Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]

Author Topic: Paradox Interactive Succession Game World (From CKII to EUIV to Vic2 to HoI4)  (Read 19760 times)

Khan Boyzitbig

• Bay Watcher
  • [THOUGHTS:CHAOTIC] [ACTUALLY A SWAN]
    • View Profile

Does anyone else want to go? Real Life came up, I can't go for a good bit.
LordBrassRoast is next then.
Errr... Who goes after?
////;::;\\\\ Scuttle Scuttle...

Milk for the Khorneflakes!

Luminous Bolt of Bacon
"Excuse me sir, You are on Fire."

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile

Duh. Persus 13 then.

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile

Well, I'll check out the save sometime this weekend then.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile

So the Pala ruler at the end of Zanetkuken's turn was 65. I made it about 4 years before he died. Would y'all mind if I kept playing as his son?
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile

So the Pala ruler at the end of Zanetkuken's turn was 65. I made it about 4 years before he died. Would y'all mind if I kept playing as his son?

Rules are that whoever you select, no matter how old is your character.  However, given how short it is, you could try again to see if you can find someone else of the dynasty that is landed, and younger, and have them scheme their way onto the throne.  Remember, they just have to be the same dynasty.  They don't have to be in the same position as last time.

If you actually can't find anyone...sure, you can go with the son.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile

Screw it, can I do an av Alfheim restoration? I grabbed the save for fun and discovered that duke Borkvard af Alvheim, along with a number of his family members, was tortured by the king of Ireland. I would love nothing more than to put my dynasty back onto the Irish throne.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile

Screw it, can I do an av Alfheim restoration? I grabbed the save for fun and discovered that duke Borkvard af Alvheim, along with a number of his family members, was tortured by the king of Ireland. I would love nothing more than to put my dynasty back onto the Irish throne.
If you can do it before I figure out how to play for more than 4 years, than go ahead.
Sigtext

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile

Sooo... who's playing now?
The OP waitlist could definitely use an update btw

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile

I'm working my way through my turn right now. I'm playing as the heir to the 65 year old King of Pala, and currently seeing if I can form the Empire of Bengal.
Sigtext
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]