Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: ROLL TO GET NUKED  (Read 4984 times)

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
Re: ROLL TO GET NUKED
« Reply #30 on: May 12, 2017, 03:23:56 pm »

Point at the nukes and say "there are more important things than rent right now" as a reason why I am not currently paying his rent out right this second. Then finish activating the skyshield ASAP.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Yottawhat

• Bay Watcher
  • New face, new look.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 12, 2017, 04:18:59 pm »

NEW GUY, START DIGGING!

Try to recruit other people to aid in my hole digging.
(1) You start forward with determination and certainty. You carry this determination with you right into the gaping crater that opens under your feet. You fall into a pit. The sounds of combat above dim, along with the light from the suns. In the quiet below, you hear some other noises instead.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 12, 2017, 04:37:56 pm »

Sexually harass the incoming nuclear arsenal
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

johiah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 12, 2017, 05:27:52 pm »

EAT THE INCOMING NUKES
Quote from: AoshimaMichio
Oh no, you won't laser my death star.
On a fun note, all of the beds just starting disintegrating

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 12, 2017, 07:03:13 pm »

Give up and embrace your inevitable demise.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 13, 2017, 12:19:32 am »

Point at the nukes and say "there are more important things than rent right now" as a reason why I am not currently paying his rent out right this second. Then finish activating the skyshield ASAP.
Use my newfound money to par this guy's rent so that he can save us more easily. Continue trying to stop the nukes with my mind.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 14, 2017, 12:59:02 am »

Get a very very very sharp knife. I have a plan.
Down at the bottom of the ocean. Beneath tons of brine which would crush you down. Not into broken and splintered flesh, but into thin soup. Into just more of the sea water. Where things live that aren't so different from you, but you will never live to touch them and they will never live to touch you.
Pages: 1 2 [3]