Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Modded Stellaris AAR - The Directorate  (Read 1232 times)

Cicero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Modded Stellaris AAR - The Directorate
« on: May 05, 2017, 09:24:48 am »

Hello!

I've been documenting my modded Stellaris game and I thought some of you folks might be interested in reading through it! The major mods that show up in this first chapter are the Primitive Players mod (which makes it so you don't start with a hyperdrive) the Colonizable Home System mod (which makes it so you can colonize all of the planets and moons in your home system) and Civilian Trade (which adds tankers that run between your worlds, giving small boosts to planets they arrive at) I'm running a lot more but they don't matter much when you are trapped in your home system haha.

Anyway here's the file, let me know what you think and maybe I'll find the motivation to write more!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QIkVuSQ0NtXdkrNBffiiYQoqviiDJta4Wm1V3pzNyT0/edit

GentlemanRaptor

• Bay Watcher
  • Got a present for ya!
    • View Profile
Re: Modded Stellaris AAR - The Directorate
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2017, 09:34:28 pm »

I do like the style - keep it up!
Amusingly, he's a Marksdwarf, which gives me the mental image of him conducting medical malpractice an appendectomy from fifty paces with a crossbow.
On bay12, a poll option of basically 'nuke the world' named 'Apocalypse Hitler' is like asking an alcoholic if they want some whiskey.

inteuniso

• Bay Watcher
  • Functionalized carbon is the source.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2017, 02:01:57 pm »

Sooo... we want to see you progress to a large enough point where politics force a change in governing style or a revolution takes place deposing the slave-merchants?

PTW
Lol scratch that I'm building a marijuana factory.

Happerry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2017, 03:13:04 pm »

A good read, and I'll be waiting for that revolution.
Forenia Forever!
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.