Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: FIST Cabal OOC  (Read 1891 times)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
FIST Cabal OOC
« on: April 26, 2017, 08:45:46 pm »

This is the OOC for the FIST cabal. If you're in the game and not part of FIST DO NOT LOOK HERE

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
Re: FIST Cabal OOC
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2017, 08:48:23 pm »

Mostly going to be using the discord, I think. But I will link to this thread there!

If you need a discord link anybody, let me know.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2017, 11:55:49 pm »

I kind of feel bad of OceanSoul; now that he's been labelled as a spy, he's probably going to be unable to join a faction. Can we NOT kill him on-sight if we encounter him (only if he agrees to not try to kill US, of course)?
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2017, 12:15:59 am »

Considering the size of the map, I doubt we'll ever run into him, and in fact will completely forget about this entire bit if that ever happens.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.