Poll

Which embark should we pick?

Embark 1: The Lonely Island
Embark 2: The Crowded Coast
Embark 3: The Mirthful Glacier
Embark 4: The Dry Desert
Embark 5: The New Cape

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

Author Topic: The Tales of Crowdedcoast, a Colonial Fortress{Always looking for new Governors}  (Read 14422 times)

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

It's always nice to know when the Dwarf version of you has beaten someone to death with their bare hands.   :P
« Last Edit: June 13, 2017, 09:15:27 am by Prophet »
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile

It's always nice to know when the Dwarf version of you has beaten someone to death with their bare hands.   :P
Fun fact: you're the only fully equipped military dwarf in the entire fortress. Everyone else fights half naked due to a metal shortage.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

Oh cool. Though I do hope the others will pick up on my smart idea of not fighting half naked like a savage barbarians when we get more metal. It'll help keep order and I dislike disorder as Cog learned... painfully and permanently.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Alpha Loves You

• Bay Watcher
  • I've marked a border
    • View Profile

Oh cool. Though I do hope the others will pick up on my smart idea of not fighting half naked like a savage barbarians when we get more metal. It'll help keep order and I dislike disorder as Cog learned... painfully and permanently.
Hey, we were able to Kill moderately dangerous Titan without any deaths without any fancy metal weapons.

we're strong too ok...

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Alright, I haven't been able to finish my turn due to some personal stuff. PM'd with FakerFangirl and I've allowed him to finish both my year and a year of his own, to get back on schedule. Sorry for keeping y'all waiting.

save

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

Ok. It's good to know this is continuing. I hope your doing alright though.

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ok. It's good to know this is continuing. I hope your doing alright though.
I'm fine, just really busy and tired but fine otherwise.

FakerFangirl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Youtube

Starting my turn: https://gaming.youtube.com/user/Reminiscable/live
DEATH TO THE GOBLIN INVADERS!
"Should we call a beak dog a gobbo doggo?" - Relevant_-_-Username

FakerFangirl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Youtube

Someone deleted five of our squads. And the work orders. There's a hundred new migrants but zero new beds. And 22 children. None of them have crafting or martial arts enabled. The chief medical dwarf doesn't do diagnosis.

Suddenly - Goblins
TO WARRR!
Our Manager was fatally wounded, and dehydrated to death in the hospital after trying to seek her child like 9000+ times.

There are only five dwarves with any social skills whatsoever, yet 22 children? How. How are so many people married, with zero social skills?
The original hospital was abandoned.
20 fisherdwarves with two fisheries and no orders to do fish cleaning.
There is, however, 576110☼ worth of paradise nute fruit stew!

Now here's a hot find:

The first cavern has a magma sea? How lucky is that?!
I'll leave the next ruler to experience some !!FUN!!
There are no waterfalls between the magma sea and fort. There is, however, a constant rotation of three dwarves patrolling the cavern.
 (Shift+F4)

Someone made a rifle! (I don't know what this is.)

It's an accordion. First a veil, and now this.

I gave everyone a squad. If someone deletes all the squads instead of making them inactive I am not touching this fort. If you want to suicide all of the peasants and markspeasants then consider giving them equipment and training before doing so. I know it's hard to conceive, but dwarves get annoyed after being unable to practice martial arts for several years. There are probably some pre-trained militia dwarves in the peasant squads from before all the militia commander's squad got purged.

Dwarven Trader is here, <SAVE>
« Last Edit: June 22, 2017, 06:41:34 pm by FakerFangirl »
"Should we call a beak dog a gobbo doggo?" - Relevant_-_-Username

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile

Ammm... Sorry I won't be able to do my turn due to a trip coming up really soon.
Here at Bay12 we excel at Theoretical Biology. Need to know the value of Merbone? Check. Need to know the density of a thrown Fluffy Wambler? Check. Need to know how a walking Mushroom can theoretically talk? Check.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

Hmm. Magma could be useful as a new way of punishing those who would dare to violate the order of the fort. Also need to get around to arresting that infant for disorderly conduct and assistance in a suicide. It's a pointless death and pointless things are disorderly things. So assistants for disorderly things should be punished too! By my flawless logic we must get that infant in a cell immediately! Who knows what disorderly crimes it's already done or planning to do?!

Alpha Loves You

• Bay Watcher
  • I've marked a border
    • View Profile

guess it's my turn.

I'll try to start it soon, after real life gets out of my face

Alpha Loves You

• Bay Watcher
  • I've marked a border
    • View Profile

Sorry for the wait fam. Here we go

14th of Limestone: we start out with the traders approaching, hopefully the crafts I made years ago for this are still here
16th of Limestone: Tempted as I was to elect myself, I decided to nominate Lemonpie II as the official Lord Braon of the fortress. Yay for him I guess
18th of Limestone: It's happening again... Goden, our herbalist has given birth to a bay
19th of Limestone: Bought a metric ton of metal, weapons, armour, food and other cool stuff. Now maybe our militia won't be as much of an angry rabble and more of an army.
20th of Limestone: Adil, our gelder (ew) has given birth to a boy, may armok have mercy on that poor thing
3rd of Sandstone: Sodel, our glazer has given birth to a boy, that makes 3 in one month -_-
6th of sandstone: 2 more healthy couger cubs. Circle of life baby
21st of Sandstone: Oddom, our metalsmith has given birth to a girl.
28th of Sandstone: GOOD NEWS, I've restarted our soap producing industry so we won't stink like beer and afterbirth anymore. On a less important note, migrants have arrived:
1 x Bone Doctor
2 x Children
1 x Lye maker
2 x Rangers
1 x Fishery worker
1 x Clothier
1 x Planter
1 x Metalcrafter
1 x Peasant
1 x Diagnoser
1 x Suturer
total dwarves are up to 151, it would be 152 but Prophet decided to do this:

I have no idea why
15th of Timber:

now this is how you kill a GCS

ok fam, just a small update just to show I am working on this. More updates soon

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

Whoo. Good to see I'm still enforcing proper order upon those ingrates. Do you know how hard it is keeping 151 drunken dwarves in line? They'll either keep the peace or I'll teach them a lesson in order and pain!

Also congrats on becoming the Baron Lemonpie.

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I feel VERY noble. I Mandate the constuction of [impossible thing]!

Prophet probably started beating the guy because either a mandate wasn't met or forbidden goods were traded.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8