Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 110

Author Topic: Mong Kima - The Nation of Pearls (DF 0.47.05)  (Read 229750 times)

TheImmortalRyukan

• Bay Watcher
  • Master Story Weaver
    • View Profile
Re: Mong Kima - The Nation of Pearls
« Reply #270 on: October 05, 2017, 02:48:56 pm »

so question, is my Title actually Prince ingame? Cuz that's be pretty cool
The Tale of Runlance - A Succession Fort in a Dying World

While the drink stocks run low and violence is rampant, the narcissistic tyrant demands a monument to his name

Cathar

• Bay Watcher
  • Competent Engraver
    • View Profile
    • My shit
« Reply #271 on: October 05, 2017, 03:16:51 pm »

Yes, I thought "Lord" was rather bland. We need a title to show our neighbours we're here to stay. So Prince of Watershield, that'd be your official title.

TheImmortalRyukan

• Bay Watcher
  • Master Story Weaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: October 05, 2017, 03:21:12 pm »

The Principality of Watershield.

Ruled by the benevolent.....*looks to see what his surname was*

By the Benevolent Heartduty Family!

While the drink stocks run low and violence is rampant, the narcissistic tyrant demands a monument to his name

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: October 05, 2017, 03:29:54 pm »

I'm still here. Still watching.
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

mate888

• Bay Watcher
  • [CRAZED]
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: October 05, 2017, 04:57:54 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
yea
My second turn's unnoficial goal was to turn everyone into vampires, and it backfired so bad, I ended up making the fort a more efficient, safer and friendlier place.
Apparently they evolved a taste for everything I love and care about

TheImmortalRyukan

• Bay Watcher
  • Master Story Weaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: October 05, 2017, 05:13:57 pm »

yea

I approve

Cathar

• Bay Watcher
  • Competent Engraver
    • View Profile
    • My shit
« Reply #276 on: October 06, 2017, 10:02:08 am »

As I'm looking for description to draw Cemir, I came accross this shirt she's wearing :

Now that's just adorable. Wedding and next update tomorrow !

Edit : On and yeah for the food

I think it's best to keep it a secret
« Last Edit: October 06, 2017, 10:25:33 am by Cathar »

TheImmortalRyukan

• Bay Watcher
  • Master Story Weaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: October 06, 2017, 10:32:52 am »

This is an exceptional rope reed shirt.  It is made from exceptional rope reed cloth. 

On the item is a masterfully designed image of `Ryukan' Heartduty the human and humans in rope reed by Casot Uteshlemhuh.  `Ryukan' Heartduty is surrounded by the humans.  The artwork relates to the selection of the human `Ryukan' Heartduty to the position of lord of Riverguard in the early summer of 133.  It is made from exceptional rope reed cloth. 

I approve yet again

TheImmortalRyukan

• Bay Watcher
  • Master Story Weaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: October 06, 2017, 10:46:32 am »

I picture her as a fan girl now XD can't help it.

And then I come down from my tower and spend time with her. She's probably looking like this

Megaman_zx

• Bay Watcher
  • or megadorf.....megaelf?
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: October 06, 2017, 11:43:27 am »

Quick question, was Zothoabo on the battlefield, or did he stay back and tend to the wounded in the hospital?
Tales of the Third Age, 34.11 rp stories from Genesis Reborn

“Name none of the fallen, for they stood in our place. And stand there still in each moment of our lives. Let my death hold no glory, and let me die forgotten and unknown. Let it not be said that I was one among the dead to accuse the living.”

-Deadhouse Gates (Book 2 in the Malazan Book of the Fallen) by Steven Erikson

Cathar

• Bay Watcher
  • Competent Engraver
    • View Profile
    • My shit
« Reply #280 on: October 06, 2017, 06:59:16 pm »

As Zothoabo is pretty much the difference between a scratch and a painful death, he doesn't participate in battles. However, like Ryukan, he's militarily trained, "just in case". So he tended to the woundeds...and had a lot of work

mate888

• Bay Watcher
  • [CRAZED]
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: October 06, 2017, 08:51:59 pm »

I assume Mate was just cowering in the fort with the rest of the civilians.
How old is he, btw?
My second turn's unnoficial goal was to turn everyone into vampires, and it backfired so bad, I ended up making the fort a more efficient, safer and friendlier place.
Apparently they evolved a taste for everything I love and care about

TheImmortalRyukan

• Bay Watcher
  • Master Story Weaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: October 06, 2017, 08:59:40 pm »

I assume Mate was just cowering in the fort with the rest of the civilians.
How old is he, btw?

You weren't cowering, you were..... struck with inspiration while making dinner, just don't ask why the water is yellow

TheImmortalRyukan

• Bay Watcher
  • Master Story Weaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: October 07, 2017, 07:26:07 pm »

waits patiently for wedding

Cathar

• Bay Watcher
  • Competent Engraver
    • View Profile
    • My shit
« Reply #284 on: October 07, 2017, 07:45:08 pm »

Following the Dented Assault of winter 136, a prolonged period of peace ensued. Tho this battle was heavy on our people, it appears that the monstersof Dungeonpleat were hit even harder. I imagine they are still licking their wounds as I write this report - so we decided to use this extra time to prepare their next arrival.

We had a lot of construction and repairs to perform. First of all,we had to replace our losses and upgrade our equipment. With the mountain of copper and silver we can plunder from our deadfoes, alongside the iron and tin we manage to bargain every summer, we are slowly but surely replacing our obsolete armors by harder, sturdier ones. Some of Imic swordsmen were still equiped with old light Ombathalo armors, they are now equipped with modern Gugirrane. Weaponry is being replaced with bronze and iron. All of that will give us the edge we desperately need for upcoming battles.
We lost one worker on a stupid accident in making this bridge, but such things cannot be avoided. herset  also died from her wounds... She dropped dead in the keep in summer 137. Rest in peace.

We also are working on the bridge, as it will allow us to modify the flow of battle and to control enemy movement. We also are plating the barracks with billon, we make by melting goblins arms and armors. Once those barracks are completely made into inpenetrable bunkers, we will work on the city walls and on the keep.

Commerce has been fruitful aswell. Apparently our clothcrafts are in high demand in Hazelslide, and merchants would trade bars after bars of metal to acquire them. We might have found a way to become rich without having to break our backs afterall.

And last but not least, Prince Ryukan Heartduty finally married.

The new Princess is called Cemir, and was a girl from the city. They seem to go along very well. As a wedding gift, the people of Watershield gave the ruling couple a trained dog, so their safety is even more insured. Long live the Heartduty family !

As for news outside Watershield, the war goes on. The more things change, the more they remain the same it seems. Brokenbronze stopped yet another attack from the western elves, and the dwarves still resist our attacks in the central mountains. Looks like we'd have to stay on guard for a bit longer : the end of the war is still not in sight

About Mate, he's 34 as we speak. Also I wouldnt call it "cowering". Really we don't want civilians outside during a siege, as they would not only get killed, but also endanger the lives of our military personnel. Ain't no shame in not doing the job of someone else !

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 110