Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 173 174 [175] 176 177 ... 228

Author Topic: 888th Brigade: DAY OF THE PURGE  (Read 442730 times)

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: 888th Brigade
« Reply #2610 on: August 25, 2018, 12:42:08 pm »

"I don't know what are you guys talking about, but if the guy is still alive then I'm going to "mercy" kill anyone who tries to put him down. Our medic should be allowed to do their job before anyone else does anything stupid."

Stab anyone who tries to kill an ally, dying or not.
Spoiler: William Taggart (click to show/hide)
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Redjive_Industries

• Bay Watcher
  • 200 versions of the same catboy
    • View Profile
Re: 888th Brigade: Oh come on.
« Reply #2611 on: August 25, 2018, 12:50:09 pm »

reads the OOC and realizes that prosthetics are apparently advanced enough in the 888th to allow him back into combat if he survives the mission, which I didn't know sticks his tongue out at Radio, immaturely, but puts the safety on and points the G43 back down the corridor"Just, please don't use all  of our medical supplies.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #2612 on: August 25, 2018, 01:03:09 pm »

"Stop with your grousing, he's not dead yet.  Kinda impressive considering he jumped in front of a moving tank, but hey, maybe my talented driver swerved away from his head.  Anyway, Alice, onwards unto the breach!  Before any more allies can dive under our treads!"

Keep aiming the turret around as we enter the cavern, ready to shoot at anything that looks dangerous, and isn't allied with us.  Unless our allies are attacking us, in which case they're a valid target too.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #2613 on: August 25, 2018, 01:18:21 pm »

"That sounds wise. They are like lemmings."

Drive forwards.

Spoiler: Alice! (click to show/hide)
Down at the bottom of the ocean. Beneath tons of brine which would crush you down. Not into broken and splintered flesh, but into thin soup. Into just more of the sea water. Where things live that aren't so different from you, but you will never live to touch them and they will never live to touch you.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
Re: 888th Brigade: Saving the French (Again)
« Reply #2614 on: August 25, 2018, 01:44:08 pm »

"Alice, Simon, have you lost your goddamned minds? Has all sense and human decency left your addled brains altogether? I'm not surprised at Alice - she's been acting loony for a while now, but I am disappointed in you, Simon. I thought you had some basic human decency left in you. You sick, sadistic bastard."

Rant a little at the asshats in the tank.

Spoiler: Edward Bohring (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: mission briefing (click to show/hide)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #2615 on: August 25, 2018, 01:49:32 pm »

"That's nice."
Down at the bottom of the ocean. Beneath tons of brine which would crush you down. Not into broken and splintered flesh, but into thin soup. Into just more of the sea water. Where things live that aren't so different from you, but you will never live to touch them and they will never live to touch you.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #2616 on: August 25, 2018, 01:52:28 pm »

"Oh come on Ed, don't be like that.  I've saved your life, what, twice?  I've got decency, I just don't waste it on idiots.  We've both seen plenty of people die, I'd've figured you'd have gotten used to it too, by now."

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #2617 on: August 25, 2018, 02:02:50 pm »

"Simon, you knew those people were ahead of you, trying to open that door. We've seen plenty of death, and we've both caused our fair share. I value you as a teammate and a friend, and we've both done great and terrible things. I'm not judging.

But you and Alice have been threatening your teammates quite a lot lately, and you know that driving ahead like that was reckless. You know it.

I've said what I have to say on the matter."

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
Re: 888th Brigade: Saving the French (Again)
« Reply #2618 on: August 25, 2018, 06:07:43 pm »

"Well, look folks. The tank driver killed him. ... nah, he's still alive. Simon, please unlock the hatch! I promise not to kill you! Or attack you!"

Once tank is clear, assist with first aid Then stay to the side of the tank following behind. Once in the room, scout the borders, back very quickly away from any enemies. Denver is still scared of Simon. Leave Nazi prisoner dude with some other team member. Gag him if possible.

Spoiler: Denver Gaunt (click to show/hide)
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

The Lupanian

• Bay Watcher
  • Seeker of Knowledge
    • View Profile
« Reply #2619 on: August 25, 2018, 06:13:00 pm »

Stand next to Frenek. If anybody gets confrontational, I’ll step in and stop it.
Spoiler: Carolina (click to show/hide)
I only ate a few vampire hearts. Like, three tops. I'm sure it'll be fine.

Go check out Shadow of the Void!

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2620 on: August 25, 2018, 06:13:37 pm »

"Wait, so what the hell happened? If you're gonna put someone out of their misery, don't do it with a tank! Bullets are less gruesome, and don't hurt morale so much." It's clear that Bob was not paying much attention to what just happened. The gun he's at is just so very distracting.

Hey pw, can Bob temporarily give his Iron Heart medal to someone else on a mission and let them benefit from the +2 Life? If yes, Bob will push his way up to the hatch, and chuck his medal down at Franek's face. If this hatch is blocked, try to use a different one. If no, Bob will continue his patient not-shooting of the machinegun.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 26, 2018, 06:48:42 am by Strider03 »
Within that world, she was God. But here, outside of it, her name was Yoake o-Shiri. That was unimportant. She was a Godslayer. That too was unimportant. But what was important, was that she had a motherfucking boat.
And by God, was she going to use it.

"But deceleration is for pansies. We're headed for the stars. Bye, Burnsie. Bye, Mission Control. Bye, Sol. See you at heat death" -Blindsight

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #2621 on: August 25, 2018, 09:55:12 pm »

"That idiot jumped in front of the tank, and Alice accidentally ran over his legs.  Now Denver's asking me to let him in the tank so that he can make good on his promise to intentionally murder us for accidentally crippling an ally.  I'd rather you not open the hatch, I don't really want to have to cripple him too."

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #2622 on: August 25, 2018, 10:10:33 pm »

"Are you nuts? He's still alive, we're not putting him down! I'm sure we can still save some of his organs."

If no competent medic tends to Franek, apply first aid on him myself, if one is tending to him, assist them.
Be that competent medic and direct the medical efforts!
And by direct, I mean organize everyone so they won't do anything they're unaware of and damage anyone further. Because look at all that first aid!

Use the requisitioned medical bag so I won't use one of the consumable ones that don't replenish.

Because despite the horrendous description, we totally know that everything is decided by numbers! (And it just seems like the damage is that bad but not really)

Tala broke from her moment of peace to reach into one of the medical bags and felt herself touch various equipment from memory, there were also some shears that were somehow within.

"Back to my job."

"Everyone, stop focusing on the tank; report on what's going on around us. We're being observed by a paranormal entity, and we're in the bowels of this fortress that a surrendering enemy held to their last.

"We have bigger problems that should be handled. I'm taking care of this one."

"Alice, Simon, have you lost your goddamned minds? Has all sense and human decency left your addled brains altogether? I'm not surprised at Alice - she's been acting loony for a while now, but I am disappointed in you, Simon. I thought you had some basic human decency left in you. You sick, sadistic bastard."

Rant a little at the asshats in the tank.
Request mental health damage removal please. Y'all can do that for us who've lost some of our health.
Rewording: Find insight in this to help. :P

Spoiler: My Sheet (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 25, 2018, 10:16:20 pm by Tiruin »

Redjive_Industries

• Bay Watcher
  • 200 versions of the same catboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #2623 on: August 26, 2018, 12:05:27 am »

Locked in action for this turn: Go into full paranoid mode and point the G43 back down the corridor from my Overwatch position on the tank; in addition, start scanning the shadows with the corners of my eyes, so as to catch the movement better (same principle as being able to see a twinkling star better if you don't look right at it)
"Nice of you to tell us this earlier Tala. Scanning."

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2624 on: August 26, 2018, 12:51:56 am »

"Thank you Tala. Greatly appreciated.

And Simon, I said I was NOT going to knife you! Please open the hatch!
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.
Pages: 1 ... 173 174 [175] 176 177 ... 228