Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9

Author Topic: Paradox Interactive Succession Game World (From CKII to EUIV to Vic2 to HoI4)  (Read 19965 times)

Cicero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I will totally sign up for this! An ambitious but cool succession game :)

LordBrassroast

• Bay Watcher
  • Wibble.
    • View Profile

Right then. I can get started tonight.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile

Just a random thing I noticed about Africa: I have never, ever seen Ethiopia die so fast. That has to be some kind of new record.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

LordBrassroast

• Bay Watcher
  • Wibble.
    • View Profile

Save working. Deleted Shia caliph stacks, picked character. Playing and working on writeup.

Wolfhunter107

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'd like to sign up for a turn.
Just ask yourself: What would a mobster do?
So we butcher them and build a 4chan tallow soap tower as a monument to our greatness?

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile

How is the turn coming Brassroast?
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

LordBrassroast

• Bay Watcher
  • Wibble.
    • View Profile

The Chronicles of Emir Aghlab bin al-Julanda Azd Umanid

This is me. I am the head of the great house Azd Umanid, and Emir of Oman.

This is my heir, named for my father, al-Julanda. Already he's shaping up to be an excellent ruler.

This is my realm. It's small, but it has potential.

First things first, this beard isn't working for me.

There. Full, yet trimmed.

Second thing, let's get the Hajj out of the way. I'm not getting any younger.

I am given the opportunity to bring my brother on the Hajj. He is a shithead who hates me and has claims. Of course, I can murder him on the road. Let's go.

My wife got pregnant. I am halfway across the Arabian Peninsula. I'm putting on my skepticles.

Skepticles.

Alright, now let's get back to business.

There are two realms next to us. The Caliphate, and the Kathirid Emirate. I have a truce with the Kathirids. Therefore, the only way to expand is to go inside the Caliphate.

On the plus side, the name of the Caliphate on the map looks much better.

April 828

The new Caliph has declared war on the Shia pretender. Excellent.

March 830

I must open up Central Arabia for my conquests. To that end, I have to fight the Abd-al-Qays Emirate. They have superior numbers, but I have gold.

Thanks to the timely intervention of mercenaries, we have prevailed. I have captured another county. However, our name looks much worse.

I immediately start another war on the Mansurids to the west of the new county.
I have contracted Dysentery.

18 May 833
My turn was cut short due to shitting myself to death at the tender age of 39.

World at end of turn: Not much has changed. The Abbasids are a few counties bigger, and East Francia splintered into East Francia and Aquitaine. West Francia was retaken by the de Merohingi dynasty.

Save

It was fun, despite the dysentery. Let me know when my turn comes up again.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile

Lithuania seems to be blobbing quickly over in Eastern Europe.
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile

I've downloaded the save, and will pick a ruler to play later today. Thinking going with a Christian or Indian ruler, we'll see
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

George_Chickens

• Bay Watcher
  • Ghosts are stored in the balls.
    • View Profile

You're going to get a huge spanner in the works. The CK2 to EU4 converter no longer works if I remember correctly, and I'm almost certain that the EU4 to Victoria2 converter is also broken.
Ghosts are stored in the balls?[/quote]
also George_Chickens quit fucking my sister

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile

You're going to get a huge spanner in the works. The CK2 to EU4 converter no longer works if I remember correctly, and I'm almost certain that the EU4 to Victoria2 converter is also broken.
They break almost every patch and then get fixed, sometimes with a long delay. Besides, this game actually has to get to the end of CKII first.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile

Ooooooh, can I be in?

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

George_Chickens

• Bay Watcher
  • Ghosts are stored in the balls.
    • View Profile

Will it be possible to opt in during the Victoria 2 phase? I do not own CKII and with EUIV I lack the DLCs.
Ghosts are stored in the balls?[/quote]
also George_Chickens quit fucking my sister

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

CK2-EU4 works fine, or did a few weeks back, though I can't say for the EU4-V2 one. I'm sure they'll update it eventually, though, it's a very popular tool.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile

I've downloaded the save, and will pick a ruler to play later today. Thinking going with a Christian or Indian ruler, we'll see

If you haven't selected someone yet, go for an Indian ruler, so we can get a perspective on the eastern areas of the world.  Alternatively, try to unite the beginings of the Silk Road that is above the Tibetan Plateau.  Get the trade posts built right, and you might have a really powerful dynasty set up.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9