Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Roll to Alchemy ("God Game"-like)  (Read 2296 times)

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Alchemy ("God Game"-like)
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2017, 01:06:41 pm »

Spoiler: Ferat (click to show/hide)

The pangolin curses muttering something about magical girls and monster hunters.

"I am ready Master you can send me in any moment"
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2017, 01:08:54 pm »

"Sir, we have trouble understanding Deity's Greek. Might you give a less detailed explanation in the common tongue, so we can catch anything we've missed?"

"I care little for the sphere I receive, although I might ask that I am not sent the crackpot. I know it well, but I think there is merit in learning something new."

Spoiler: Seth (click to show/hide)

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2017, 01:11:12 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

"I am also ready to begin."
He pauses
"I to have some level of understanding on the subject of the crackpot sphere and would also like to try something new, however I'm willing to take it if we need to use it for something."
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 06, 2017, 01:29:54 pm »

Name: Snillith
Animal Species: Snail
Vote: America
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 06, 2017, 01:40:01 pm »

((How will you treat overlapping voted areas, such as 'america' vs 'small american town'? Separate, or the second votes for the first? Or is it too late?))
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 06, 2017, 01:56:02 pm »

((Only a few of the answers were even valid, so The area is already voted for. A back alley behind a gas station in London.))
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 06, 2017, 03:44:33 pm »

Hmn. I am not too particularly concerned with the specific natures of individual alchemies, but what would most complement the artifice, the making of magical devices? Those items made greater than the sum of their parts? I am of the impression that this may be the best place to start easing the lost ones back into their hereditary magics...
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 06, 2017, 05:42:56 pm »

Spoiler: Nix (click to show/hide)

Get ready to start, try to understand the incomprehensible Greek like everyone else.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 07, 2017, 12:33:22 am »

Kami- (5) You piece it together, it seems that all of the Spheres of Alchemy enable you to interact with Concepts themselves.  Between the power to treat ideas as liquid substances to be recombined into new objects that ignore physics in an effort to achieve their conceptually decided form, to the power to equate concepts as being equivalent in value, and the actions that would exchange objects of these values.

Seth- (5) Master Tortoise Nods. "Very Well, I will not send it if it would end in yours or Silver's hands, and substitute it for another."

"It's time, he just disproved the last speck of magic left.  I wish you all well." He nods again.

(6) You all leap into the portal, a little too enthusiastically in fact, and end up in a location other than the one you were intended to.

It seems Master Turtle failed to change the channel of the reflecting pool, and you all end up in the janitorial room of the recording studio that you were just observing.  Janitorial supplies surround you. 

The First Orb arrives with you. (1d13=2) The Divine Sphere of the Hidden Sign of Ritualism.  Whoever takes on this sphere will have the power to fuse objects together, and to separate them, by drawing rituals and symbols onto the ground to decide the thematics and functions applied.  Such as Three circles connected by lines fusing the objects in two slots into a new object in the third, or the opposite, splitting one object into two in the same set of ritual circles.  Experimentation will only lead to greater understanding of this Divine Alchemy.

More Spheres of Divine Alchemy will arrive as you move forward in progress, and cooperation will be key in this potentially hostile environment.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 07, 2017, 08:32:24 am »

I claim that sphere, and use it to fuse a vacuum cleaner and a broom to create a staff of suction (think accio stuff)

EDIT: Recall, I'm Quill.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2017, 08:44:52 am by Glass »
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 07, 2017, 08:37:36 am »

Spoiler: Ferat (click to show/hide)

Break the door with my claws

"Hey be more careful, we are short of space here"
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 07, 2017, 08:46:27 am »

((So, essentially, most of us will be rather useless until we claim a sphere? What if someone is able to claim spheres before others get a chance to have one? Also, is it possible to give a sphere you have to another, even if temporarily?))

I guess I peek through the crack in the door.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 07, 2017, 12:09:18 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

"Mmmmm where should we start"
sniff out something interesting in the room
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 07, 2017, 04:16:17 pm »

Spoiler: Nix (click to show/hide)

Escape from the room using my gift.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 07, 2017, 05:37:23 pm »

Yeah, let's get out of here. Try and open the door by coiling around the handle and then turning it with my body.
Pages: 1 [2] 3