Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Human Mode Cleaning  (Read 1050 times)

sopickle

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
Human Mode Cleaning
« on: April 29, 2017, 10:03:53 am »

After a nasty werebeast infection outbreak, my fort is just about top to bottom covered in blood. However, it is all outside because I'm playing humans! Is there any way to clean my fort without some crazy flooding shenanigans?

cerevox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Human Mode Cleaning
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2017, 05:11:53 pm »

Set the outside on fire. The blood will burn off.

Amostubal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2017, 07:47:25 pm »

DFHack command "clean all item".  it removes all the splatter, "clean" will show you all the options for the command.... just don't ever put mud in there if you had to flood an area to make farmland... it will make the farmland mud disappear, causing the plots not to function.
Legendary Dwarf Fortress
Legendary Discord Group
"...peering into the darkness behind the curtains, evokes visions of pixies being chased by dragons while eating cupcakes made of coral iced with liquid fire while their hearts burn out with unknown plant substances..." - a quote from the diaries of Amostubal

sopickle

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2017, 09:53:48 am »

DFHack command "clean all item".  it removes all the splatter, "clean" will show you all the options for the command.... just don't ever put mud in there if you had to flood an area to make farmland... it will make the farmland mud disappear, causing the plots not to function.

Thank you I eventually figured this out.