Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25]

Author Topic: Wiki Wars Redux: CANCELLED  (Read 52904 times)

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Wiki Wars Redux: Round 3 Turn 10
« Reply #360 on: December 13, 2017, 04:51:43 pm »

Well, this certainly took long enough. I think I've figured out my problem in term of schedule, so that's something.

Ask the officer the last known direction any suspects were seen fleeing towards, as well as their physical description. Anything else that comes to mind would be greatly appreciated, then I'll get out of his hair.
(Its okay, I really should have asked sooner in retrospect.)

1: They inform you that there weren't any witnesses, or even any cctv footage. They're still going through the area, but haven't found any way to identify a potential suspect yet. The chief apologizes, but asks you to leave before more specialized help arrives.

Buy as many guns as I and my fellow neo-nazis can afford. Then go off in search of wiki warriors to shoot.

9: Evidently, your crew has a decent pool of funds available. You all get a basic handgun. This exhausts your monetary supply after extra ammo is aquired.

A target YAY, Shoot my spaceship guns in NAV direction so even if I fail the explosions caused have a chance to harm her
"Dr Stone, hang on and light him up!"
Pedal to the metal! Evasively drive my motorcycle closer to the A-Wing, within boarding range! Draw my Svendsen Ice Sabre!

Doctor Stone should shoot at Ziizo with antique firearms. The A-wing cockpit should be open since he was just at a drive-thru.

Init: 10, 4, 7

5v9+1: Ziizo pivots the A-Wing around and opens fire on the motorcycle! Despite the high speed of the projectiles, NAV avoids the attack with her racing skills!

3+1v3:  Dr. Stone fires an old flintlock pistol at the space fighter pilot!

End 4: The inaccurate projectile grazes off ziizo's left shoulder, cutting it open!

8v4: NAV draws the Svendsen Ice Sabre! The air around the combatants chills in an instant! Before ziizo can react, she has already slashed it across his upper body!

End 1: The strike tears into a number of major organs! Bloods stains the A-Wing's cockpit as ziizo wretches in pain!

Well, time to get started painting

9+1+3: You begin painting a battlefield with planes and boats in the style of manga. It is already quite the piece!

6+3: Your companion also begins to paint. It looks like she's making a painting of you.

Your imprompto exhibition begins to gather a few onlookers. They seem quite interested.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

According to this article, Mars meteorites were sold at 11-22.5k dollars an ounce.

Assuming I've got about a pound of rocks, offer to sell it for $360,000.

Bartering 9: You're not much of a merchant, but you decide to offer a flagrantly ridiculous price as a way of testing the waters. People do that sometimes right?

Surprisingly, your offer doesn't seem too far off from reality. They ask you to come into the museum and have the rocks tested. If they pass inspection, they'll see about finding you a buyer. They say it shouldn't take long. Just about (1 turn). You do indeed have about a pound of rocks. Would you like to accept their offer?

(I apparently undervalued the worth of this starting item. Such is Wiki Wars. Do note that the museum doesn't actually have that much cash. If this goes through I'll probably have it wired to a bank account that you just happen to have or something.)

Spoiler: Enemy post (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: NAV (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: ziizo (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Rautherdir (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: GigaGiant (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: NRDL (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: FallacyofUrist (click to show/hide)

Dead:

Spoiler: DolosusDoleus (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: PaPaj (click to show/hide)
Please don't let textbooks invade Bay12.
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: December 13, 2017, 05:05:53 pm »

Accept the offer.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: December 13, 2017, 06:03:39 pm »

« Last Edit: December 14, 2017, 09:14:07 am by FallacyofUrist »
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: December 13, 2017, 06:37:25 pm »

Turn into a Fawn Antechus and kick my soccer ball into NAV face
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: December 14, 2017, 05:25:05 am »

Do my own investigating from the sidelines, try and search for any physical evidence pointing to the direction that the Wiki Warrior(s) went.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Rautherdir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: December 14, 2017, 11:14:07 am »

Continue

GigaGiant

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering down at you
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: December 14, 2017, 03:26:49 pm »

Search for Wikipedia warriors to shoot. Encourage my comrades with propaganda along the way.
Insert witty signature here

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: December 15, 2017, 12:06:56 am »

"Haha, plan "drive me closer I want to hit them with my sword!" Worked!"

Dr Stone and I both have swords. Double decapitation time. Finish him!
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25]