Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23]

Author Topic: Dryad Rage: IC Thread  (Read 20627 times)

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dryad Rage: IC Thread
« Reply #330 on: September 28, 2017, 12:32:12 am »

Nute moves NE to E and plants some weed spores.
Could you please just... stop wasting our mana on weed spores? You've planted several castings' worth already; why not just use/repurpose the ones that you already have?

Never mind.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2017, 08:29:09 pm by ATHATH »
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: September 28, 2017, 01:38:46 am »

WaterDancer uses rapids attempting to gather enough water from the rain to slow or damage the elf zombie
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: October 01, 2017, 03:00:45 pm »

If the Elf or other zombies don't attack the tree, Geos pulls some more stones up from his tunnel with Shift Earth. If the zombies attack the tree, Geos fires a Geode Bomb at them.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: October 01, 2017, 07:00:59 pm »

Hikari attempts to tame the undead rat. If unsuccessful, or it's already died by the time she acts, she has south so that she can tame the skeletal goat next turn
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: October 01, 2017, 07:34:27 pm »

Hikari attempts to tame the undead rat. If unsuccessful, or it's already died by the time she acts, she has south so that she can tame the skeletal goat next turn
Remember what Supernerd said about if statements?
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

FakerFangirl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
« Reply #335 on: October 02, 2017, 04:21:29 pm »

"Make the zombie follow you!" Maple calls to WaterDancer. "Try talking to it!"
Maple weaves an illusion to make WaterDancer appear elflike and beautiful, in order to appease the zombie elf.
"Should we call a beak dog a gobbo doggo?" - Relevant_-_-Username

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: October 03, 2017, 05:28:54 pm »

Spring 6, Year 2

Spoiler: Player Locations (click to show/hide)

Elf Zombie (T): 43/50
Bird Ghoul (E): 2/2

Bob decides to continue chomping on the nasty rat husk to inflict 2 damage. His wild shape is forcibly cancelled by all of the nasty, but at least the rat is dealt with now.

Nute travels to the northeast and breathes some weed spores. There is a ghoulified bird here!

WaterDancer uses Rapids, to attack the elf zombie with water to deal 2 damage.

Geos returns to his little hole and uses shift earth. He didn't get to the rocks this turn because he had to pull out the dirt from the previous collapse. This seems like it might not be the best place to get rocks from.

Unable to tame the now un-undead rat, Hikari travels to the south. There is no skeletal goat to be found here however.

Maple Sylphseed does not have an ability that would modify the ability of someone else. The closest thing would be Charm, which is specifically based on the caster's appearance.

It seems unlikely that it would matter anyway. The Elf Zombie clearly lacks the rational ability to be susceptible to such tricks. It twists its body in an unnatural manner, turning to look at the tree. It grabs the sides of its head with both of its hands, quivers, and makes a loud gurgling noise...

A few poisonous spores start to float about at tile T.

Clarification: To clarify, an if statement is valid in Hikari's action. It is not allowed to say "Attempt to do X if it would succeed, otherwise do Y" but it is allowed to say "Attempt to do X and do Y if it does not succeed". The idea is that you cannot know if an action would succeed or not if you don't try and lack knowledge of the circumstances.

Spoiler: Assets (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Dryads (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Tree and environment (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Upgrades (click to show/hide)
You arrive at a mysterious castle filled with people whose statements are always false. Which one do you vote for?

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: October 03, 2017, 07:13:38 pm »

Nute moves west to T and composts the spores if they get close to our tree.
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: October 03, 2017, 07:23:26 pm »

Okay, it's time for steps one and two of my plan!

Bob increases his tier by one, then unlocks his secret affinity.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: October 03, 2017, 08:42:58 pm »

Geos opposes Bob's waste of almost all our mana for undisclosed plans. And he still opposes Bob's use of mana if he discloses the plans, purely on principle. The principle of "You don't get to unanimously decide to waste a majority of our mana on selfish plans, especially not when there are zombies that may have possibly noticed and aggroed on the tree." He watches the elf zombie and fires an Empowered Geode Bomb at it if it attacks the tree, or any other zombie attacking the tree. If no zombies attack the tree, he goes SE and uses Terraforming to gather up stone, especially ones shiny or different from the kind by the tree, to bring back to the tree.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: October 03, 2017, 09:13:38 pm »

Geos opposes Bob's waste of almost all our mana for undisclosed plans. And he still opposes Bob's use of mana if he discloses the plans, purely on principle. The principle of "You don't get to unanimously decide to waste a majority of our mana on selfish plans, especially not when there are zombies that may have possibly noticed and aggroed on the tree." He watches the elf zombie and fires an Empowered Geode Bomb at it if it attacks the tree, or any other zombie attacking the tree. If no zombies attack the tree, he goes SE and uses Terraforming to gather up stone, especially ones shiny or different from the kind by the tree, to bring back to the tree.
My plan will deal with the zombies, and it will do so much faster than just beating on them will. It took us a ton of turns and mana to deal with the Triankular, which had only 33 health; what makes you think that we can quickly dispose of the Elf Zombie, which (currently) has 43 health and might call in backup later?

Unfortunately, I can't disclose my plan until after I pick up my secret skillset.

"Unlock Secret Skillset: 8 mana - Reveals your secret skillset and enables the purchasing of spells for it. Mutually exclusive with certain future upgrade choices, and cannot be purchased if it is no longer a secret."

Plus, you Geode-Bombed my Triankular corpse. You owe me one for that.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2017, 09:16:05 pm by ATHATH »

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: October 03, 2017, 10:08:07 pm »

nute opposes the use of mana to unlock a secret skillset when that option is not currently listed and thus may be an illegal action that might also wast mana. But mostly because there is no guarantee of having enough mana afterwards to actually purchase a skill from said skillset, thus having an empty skillset with no skills.
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: October 03, 2017, 10:15:58 pm »

nute opposes the use of mana to unlock a secret skillset when that option is not currently listed and thus may be an illegal action that might also wast mana. But mostly because there is no guarantee of having enough mana afterwards to actually purchase a skill from said skillset, thus having an empty skillset with no skills.
Yeah, but I'd have more health and wouldn't have to pm the spell/skill I plan to purchase. Plus, claiming my upgrade early will let me tell you guys about the specifics of the plan and (partially) stop you from guzzling all of the mana that I need to execute it.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: October 04, 2017, 12:18:50 am »

Keep hitting the zombie with rapids we need to start wearing it down
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

FakerFangirl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
« Reply #344 on: October 07, 2017, 05:35:29 pm »

Maple throws a rock at the Ghoul.
"Should we call a beak dog a gobbo doggo?" - Relevant_-_-Username
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23]