Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Roll to Alchemy ("God Game"-like)  (Read 2235 times)

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Alchemy ("God Game"-like)
« Reply #30 on: May 09, 2017, 06:23:06 pm »

((The Spheres won't help you at present unless I'm mistaken.  Janitorial equipment does not make good ritual chalks or inks.))

(1d6=5) Quill uses duct tape to produce a staff of Divine suction, it is of strange make, with a vacuum cleaner on one end of the staff, and a  mop on the other end.  It is also rather heavy, being the cross between a stick and a vacuum cleaner.

(1d6=5) Ferat scratches the door down in time. (1d6=2) He hears footsteps, someone has heard the rather loud clawing.

(1d6=2) Peeking through a crack in the door, Kami finds it to be completely pitch black, due to the door being on the floor instead of impeding your sight. (1d6=6) Activating their arbitrary sight, they see the lightbulb on the ceiling below. Ouch!

(1d6=5) Silver Sniffs out a set of keys, and snatches them.  Those could be useful.

(1d6=2) Nix tries to escape the room, but it seems that is mostly irrelevant, due to the door being broken down. Nix Instead runs out into the hall, in front of a human woman with a clipboard, who screams at the sight of what is seemingly an albino mongoose running our of the janitor's closet.

(1d6=5) Seth lifts the door so it opens, nice.  The door is now propped on it's side in the door-frame, facing to the side of the frame, instead of where it is supposed to be.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 09, 2017, 06:31:36 pm »

Look out the door, but be ready to hide if any humans or cameras are watching.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 09, 2017, 06:47:24 pm »

*snrk*
Fly out of there, with my vacuum stick.

[Quill]
« Last Edit: May 09, 2017, 06:58:28 pm by Glass »
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 09, 2017, 06:47:33 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

"Keys. Ok then mmmmm"
silver sits next to the door, also peaking out, keys in his mouth.
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 10, 2017, 12:25:03 am »

Spoiler: Nix (click to show/hide)

Screech at the lady, scare her away.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 10, 2017, 01:08:50 am »

Do keep in mind that people are probably gonna try to sic Animal Control on you guys.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 10, 2017, 08:41:42 am »

Spoiler: Ferat (click to show/hide)

Run to the human and attempt to calm her down

"Greetings human, we are magical humans eventually you will be able to make a contract with us an become a magical girl until then we can only fuse random objects or at least we will be able once we acquire chalk or ink"

If the attempt to calm her is a failure search for a escape route.

GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.
Pages: 1 2 [3]