does, he simultaneously raises the sawn-off shotgun to his right hand! He pulls the trigger, opting to fire both barrels at his hairy target! Enemy post is completely unprepared and unable to evade the attack, and the armor covering his left arm is shredded apart, offering little resistance! The arm is ripped apart and flies clean off from the force of the attack! A crimson stream pours to the ground from Enemy post's left shoulder! He drops his bat from the pain!

Take the interested student to the school kitchen and teach him how to build Molotov cocktails.
Then just tell him enemy post is the guy with hair armor fighting just outside the school.

9: Ziizo brings his new ally to the kitchen and shows him how to make Molotov cocktails! The ingredients there aren't the best, but he is able to stealthily acquire the supplies he needs to get started free of charge. By the end of his demonstration, the duo have created two firebombs a piece. He instructs the student(who introduces himself as Lahiru) about his target, and the college student heads on his way to fight some hairy guy. Maybe Ziizo should follow him to make sure he does the job right...

Background Roll: 5

Nothing much happens at president's college for now. Ziizo becomes aware that the janitors have started working early, which makes sense given the mess he made.

Spoiler: Trivial Pursuit Scores (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Enemy Post (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: OceanSoul (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Mallos (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Ziizo (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Rautherdir (click to show/hide)

The defeated: (This is here in case anyone wants their stuff.)

Spoiler: NRDL (click to show/hide)

As an aside, for this round my ruling on follower kills is that if a loyal NPC kills a player, that NPC's "owner" gets the article. This probably isn't an issue in this round, but in the future it could be a little overpowered. Of course, overpowered things are practically what wiki wars is all about.

Edit: I messed up a couple names, you might want to refresh. Also for the shotgun reload speed, check the hover text.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2017, 08:31:09 pm by Person »
Please don't let textbooks invade Bay12.
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: May 16, 2017, 08:40:55 pm »

Form a hair arm, use it to snatch shotgun away.
My mods and forum games.

Rautherdir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: May 16, 2017, 10:17:00 pm »

Get back into my car and drive away towards the north and then towards the east.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 25