Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 23

Author Topic: Dryad Rage: IC Thread  (Read 20496 times)

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
Re: Dryad Rage: IC Thread
« Reply #150 on: June 20, 2017, 09:07:39 pm »

Antler wonders why he's still at the tree after moving south-east from the tree, before doing one more regeneration and moving south-west.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: June 21, 2017, 08:06:35 am »

Hikari scouts souther.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: June 22, 2017, 05:29:00 pm »

Autumn 2, Year 1

Spoiler: Player Locations (click to show/hide)

Rat (W): 5/5
Bird x2 (S): 2/2
Dog (NE): 15/15

Aster Witheredlock attempts to disguise himself. It turns out that using a very weak spell instead of an excrutiatingly weak spell does not permit you to bend the mechanics of the spell. The disguise attempt makes Aster Witheredlock appear to be something... Bipedal and weird. Aster does not approach the dog. The dog seems surprised for a moment. The dog then approaches Aster, and sniffs at him. Then says "Yip yip yip yip yip!" So... Thats at least one reason why you would need a different spell for this situation.

Leaf Vinehead returns to the tree and wastes some perfectly good mana upgrading himself to the next tier.

Call continues to breath, healing Geos for 1 health.

Geos makes some adjustments to the dirt wall.

Antler uses regeneration to top off his health, then heads to the Southwest.
Hikari also goes to tile SS.
Getting to this tile from the north is only barely possible. A steep cliff blocks any conventional means of travel to the south. You might be able to see more with some kind of special ability.

The rat takes its leave of tile T and heads West.

Spoiler: Assets (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Dryads (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Tree and environment (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Upgrades (click to show/hide)
You arrive at a mysterious castle filled with people whose statements are always false. Which one do you vote for?

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: June 23, 2017, 07:10:49 pm »

Geos uses Shift Earth to reinforce the wall and build it higher without damaging the irrigation hole(s) which he should have made last turn. Make them while reinforcing the wall if they weren't made last turn for some reason.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

quantumMastermind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: June 23, 2017, 08:06:17 pm »

Call uses Speedy escape to go as far north as possible.

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: June 23, 2017, 08:47:28 pm »

Aster Witheredlock
"Well there goes that, what do I look like now some canine-dryad-humanoid crossbreed, probably. Whelp time go forward with this plan. "
Maintain the illusion, Aster returns the favor to the dog and attempts to pets it, to try to make the canine less ill-tempered and maybe more friendly towards him.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: June 24, 2017, 07:51:49 pm »

I Would Like to Replace Hikari Sandashi (OceanSoul).
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: June 24, 2017, 09:05:18 pm »

Antler uses rejuvenation on the area, to grow some plants here, then heads back north
« Last Edit: June 24, 2017, 09:28:00 pm by Japa »

vishdafish

• Bay Watcher
  • Look at me grow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: June 24, 2017, 09:25:31 pm »

Leaf Vinehead heads southeast again and inspects the glittering water more closely.

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: June 25, 2017, 07:31:03 am »

i'm replacing whoever didn't post
it's over

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: June 25, 2017, 09:31:05 am »

Hikari heads north. Please don't replace me, Crazyabe. My Focus Firelight would be useful in the Winter for melting snow..or if it gets really dark, I can keep the tree supplied with ample sunshine. In 2-3 turns. If some bear or something comes rampaging, I could calm it down and keep the tree safe.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: June 25, 2017, 04:58:56 pm »

Autumn 3, Year 1

Spoiler: Player Locations (click to show/hide)

Rat (W): 5/5
Dog (NE): 15/15
Bear (S): 300/300

Geos continues to Shift Earth to build up the wall. Now it is about as high as it can get without compromising its structural integrity or converting it into an easily climbable mound.

Call uses Speedy Escape to head north. Being only barely into tile SS, he is able to get back to tile T.

Aster Witheredlock tries petting the dog, the physical contact pretty much eliminating any semblance of illusion, if the dog ever cared about that in the first place. The dog makes a funny sound and stares at Aster...

Antler uses... What? Rejuvenation? The GM takes a look at the spell list and finds no such spell in Antler's repetoire. You probably meant Oasis, but since you named that spell yourself I see no reason why you would get it wrong. So Antler just heads north.

Leaf Vinehead heads southeast and inspects the Glittering Water. Only, it does not appear to be glittering right now. It seems that whether or not the water appears glittery is dependant on something? There appears to be a large object under the water.

Hikari Sandashi heads north.

The birds in area S fly away. Probably because of the presence of a very large beast here, once again breaking the record for largest known creature.

Spoiler: Assets (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Dryads (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Tree and environment (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Upgrades (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 27, 2017, 03:40:29 pm by Supernerd »
You arrive at a mysterious castle filled with people whose statements are always false. Which one do you vote for?

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: June 25, 2017, 11:27:24 pm »

Antler uses Replace Dryad on himself.

quantumMastermind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: June 27, 2017, 01:34:30 pm »

Call, after apparently teleporting himself to SS and running back to T, once again tries to head north using speedy escape.

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: June 27, 2017, 03:41:27 pm »

Call, after apparently teleporting himself to SS and running back to T, once again tries to head north using speedy escape.

After checking my post for errors, I have determined that Call should have been on tile N. (Not to be confused with NN). Not entirely sure what caused this error. You may or may not want to adjust your action accordingly.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 23