Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 22

Author Topic: Arms Race: Embassy  (Read 28722 times)

Madman198237

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Arms Race: Embassy
« Reply #30 on: May 05, 2017, 03:55:03 pm »

Why is he worried about that getting changed? They're parties, they change stances as they will.
We shall make the highest quality of quality quantities of soldiers with quantities of quality.

Mandemon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 05, 2017, 03:55:45 pm »

I don't need to be true forever, I just need to be able to show this piece to certain thinkers now...

Also, fuck this forum soft that throws me to index rather than returns me to the thread...
█████
█████
NOGRANIA SHALL NEVER DIE

Cannalan Pirate

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 05, 2017, 03:57:40 pm »

That's gonna get outdated as those parties evolve, just so you know :P

Heck, that may be outdated by the fact each of those parties were made by a different person and barely detailed aside from very general terms.  You Canallans hadn't seen it due to us having posted them in our Private thread.

I don't need to be true forever, I just need to be able to show this piece to certain thinkers now...

Also, fuck this forum soft that throws me to index rather than returns me to the thread...

Open 'attachments and other options' on the expanded preview.  There's a 'return to this topic' option.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 05, 2017, 03:58:54 pm »

I should mention that that does not fully describe all the parties. They are not all my creations, so I did not want to write too much about them and contradict their creator's vision.
Long Live United Forenia!

Mandemon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 05, 2017, 04:04:58 pm »

Open 'attachments and other options' on the expanded preview.  There's a 'return to this topic' option.

Will it remember the setting do I need to repeat it each time?
█████
█████
NOGRANIA SHALL NEVER DIE

Cannalan Pirate

Mandemon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 05, 2017, 05:30:51 pm »

Testing to make sure I got the correct time

EDIT

Yup, now it's correct time.
█████
█████
NOGRANIA SHALL NEVER DIE

Cannalan Pirate

Chiefwaffles

• Bay Watcher
  • I've been told that waffles are no longer funny.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 05, 2017, 05:38:29 pm »

I'm sorry, what?
smf is quite clearly the best forum software of all time.

You shouldn't be throwing around LIES like that while you're here.
Quote from: RAM
You should really look to the wilderness for your stealth ideas, it has been doing it much longer than you have after all. Take squids for example, that ink trick works pretty well, and in water too! So you just sneak into the dam upsteam, dump several megatons of distressed squid into it, then break the dam. Boom, you suddenly have enough water-proof stealth for a whole city!

evictedSaint

• Bay Watcher
  • if (ANNOYED_W_FANS==true) { KILL_CHAR(rand()); }
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 05, 2017, 05:42:07 pm »

We might like to also mention that Cannala rejected my petition for a Terms of War Agreement to ensure basic articles such as the ethical treatment of prisoners, the prohibition of tactics that needlessly endanger noncombatants, and the banning of weapons designed purposefully to maim troops or target civilians.  The U.S. will not like that.

Mandemon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 05, 2017, 05:52:07 pm »

We might like to also mention that Cannala rejected my petition for a Terms of War Agreement to ensure basic articles such as the ethical treatment of prisoners, the prohibition of tactics that needlessly endanger noncombatants, and the banning of weapons designed purposefully to maim troops or target civilians.  The U.S. will not like that.

Preeeetty sure we agreed to follow Geneva Conventions (which have not yet been drawn) before hostilities begun in earnest.
█████
█████
NOGRANIA SHALL NEVER DIE

Cannalan Pirate

evictedSaint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 05, 2017, 05:56:27 pm »

Could you link me to the post detailing that?

Mandemon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 05, 2017, 05:58:48 pm »

It was on Discord. Would take forever to find those posts.

Also, we did not reject the treatment agreement. We simply assumed it was already in effect due to pre-official war declarations.
█████
█████
NOGRANIA SHALL NEVER DIE

Cannalan Pirate

evictedSaint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 05, 2017, 06:06:59 pm »

Ah, okay!  I wasn't aware it was in agreement, and I'd like to make the terms official.

Hey Sensei, if you're reading this could you weigh in?

Mandemon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 05, 2017, 06:10:42 pm »

I am more than perfectly fine making it official that Cannala will follow Geneva Conventions.

No chemical attacks, no poor treatment of prisoners of war (this includes: not giving them rum, forced labor without pay, forcing them to drink vodka), no terror bombings (military targets inside civilian cities are OK, but targeting random civilian cities without military targets inside them is not OK) and so forth and no spying on either ones thread.

We experienced gas attacks and we wish no such horror on anyone else, not even on our enemies.

Terms shall be enforced by the UN Death Robots From Future, as they did in the War of Juraki Aggression.
█████
█████
NOGRANIA SHALL NEVER DIE

Cannalan Pirate

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 05, 2017, 06:14:20 pm »

[...] civilian cities without military targets inside them[...]

This string of words confuses me.
I mean... cities, without war industries? without weapon stockpiles? why would you have such things?

Mandemon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 05, 2017, 06:15:28 pm »

[...] civilian cities without military targets inside them[...]

This string of words confuses me.
I mean... cities, without war industries? without weapon stockpiles? why would you have such things?

I know it's a foreign concept to a nation from a coup d'etat by bunch of military engineers who were scared they were running out of jobs,  but you don't have to be at war 24/7...
█████
█████
NOGRANIA SHALL NEVER DIE

Cannalan Pirate
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 22