Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Damaged files  (Read 626 times)

mate888

• Bay Watcher
  • [CRAZED]
    • View Profile
Damaged files
« on: April 30, 2017, 03:16:37 pm »

So, I decided to download Masterwork after a lot of time without playing DF and I got this (excuse the espaņol)

At first I didn't really mind because it had happened before and then I just had to download it again and the files would be okay, but that's the 5th time I tried reinstalling it and it still wont work.
What do I do? Is it just my computer or WinRar being an asshole?
My second turn's unnoficial goal was to turn everyone into vampires, and it backfired so bad, I ended up making the fort a more efficient, safer and friendlier place.
Apparently they evolved a taste for everything I love and care about

Amostubal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Damaged files
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2017, 08:01:40 pm »

try it with the 1.24d download its 7z also... if it still wont open, then either your winrar is broken and needs to be replaced, or your internet connection is doing something to the file... 1.23 has been opening fine for most people since its release in December.  1.24d was released 2 days ago.  link in my signature.
Legendary Dwarf Fortress
Legendary Discord Group
"...peering into the darkness behind the curtains, evokes visions of pixies being chased by dragons while eating cupcakes made of coral iced with liquid fire while their hearts burn out with unknown plant substances..." - a quote from the diaries of Amostubal