Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: Not Another God Game  (Read 11250 times)

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
Re: Not Another God Game
« Reply #90 on: May 06, 2017, 10:13:15 pm »

Huh? I did nothing to the tablet. It gained non of the power I mentioned.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

Rethi-Eli

• Bay Watcher
  • I came for the LNP, I stayed for the RTDs.
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: May 06, 2017, 11:14:32 pm »

You meditated, and unlocked some of the secrets the strange tablet holds.
In the end, the winner is the one with the most snake venom.

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: May 07, 2017, 02:52:05 am »

"AND THIS!"
Crush the areas of importance to Order by smashing the winds into them... try not to damage any ironwoods.
Step 2 of 3...
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

johiah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: May 07, 2017, 07:12:52 am »

use my psychic might to force the forests to be still and ordered.
Quote from: AoshimaMichio
Oh no, you won't laser my death star.
On a fun note, all of the beds just starting disintegrating

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: May 07, 2017, 08:35:41 am »

Keep traveling the world
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: May 07, 2017, 08:40:09 am »

For one thing, I never intended for it to have omens or anything like it. Second, all I did was interpret what was already on there to get that omen. The thing I did obtain was a general, vague omen of the sort of challenge that practically always happens in a long-standing god game. And all this was on a 5.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: May 07, 2017, 08:43:43 am »

Airship working? Perfect.

Take off. This should work as a safe workshop. Make sure to stay above the ironwood area, of course.
Take some ironwood branches and the trim disks and put them together into a gun-like shape. I magically bind them together into a weapon whose projectile, upon contact with the target, turns it to solid steel for a duration of one day. 
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: May 07, 2017, 11:50:40 am »

The god of Chaos have become a serious threat to the natural order of things.
Attempt to uproot myself so that I can get over there and squish him like the bug he is. By replanting myself in his spot.
(Remember, this tree is nearly the size of a mountain.)

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: May 07, 2017, 12:36:48 pm »

Attempt to uproot myself so that I can get over there and squish him like the bug he is. By replanting myself in his spot.
...If I survive I am going to kill you. The only one I originally wanted to kill was the Order good, which was why I didn't mess with other people's stuff, but now I'm going to murder you
« Last Edit: May 07, 2017, 12:43:28 pm by TankKit »
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: May 07, 2017, 01:22:19 pm »

...If I survive I am going to kill you. The only one I originally wanted to kill was the Order good, which was why I didn't mess with other people's stuff, but now I'm going to murder you
Your chaos threatens the natural balance. Therefore I must do what I can to keep said balance. No matter the cost.
Same goes for the god of Order, should they decide to threaten this balance.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2017, 01:24:33 pm by Ultimuh »

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: May 07, 2017, 02:18:39 pm »

Your chaos threatens the natural balance. Therefore I must do what I can to keep said balance. No matter the cost.
Same goes for the god of Order, should they decide to threaten this balance.
...How exactly do I threaten the natural balance? Please, do tell me.

Rethi-Eli

• Bay Watcher
  • I came for the LNP, I stayed for the RTDs.
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: May 07, 2017, 05:35:01 pm »

For one thing, I never intended for it to have omens or anything like it. Second, all I did was interpret what was already on there to get that omen. The thing I did obtain was a general, vague omen of the sort of challenge that practically always happens in a long-standing god game. And all this was on a 5.
Trust me, you unlocked more than you think you did. Can't reveal any more than that.
In the end, the winner is the one with the most snake venom.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: May 07, 2017, 05:59:14 pm »

Trust me, you unlocked more than you think you did. Can't reveal any more than that.
Yes you can. Use the tablet to figure out what else happened. Also, find any specific animals that would want to be my servant.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]